Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 am
I never really watched Charmed, but I'm a huge Angel and Buffy fan.

Chaos... I figured there would be a few who did, and I feel like an a** for posting it, but... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 am
Chaos Blue
What's even more lolz-facepalm is that I know who that sig belongs to. I'm not gonna say though.
That's not lolz-facepalm. Cyrus found a site that offers Charmed altar kits, a book that talks about the "real magick" in Charmed, and *gulps* Charmed runes. THAT'S lolz-facepalm.

I nearly threw myself out a window to stop from fluff suffocation. gonk  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Chaos Blue
What's even more lolz-facepalm is that I know who that sig belongs to. I'm not gonna say though.
That's not lolz-facepalm. Cyrus found a site that offers Charmed altar kits, a book that talks about the "real magick" in Charmed, and *gulps* Charmed runes. THAT'S lolz-facepalm.

Please tell me.. That you're kidding, right? You're really telling me there is a website for "Chamed" magic?

I'm slowly losing hope

.___.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm
Namikikyo
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Chaos Blue

Please tell me.. That you're kidding, right? You're really telling me there is a website for "Chamed" magic?

I'm slowly losing hope

.___.
It was an online store for various "New Age/Voodoo/Wiccan" stuff. And yes. It exists. I unfortunately has proofs.

link

EDIT: They also have a section for crystal 'massagers'. Is it bad that when I saw this the first thing that popped into my head was: "To ******** a Magick d***o?" sad  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm
too2sweet

I enjoyed Buffy up until the latest season and then I didn't like it anymore and I couldn't figure out why.

Angel stayed appealing for a while but I got bored with it too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:02 pm
too2sweet

Chaos... I figured there would be a few who did, and I feel like an a** for posting it, but... sweatdrop

It's not that bad. A lot of the stuff put here is from other users on this site anyway, so it's no biggie, it has a chance of going here. whee

In all srsness though, I used to watch charmed, up until Prue died. I never bothered with Buffy or Angel though. They were boring to me. In retrospect, I think I could consider all three of those "magic soap operas" Since CW always had a bunch of shows that border on soap.

ninja  

Chaos Blue

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Namikikyo
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Chaos Blue

I'm slowly losing hope

.___.
It was an online store for various "New Age/Voodoo/Wiccan" stuff. And yes. It exists. I unfortunately has proofs.

link

EDIT: They also have a section for crystal 'massagers'. Is it bad that when I saw this the first thing that popped into my head was: "To ******** a Magick d***o?" sad

Nope.

It kind of looks like the "massager" I found in the Pharmacy section of Zellers one night when I was working. The next morning, everyone went looking for the "medical vibrator". gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm
TeaDidikai
Charmed, Buffy and Angel. Three shows I could never stand to watch more than a couple minutes of at a time.

lol, then you beat my record, 43 seconds.  

whiporwill-o

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 am
I had friends who really tried to get me to watch Buffy and Charmed. Buffy was just.... different, and I never did get through many episodes. I almost was a Charmed watcher, but Prue died and the girl who plays Piper has absolutely no proper inflection or expressions to me. It bothered me so much I just couldn't watch it. Plus, it was very much deus ex machina.

In an unrelated note, has anyone else seen the Scooby Doo movie The Witch's Ghost? I think I understand where a lot of people (myself included) probably got a lot of their information wrong on Wicca. Linkage, and just scan the plot really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:30 pm
Quote:
Also you'll see how Jews and Egyptians have a very similar belief and many biblical beliefs are pagan...Strange eh? The words are alchemy of the spirit world. Amen Ra(Amen), The Sun(Adonai, Adonis), Mary(Isis), Jesus, Osiris, Melchizedek. Sun and Moon. The sun married the moon as bride adorned to her husband.

So much wrong it hurts. And why is Egypt always the go to for "Them Christians done stole our pagan beliefs!"?  

IH_Zero

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Quote:
Also you'll see how Jews and Egyptians have a very similar belief and many biblical beliefs are pagan...Strange eh? The words are alchemy of the spirit world. Amen Ra(Amen), The Sun(Adonai, Adonis), Mary(Isis), Jesus, Osiris, Melchizedek. Sun and Moon. The sun married the moon as bride adorned to her husband.

So much wrong it hurts. And why is Egypt always the go to for "Them Christians done stole our pagan beliefs!"?

I want someone to go at Hinduism and Krishna for "lulz Christians stole beliefs", just so I can tell them that Shiva is more of redeemer type character and he never reincarnated. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 pm
"Allie Theiss has forgotten more about G~ Magic than you'll ever know from your stupid old..."

I won't continue the further insults the person issued against my family.

To say nothing about the fact that Theiss is about as Rroma as my left testicle.  

TeaDidikai

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm
TeaDidikai
"Allie Theiss has forgotten more about G~ Magic than you'll ever know from your stupid old..."

Yikes! Sounds like somebitch earned a curse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 pm
TeaDidikai

To say nothing about the fact that Theiss is about as Rroma as my left testicle.
I hope this wasn't on Gaia, because I'd end up getting myself banned.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Collowrath

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai

I hope this wasn't on Gaia, because I'd end up getting myself banned.

I'm in agreement. evil

I'd be half a mind to lay a curse on them. >.>  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games