Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:46 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

This week end I get to help at the cat show, but this week I don't think I'll be doing much aside from the usual.
I don't plan on having any involvement with X3.

I know you well enough to know you never loved me

Why don't you want to be involed in X3?!?
I just love Logan...it's why I go see them.
Ah, a cat show! cOOL...I love cats. they are so much better than dogs.

As for X3 it's not really my thing. Prehaps one day, but not at this moment in time.

Cats own dogs.
The cat show is fun. I've been trying to get a friend to come help too. I threatened to show up to his house with a choke chain,leash,a cage, and something to drug him with so I could take him to the show regardless of his wishes. I would do it, but I doubt the woman would let me. It's fun helping at the show. Our (Girl Scouts) job there is easy and we get free food.

I will never ask if you don't ever tell me

Ah, you're a girl scout?
I sort of miss the ol' boy scout life, but I didn't like it to much. I just enjoyed the camping, and the fact I was best at making fires....
I would help out with you if I could.
The devil went down to Georgia  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:57 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Why don't you want to be involed in X3?!?
I just love Logan...it's why I go see them.
Ah, a cat show! cOOL...I love cats. they are so much better than dogs.

As for X3 it's not really my thing. Prehaps one day, but not at this moment in time.

Cats own dogs.
The cat show is fun. I've been trying to get a friend to come help too. I threatened to show up to his house with a choke chain,leash,a cage, and something to drug him with so I could take him to the show regardless of his wishes. I would do it, but I doubt the woman would let me. It's fun helping at the show. Our (Girl Scouts) job there is easy and we get free food.

I will never ask if you don't ever tell me

Ah, you're a girl scout?
I sort of miss the ol' boy scout life, but I didn't like it to much. I just enjoyed the camping, and the fact I was best at making fires....
I would help out with you if I could.
The devil went down to Georgia

Oh, they don't let me make fires. They said they don't want to train me so in the field of arsony.
Well, when you get that cow powered lawn mower up here I'll be sure that you get to enjoy a cat show. Or I can at least drug you and stuff you into a cage.

I've got knife in my back and a bullet in my head  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
Oh, they don't let me make fires. They said they don't want to train me so in the field of arsony.
Well, when you get that cow powered lawn mower up here I'll be sure that you get to enjoy a cat show. Or I can at least drug you and stuff you into a cage.

Personally, I would enjoy the caging more. but a cat show would be nice too....
Ah..that sucks. In boy scouts, they taught us like, 15 different ways to start a fire. I made my own ways that worked about 10 times more efficiently.
But, I guess gasoline is not for minors?
hrm..I really want to figure out how to make a lawn mower run off of cows........
Are you gay, Private?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:09 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Ah..that sucks. In boy scouts, they taught us like, 15 different ways to start a fire. I made my own ways that worked about 10 times more efficiently.
hrm..I really want to figure out how to make a lawn mower run off of cows........
Are you gay, Private?

I like the caging idea best also, but that's a whole other discussion...
I remember the time I saved a almost dead fire with a cearial box. It was fun to do.
Prehaps one day you will help other realize the importance of cow power.

When I am queen they all will see the patron saint of self-injury  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:14 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Are you gay, Private?

I remember the time I saved a almost dead fire with a cearial box. It was fun to do.

I will make the world realize the benefits of cows other than for those really good little cheeseburgers.....
Ah,! Fire is so much fun.
I once saved a dying fire with my glove. That glove had been soaked in lighter fluid, gasoline, battery acid, and transmission fluid. It burned well. Plus I have fun tossing acorns in there to make the pop noise.
-sigh- I miss camping now.
That would be a whole nother converstation, but a fun one at that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:24 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I will make the world realize the benefits of cows other than for those really good little cheeseburgers.....
I once saved a dying fire with my glove. That glove had been soaked in lighter fluid, gasoline, battery acid, and transmission fluid. It burned well. Plus I have fun tossing acorns in there to make the pop noise.

Yeah, I don't do much camping, but wen I do it's usualy a fun time even if I cant play with fire. Although I have been banned from playing Life when it is brought along.

As for that other conversation prehaps it shall be brought up one day. I haven't done my job if at least two people don't say to me "That disturbs me yet strangely turns me on" each week.

I am your tourniquet  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:31 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Yeah, I don't do much camping, but wen I do it's usualy a fun time even if I cant play with fire. Although I have been banned from playing Life when it is brought along.

As for that other conversation prehaps it shall be brought up one day. I haven't done my job if at least two people don't say to me "That disturbs me yet strangely turns me on" each week.

I am your tourniquet

Tourniquets can actually cause the need for amputation
Lol, it is a very large challenge to get me to say, "That disturbs me and turns me on" at the same time. I'm not joking either.
Ah, I was banned from disecting any animals I found.
I just can't help it....I loved today in biology, we disected crayfish! YAY! I was one of the three(including the teacher) who wasn't even the least bit grossed out.
For some reason, thes mell of formaldehyde is comforting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:44 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I am your tourniquet

Tourniquets can actually cause the need for amputation
Lol, it is a very large challenge to get me to say, "That disturbs me and turns me on" at the same time. I'm not joking either.
Ah, I was banned from disecting any animals I found.
I just can't help it....I loved today in biology, we disected crayfish! YAY! I was one of the three(including the teacher) who wasn't even the least bit grossed out.
For some reason, thes mell of formaldehyde is comforting.

A challenge...

I've never disected in a classroom type setting. There is an enviromantal science compition that I was in along with some other home schoolers and we got to cut open some crayfish amoung other things. We just got a scalpel and a rock and got to see how a few aquatic creaturs worked.

Fate fell short this time  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:16 pm
Greetings

domokun  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:19 pm
Hello Zufluchtsort.

Macabre: You look a lot like my friend Harry. Just less orange.

Broken bottles under children's feet  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:24 pm
Hmm .. thank you.

It was a slow night; last night. Glad to see, in a way, people active. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:29 pm
I had to get off my computer early last night. Hence my absence.

I'd rather feel bad than not feel anything at all, so I'm going to hurl myself against the wall  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:33 pm
I think someone is attempting to hack me at the moment. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:35 pm
Oh? What brings this suspicion?

Anyone can say they're above this all  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:38 pm
I have my messengers disabled. Yet one person can get his/her through. My computer than beeps .. sweatdrop I have to look into this for a moment.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games