Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am
"My parents are in the middle of a divorce, I found out I have a half sister the same age as me, and my Nana passed away. Other then that everything is peachy." she said in a low tone holding her head in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 am
Listen to everyone talk while I drink my watter and pets Luna.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 am
"Oh...my...I'm sorry, Serenity. That...is your half sister nice, at least?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm
telemar falls asleep on the way to hogwarts
((ooc is superUser Image gf kept me awake/active too long night all))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image "I am sorry that you have to go through that Serinity." Andrew said sincerely . "My Break was better than I thought it would be, Professor. I went to Ottery St. Catchpole where my father was killed and had a good time, there was a party welcoming my mother and me. Then there was a street faire at which I was able to by my Union Jack Coat. Then we went to the site of our old home and noticed that the family we were visiting fixed it up and that it was their gift to my mother. After all that I had to go back to the outskirts of Kent to move our belongings. We moved back to Ottery St. Catchpole, and it is a blast, I love living near so many other wizards. The only hard part was visiting my fathers grave, but I was able to have closure and move on, so all in all it was good." Andrew did show that his life was better he had a relaxed look about him and he even had a little more pep in his step.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 pm
"That's good to hear, Andrew! It's great to know everything turned out ok for you..." Kitty trailed off awkwardly and eyed Serenity concernedly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:26 pm
((OH. MY. GOD! You people post like crazy! Last time I was on here last night it was at 131 now it's grown like 3 pages.))

User ImageJacob thought that it was a good idea to sit with someone. He had been looking forward to this all his life and now wanted to make friends. He got up, book still hugged close to his chest, and went to the car with the Professor in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Hi,Kitty. My name is Tary and yes I'm a first year student.Nice to meet you by the way.You can sit in the compartment with us I don't mind.  

xbrightstar

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm
"She is a ditz, and afraid of work of any kind." Serenity said as she sat there eating a pumpkin pastry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 pm
User ImageNotices that the kid with the big book walked out of the compartment and right past him without a word. Freddy decided to take over the compartment solo and study for his classes.  

freddydursley

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
Fred was starting to get a little lonely in her compartment with no one else in it, so she got up and looked for another one. She saw a compartment with one person in it. She chose that one. "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" she asked standing in the small doorway of the compartment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm
User ImageFreddy Looks up from his books, Hi, Fred, I am Freddy, and you can join me if you want. I like your name by the way. Freddy had never met a girl named fred but hey its a cool name. He placed his books aside, to be more attentive to a conversation if it so happened.  

freddydursley

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
"Thanks," Fred said and she sat down. "It's your first year, isn't it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:08 pm
Looks up from watching Luna and looks at Serenity with a small smirk on my face. Wow.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image Yea it is my first year. My family has been here but years ago now I am the youngest and there is a large distance between my siblings and myself. What year are you in? Freddy asked curiously.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games