Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:13 am

Draco had been walking around Hogsmede solitarily. He looked around himself and saw there really was not many people up and about. He tried to see where everyone was, but then decided not to be bothered. He then took to the idea of following the others into Diagon Alley. Maybe it was just the need to cling to the ones who haven't shoved jam into his face yet, not that anyone did that...but he'd been threatened before, or maybe he just liked pestering them.
He returned to the three broomsticks and wiped any excess dirt from his miniature journey about the village and to it. When he was readied for the next travel, he fetched up some floo powder and sent himself to Diagon Alley. He came out on his bum, which he immediately shot up and hit his head on the mantle. He rubbed his head as he quickly cleaned himself, again, of the soot and dirt. When he passed the inspection of cleanliness, he went out of the shop that he was in.
He once again began walking about. He passed Fortescue's and paused before it. He tilted his head to the side in thought, then with resolve, went inside to see what the big deal was with this ice cream. He walked up to the counter and when asked what he wanted he looked at the overly large list of flavors which overwhelmed him a bit. He quietly asked for the most basic one he could find, which was vanilla. He recieved it in a cone and paid, thanking the one who served him, and sat down. As he went to take the first bite, he heard the unmistakable voices of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, he slide his gaze to them as he took a bite. He squeaked at the immediate brain freeze and held the icecream as far as his arm would let him. As soon as it passed he rubbed his head gently and looked at them, and being that he unknowingly sat near them before hand, then spoke.
"How can you eat this garbage?" he asked, truly bewildered, glancing disgusted back at his icecream.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:53 am

Walking down Nockturn Alley, Killa made sure to keep to the shadows so that anyone who might recognise her wouldnt see her.
She pulled her cloak tighter around her, making sure her hood was covering as much of her face as possible.

She continued to walk down the street untill she reached the shop "Black Shadow" and went inside, pulling down her hood.

"Kindred! I need a new dress robe" she called to the woman she knew was in the back. She started looking around at the clothes in the store and the colors, untill a woman with long legs, slim waist and square face came out to her. Killa would never get used to the womans face. Never. She had the most amazing body, but the face! Yuck!

She smiled, none the less, at the shop keeper.

"Have you gotten anything new since last month?" she asked Kindred who just nodded and hurried into the back and came out with a dress robe. When seing the robe, Killa's eyes lit up and a smirk spread on her lips. "Perfect!"

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:14 pm

Remus looked over as Draco Malfoy seated himself near them. "Well, with a spoon might be a good way. I wouldn't suggest using your hands. It gets a little messy," he said simply.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:15 am

After ahving looked around the shop for a bit more, Killa payed for the dress robe and headed out again, the dress robe neatly placed in her bag.

She walked back to Diagon Alley and into Flourish & Blotts too see if they had anything worth buying these days.
Not finding anything, she walked out and into the street again, looking at the different shops. She considered for a moment to go get a pet, but deicded against it, seeing as she probably wasnt allowed to have a karakal at the school. Even thouh it was a cat. She made a mental note to remember to ask Snape next time she saw him, before moving on. She spotted Remus, Sirious and Draco inside Fortescue's and went inside, if for nothing else than to get some ice cream and maybe saving Malfoy from embarrassing himself more than necessary.

She went into the shop, just as she heard the blonde ask how to eat the ice cream. Too late for saving him from making a fool of himself. Again. She sighed and ordered a cup with three different flavors and went over to join the others, pulling a chair over to the table.

"Wolfie's got a point, you know" she said, directed at Draco.

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:22 am

"That wasn't exactly a mature nickname, Killa," Draco quietly remarked. He looked disgustedly at the cone again and it was dripping on his finger. "Well do any of you want this?" he asked motioning to it, "Or it goes in the garbage." he shrugged. He looked at Sirius and Remus and smirked "Oh let me guess you wouldn't want anything with slytherin on it to be eaten?" he asked airily. Even if it wasn't true, it amused him to think someone would waste a food good because of what house a person could have been from, or the family if it had been in a Weasley's case. Of course, he wouldn't eat anything that was touched by Weasle....ah well, not the point.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:33 am

"I'm 14, Draco. I'm not supposed to be mature yet" she replied, handing him a napkin. "And next time, choose a cup. It doesnt get you all messy and sticky like a cone does" she continued, her voice sounding more motherly now.

She nibbled her own ice cream, smiling softly as she played with the mint flavored ice cream on the spoon. She twirled her tonue around the tip of the ice cream. This only added to her imatureness, which suited her just fine.

HellsBitch

Minerva_McGonagall

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:58 am

Looking over as the clerk disappeared into the back to get her measurements to see who had greeted her, she was surprised to find Kathryn Theree gazing kindly at her.

Adjusting her glasses momentarily, Minerva nodded her head.

"Miss Theree," she greeted. "I suppose you are here to get robes for the ball this evening?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:06 am

Remus shook his head.

"Eat your ice cream, Draco," he said kindly. "It's not that difficult, you know. Have either of you seen Harry or Gabriel?"

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:45 pm

"They didnt come out just after us, no. I dont know if Gabriel has been able to let go of Harry so they could come here" Killa said, not taking her eyes off of her ice cream. "But then again, I havent been in Diagon Alley the entire time, so what do I know?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:44 pm

(Sorry, I had no internet for a few days, but I'm back at college with fulltime internetness!)

"I made it up," he grinned happily. He noticed that they were the last ones there. "Hmm... do you suppose that we should head out? I mean, we're the only ones left in Hogsmeade and we still have to go to Gringotts and Madam Malkin's and then I want to stop someplace to eat!"

He stood up, stretching a bit and made his way over to the Three Broomsticks. He blinked for a second as he looked at the sign. This was definitely the Three Broomsticks, but the sign was changed. "Hey, Harry," he began. "Why does it say Hog's Head?"

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:19 pm

Harry stood, pressing a hand to the door of the Three Broomsticks and glancing up a the sign. "I'm not sure, but I have this feeling that why Sirius needed my invisibility cloak last night. I wouldn't touch it if I were you," he said, pushing open the door and stepping into the cool dark of the tavern. "Shall we?"

((Welcome back Cade.))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:38 pm

((Thank you!))

Gabriel grinned. Of course it would be Sirius. Who else would do it?

He bounded past Harry into the tavern and waved to Madam Rosmerta as he made his way over to the fireplace. He looked back at Harry. "See ya there, mate," he said, grabbing a handful of Floo Powder. He threw it into the flames and said clearly, "Diagon Alley!"

With a whoosh of green flame he was gone.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:43 pm

Kathryn gave a weak smile and nodded. She wondered whether Mcgongall had any part in the making of this ball, because she really felt like mauling Dumbledore and his associates.

"I didn't think you liked balls, is that why you're here?" She asked, trying to keep a straight face. She could never imagine Mcgongall actually dancing, or shopping for a dress.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:42 am

"Same here" he replied taking another small bite from his icecream. He let out an exasperated moan as the cold settled in his stomach. "Ugh, I am not going to hold this stupid thing anylonger," he announced and went up, got a cup and came back shoving the cone in there and leaning back in his chair, arms crossed gently about his mid-section and glared at the icecream. After a while, he gave up and just pushed it away from his sight.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:06 am

"Oh bloody hell," Sirius muttered, leaning forward and snatching Draco's ice cream. He pulled the spoon out of his own dish from earlier.

"Waste of good ice cream, honestly..." he sighed shaking his head and taking a bite. He looked up at Remus.

"You want some? It's got the bean bits in it, it's really good," he said.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games