Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:09 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Yes, I saw the coat picture. You realize now that I am aware of what physical form you posess I am yet another step closer to controlling you.

A candle is lit I see through her

Yes, good. I planned on that. biggrin
I don't really mind.
I'm not that easy to find.

Hmm...
I should have guessed you would have planned ahead for such things.
Well, I have my ways. One of these days though when you least expect it I'll be in total controll of your mind. At which point I shall make you wear an apron and feed my cats pancakes.

You are the one I want and what I want is so unreal

By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind.
Lol, I would enjoy that very much, very, very much.
Hehe, I'm serious.
And, well, trust me, I expect the unexpected.

Yes, I expected that. I shall come for you when you most expect it. Seeing as you expected me when you least expected me showing up when you expected me most should catch you off guard.

Ah, well if that makes sense that is my plan. Sadly I must go now.

It makes so much sense, my head exploded in sheer amazement, regrew, re-exploded, then re-grew again, just to make sure I could do the head explody/regrowy thingy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:15 pm
Luri's home.  

ieatyourtclol

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:23 pm
When will they stop showing the goth kia commercial. Ugh ... I HATE it. Yes, they laugh at the end ... they make it like it's an achievement.

domokun *Eats and deficates kia commercial producers*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:28 pm
Yes, I"m home....and I'm not familiar with that comercial. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:49 pm
Just another night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:02 pm
Ugh ... *pokes my profile*

I am so entering it in a contest soon.

Edit: provided it gets done in time  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:09 pm
I don't know nearly enough about coding to mess around with mine, so I just use things that are provided.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:17 pm
I could assist you with yours when I am done. If there is anything you dislike now ... just ask and I will code it for you.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:19 pm
I'm perfectly content with just having a sailor moon themed profile. *Lol* It amuses me, but I do appreciate the offer. If I knew how to do the coding I wouldn't have a clue what to put in there anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:26 pm
*pokes your profile* You could always remove friends since you don't have them displayed. And you could center it so that your profile is center and not left. You would still have the backround come through .. *sighs*

Anyway. How is the sash hunt coming?  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:32 pm
Well, I"m around 70% or so done with getting one, so I'm not really hunting too hard at the moment since I don't relish the thought of my offer being laughed at. -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Sorry. Give me a while and I should have a sizeable donation for you. It is only 3k now. Far cry from 2800k  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:36 pm
Well i"ve got 1720k right now, plus some letters and I can always borrow ceilisidhe's gold.

All said and done my offer is worth around 2147k now (maybe slightly less with the may's depreciating in value quickly)  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:40 pm
When I get themes working I can sell those easy. 5-10k each. One takes 1 day to code if that. If you need money at the end(like short 50k)I will empty myself of gold.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:44 pm
Thanks for the support. ^_^ I'll keep that in mind when I get down to the wire.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games