Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm
"Hmm, it's difficult to decide," Nana said. "His Holiness and Majesty, Tweedle Dum. Doesn't have quite the ring to it that one might imagine a good king's name would carry."

To Alessa, she said, "Did you know that he had one of his guards track me down, beat me senseless, bring me to his castle, and erase my memory so he could convince me that I was to be his queen? Quite a charming fellow." She rolled her eyes and said to Indya, "At least your good old boy Dee didn't bludgeon you over the head, eh? That would have been the icing on your brain damage cake. No, his boy just smothered you with a chemical-soaked rag, right? That's his way of doing things."

She sighed. "See, I don't really find anything redeeming about either of those gentlemen-- but you knew that already, right? --Wait, what's your name, by the way? Amid all the chains and fire and attempts to stick your feet in my mouth, I don't think we got properly introduced. I'm Shayalind Firestorm, but most call me Nana, from my days of service to the Queen of Hearts. And you are...?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm
indya nodded. "i .. i think so ..my memory is still so fuzzy about all that .. " she held her head and started to vanish again re appearing on dees bed sitting next to him  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Nana just smiled at the empty space where Indya had been, shaking her head. "She's always doing that," she said to the remaining girl. "I just hope she doesn't reappear anywhere troublesome."

~~~

Dee jumped violently as he saw someone appear next to him. Upon the realization that it was Indya, his first reaction was-- surprisingly-- relief. This did not last long; it quickly turned into anger, and he stood, speaking in a low, menacing voice. "I told you... to stay... in your quarters!" The last words were shouted, and his hand shot forward, catching Indya's neck. He pulled her up and backed her against the wall, firmly gripping her throat. "Why must you disobey me at every turn?" he inquired, his voice sliding slowly back into its playfully wicked tone. He was in control again. "Why can you never do as you're told?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 pm
"dee ..dee you're hurting me. i disobeyed on purpose and found something out that might help you .

' tears stained her eyes "that princess..she is trying to make a deal with that nana girl to put dum soley on the throne as a puppet king.. you 'd be left to the rebels.. and i would too.. i'm sorry dee i won't disobey again.. but i had to find out what that girl was up to.. for us' She sobbed  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 pm
Dee's hand moved up a fraction of an inch to cup her jaw, and he smiled at her, though his eyes still gleamed with cruelty and coldness. "Well, well, that is useful information," he said. "I might just have to ease up on your punishment for that." Looking at her as if her life might depend on how she responded next, he asked, "Did you find out anything else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:23 pm
'not besides that dum is already engagaged to our princess guest " she looked down at him hoping it was the right answer Dee wanted to hear.

" you couldn't hurt me.. you wouldn't.. would you .. you..love me. we're to marry tomorrow ' she reached to stroke his cheek  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 pm
Dee's free hand flew up and caught Indya by the wrist. Ice crept back into his voice as he said, "Do not assume what I could or would not do. I could do anything. You're right-- we will be married tomorrow, but I will not treat you like a wife until you have earned the title. Make me trust you again. Otherwise...." He abruptly let go of both her neck and wrist, took a step back, and folded his arms. "Otherwise, I'm not quite sure what I'll have to do with you."

((Ooh, your tank is glowing... 64/16))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 am
Indya nodded trembling " yes Dee ,please forigive my assumptions. i will earn your trust and the title of your wife, i swear '

it was obvious by indya 's trembling that she was frightened of this change in him . there were now marks on her neck and arm from where he had grabbed her .  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm
((Oh my! I missed quite a bit!))

Alessa frowned.
"Indeed. I'm Alessa, Council and Handmaiden to the Queen, Her Majesty and Holiness Eris." She had to bite back a smile. This was her kind of girl. She reminded her of the way Eri' used to be. Before the princes and the demi-gods and her father's men. Before all the other women.
"You can be free. Don't you want that? To be safe? You could be like me. You could serve Eris, live in luxury! Stand next to her at events and pour her wine. And for that you can live in splendor with other girls like you." She didn't even notice when she reached out to take Nana's wrist.
"Girls like me." She said quietly.

---------------------------

Eris frowned and looked at the celling again as another muffled shout and thump came from above. She looked to Dum.
"Your people are as violent as mine!" She muttered under her breath.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm
((Haha, just a bit of Dee's wrath...))

Tweedle Dum nodded. "My brother is one of the worst," he said. "I said to let him deal with his own problems, but I hadn't anticipated this. I'm going to have to interfere. Will you accompany me?"

~~~

Nana didn't pull her arm away, but she frowned. "You cannot be free and be safe. You cannot be free, and yet serve your Queen. I renounced my servitude when my queen died, and I vowed to remain free at all costs. If I hadn't freed myself-- if I hadn't exposed myself to danger-- I would have none of the friends I have now. I would not have been able to go home, to the Plains; I would not have met my Jasper...."

Gently, she slid her arm out of Alessa's hand. "Luxury, for me, lies not in servitude, nor excess of wealth, or status, or lust. I find true luxury in being with the people I love, and who love me, and I do not love your Queen as you do." Her expression was almost sorrowful as she spoke. "I love my homeland, and I love my people... and I'm not sure you understand love quite like you understand blind devotion."

~~~

"See that you do earn it," Dee said curtly. He was beginning to pace to and fro across the room. "Now, my snake of a brother has gone and gotten himself a princess, has he? The girl from downstairs? What does she rule over? Where is her kingdom? Tell me everything you know, Indya; I want to know now!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:30 pm
she shivere watching him pace . she was terrified of this change that had come over him '' i will .. I swear to you dee i'm sorry you cannot trust me.. i was mistaken to think you could love me"

she looked down "I swear to you dee i told you all i know. that is all that servant girl told me while making that deal for her queen""  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 am
Alessa looked away.
"I know love." Her voice was almost a whisper.
"There was a time, before all this when she wasn't queen and we had no need for titles. She was Eri' then. And loved her. I still do. I adore her! I'd do anything for her." She shook her head.
"And, once, she would've said the same." Alessa looked at Nana.
"We're not so different, you and I." She said simply.
"We thought we loved, but found that our beloved was...less than we hoped." She look Nana in the eyes.
"I can help you. I can."

------------------------

Eris stood and nodded, taking Dum's arm and letting him lead the way. She leaned into him without even noticing and was suddenly sure her father had chosen well.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:21 pm
"That is all you know, is it?" Dee growled, stopping some distance away and turning to glare at her. "Which servant girl? One of the princess' servants? Where did she come from? You know more than you're telling me, I can see it in your face!"

He looked up sharply as the door suddenly swung open, revealing Tweedle Dum, his new princess on his arm and a grim expression on his face. "What do you want?" Dee snapped. The very sight of his brother irritated and angered him beyond reason nowadays.

"I want you to calm down and stop inflicting your torments upon your queen," Dum said slowly and simply. He glanced at Indya-- at the red impressions of fingers on her neck and wrist-- and turned back to his brother, continuing, "You need to stop this tirade now. After all, you're to be the King of Wonderland tomorrow, are you not, brother?"

~~~

Nana bit her lip. "I apologize," she said, "for bringing back memories in such a harsh manner. They seem to weigh heavily and painfully upon you."

She paused. "At times I do wish to live in safety," she admitted. "It is a pleasure I have not known once my entire life; I hardly understand the meaning of it. But if you knew my Jasper, you would know why I would rather spend my lifetime fighting danger and facing certain death by his side than spend it safely, but without him. That is why I cannot accept your offer, Alessa; though it seems my kingdom will be overtaken by yours, I cannot allow myself to flourish at its expense. You say you would do anything for your queen-- for Eri' ....So must I do for Jasper, and my home."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm
indya shivered" i dunno.. i didn't catch her name. and yes it was from that princess' she looked up at Dee

However as dum arrived she went mute .For once she was glad of his presence, and that he had saved her she simply got up moving the collar of her nightdress to hide the markings on her neck .  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 am
Alessa nodded.
"Do what you feel you must. I merely wish to warn you Eri' doesn't forgive easily. That's why you're here in the first place. You touched her."
Alessa laughed, though no mirth warmed the noise.
"She's not used to rebels. She rules the dead, and they know better than to go against her."

-------------------------

Eris stood tall on Dum's arm, their proximity made it clear that Dum's touch wasn't just due to politeness. She watched the exchange between brothers, eager to see how it turned. She almost smiled when Dum called Dee brother with such vehemence. But she knew better than to speak in the affairs of men.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games