Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
Shun sleeps under a tree peacefully since the weather was nice.

yoru sits on a bank looking over the beautiful lake, she starts to sing a soft sorrow filled song, which resonates across the land

Shu wakes up when he hears the song and sits up. He starts to follow the voice and smiles when he sees Yoru and goes up to her. "Hey." He said softly as she finishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:29 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

yoru sits on a bank looking over the beautiful lake, she starts to sing a soft sorrow filled song, which resonates across the land

Shu wakes up when he hears the song and sits up. He starts to follow the voice and smiles when he sees Yoru and goes up to her. "Hey." He said softly as she finishes.

she looks up at, him and suddnely she jumps on him grinning from ear to ear "shun! its been so long!"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks up at, him and suddnely she jumps on him grinning from ear to ear "shun! its been so long!"

"Whoah!" shun said as he blinked then smiled at Yoru as he hugs her. "Happy to see you too. I missed ya." He stated as he blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:33 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Whoah!" shun said as he blinked then smiled at Yoru as he hugs her. "Happy to see you too. I missed ya." He stated as he blushed.

she snuggles into his neck, inhaling the smell shes missed for so long
"i missed you too..." she giggles  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:36 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

shun blushes more at the snuggling and nods. "Thats good. So how have you been?" He asked while he stroked her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:39 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

shun blushes more at the snuggling and nods. "Thats good. So how have you been?" He asked while he stroked her hair.

she pull back, so their nose to nose almost, and smiles, slight blush pinking her cheeks "I've been good, but i was kinda lonely, i havent been able to get away from school and studies, Im sorry..." the smile fades and she looks at the ground  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she pull back, so their nose to nose almost, and smiles, slight blush pinking her cheeks "I've been good, but i was kinda lonely, i havent been able to get away from school and studies, Im sorry..." the smile fades and she looks at the ground

Shun looks at her and smiles encouragingly as he kisses her lips then pulls away. "Its okay Yoru. I'm just glad your with me now." He stated happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun looks at her and smiles encouragingly as he kisses her lips then pulls away. "Its okay Yoru. I'm just glad your with me now." He stated happily.

she blushes darker and then smiles "im glad we're together again too.." she kisses him back before pulling away "whats should we do today?" she says smiling warmly  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:48 pm
"Don't know." Shun stated s he tilts his head. "What would you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:50 pm
blessedheart

she crosses her arms thinking "im not sure, wanna go my place?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Alright." Shun said getting up and taking her hand in his. "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:58 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles giving his hand a soft sweeze as they walk to her dorm  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

When they enetered her dorm, shun smiled as he looked at her and sat on the couch. "So what should we do now?" HE asked smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:05 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

When they enetered her dorm, shun smiled as he looked at her and sat on the couch. "So what should we do now?" HE asked smiling happily.

she smiles and closes the door "i dunno, anything in mind?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles and closes the door "i dunno, anything in mind?"

Shun blushed when he got an idea. "O-one." He said a he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his lap and kissed her softly.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games