Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:57 pm
Wyrn
violet_faerie
fuasme
yeah...

rofl ummm fuasme-chan, I dunno I like it even though your looking like...someone off a vampire movie...

Nice choker and shirt Wyr-sama..... 3nodding

I like the changes Violet. I'm wearing one of my old outfits. I did not like looking like a guy in drag.

Thank you ^^ cool

Well you mean your kilt outfit? Did i see you as a drag? I cant remember my thoughts xp Nooo I remember it was w/those ballerina looking shoes blaugh I was like, man, Wyrn is living up to his expectations of making his avatar girly looking 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:10 pm
Yoshaki
Cami_Kaminari
Yoshaki
Wyrn
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
BOXERS!!! *steals them and runs off* Oh.. btw...10/10 for Azzy-chan~ heart
EEP~! :covers crotch with tail and sneaks away:
*pounces on you* Nekkie Azzy-chan~!!! heart heart heart 4laugh

lol poor Azzy-san
Someone get the camera!
*throws a camera twords Yoshi-chan and pins Azzy down* Ok! Quick, take pics, and lots of them!!
I'm on it. *snappity snappity* Thas right little to the left.
NOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!! IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~!!!!!!!! DAMEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!! Wyrn-chan, TASUKETEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:13 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn
violet_faerie
fuasme
yeah...

rofl ummm fuasme-chan, I dunno I like it even though your looking like...someone off a vampire movie...

Nice choker and shirt Wyr-sama..... 3nodding

I like the changes Violet. I'm wearing one of my old outfits. I did not like looking like a guy in drag.

Thank you ^^ cool

Well you mean your kilt outfit? Did i see you as a drag? I cant remember my thoughts xp Nooo I remember it was w/those ballerina looking shoes blaugh I was like, man, Wyrn is living up to his expectations of making his avatar girly looking 4laugh
I like it. Sexy biker wolf. Now if only Gaia had just the wolf ears, everything would be fine. You could also use some different shoes. 3nodding 9/10.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:34 pm
Yes, Gaia needs wolf ears.

Violet...I'm actually still wearing those shoes.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:36 pm
Wyrn

Bloody b*****d, flaunting the coat I need...but I stiww wuv yew. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:43 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn

I can't help the fact we have the same tastes. I got the coat about a month after it came out.

I'm loved. redface  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:50 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

I can't help the fact we have the same tastes. I got the coat about a month after it came out.

I'm loved. redface
I'm a Visual Kitsune and you're a bishie demon. Nothing wrong with that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:21 pm
8/10 It's very...cool. Wow, can't believe I just used the word "cool"..feel like a bloody 6th grader. stare

Weee...my avatar is already scaring/making me bored. ^.^ I'd create a new one...but I'm REALLY lazy...and unimaginative. xp  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:26 pm
Black_Rose737
8/10 It's very...cool. Wow, can't believe I just used the word "cool"..feel like a bloody 6th grader. stare

Weee...my avatar is already scaring/making me bored. ^.^ I'd create a new one...but I'm REALLY lazy...and unimaginative. xp

Your unimaginative?!!!! I tried to create one w/no black whatsoever, failed miserably, I need a designer ><

...I'm bout to steal Wyrn-sama's top the girly one and fit it on my avatar gonk xp Oooo you still have the shoes blaugh Wyrn-sama, They dont look feminine w/that outfit your currently wearing 3nodding Maybe cuz you cant really notice the strappy ties thingys....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:35 pm
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737

Your unimaginative?!!!! I tried to create one w/no black whatsoever, failed miserably, I need a designer ><

...I'm bout to steal Wyrn-sama's top the girly one and fit it on my avatar gonk xp Oooo you still have the shoes blaugh Wyrn-sama, They dont look feminine w/that outfit your currently wearing 3nodding Maybe cuz you cant really notice the strappy ties thingys....

xP I was about to say I wish I could hire a designer. xp

Errr..I see you failed that "no black" thing..miserably. blaugh

I like the new look though! 8.5/10 ...I an envious of the Complex jacket ^_^  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:38 pm
The straps were to hide my very manly legs/logs. I wanted to put notice on the shoes instead of the legs... I still ended with a avatar that looked like a guy in female clothes. He looked more female with pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:43 pm
True xP

Errrr....I just tried the "no black" thing...and failed miserably! xp

It's hard to find shirts that work with my avatar anymore o_O Anything other thank spaghetti strapped/tank tops cover up my hair. gonk  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:45 pm
Black_Rose737
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737

xP I was about to say I wish I could hire a designer. xp

Errr..I see you failed that "no black" thing..miserably. blaugh

I like the new look though! 8.5/10 ...I an envious of the Complex jacket ^_^

Hey Great minds think a like 4laugh

blaugh oopps...I didnt mean this one...I meant the next outfit i had in mind.....I cant find anything to go w/my fairy wings gonk And i'm suppose to be a fairy xp
THank you, though I couldnt believe how much they raised the price of these jackets gonk where they donation items or something?

Wyrn
The straps were to hide my very manly legs/logs. I wanted to put notice on the shoes instead of the legs... I still ended with a avatar that looked like a guy in female clothes. He looked more female with pants.

When did you ever have manly legs/logs whee blaugh WEll you succeeded in the notice of the shoes...you couldnt miss them actually...Nah, I thought u did a good pull of a girly avatar, it wasnt that noticeable...cuz when i first saw you i had to do a double take, I thought a new girl had joined or something gonk I had a Miaka moment for a second  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:46 pm
i love your new look!
9-10!  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:48 pm
Well that's good then.

Also... No black for me looks awful... All my clothes tend to be black so I was looking at what I would look like if i used none of my black clothes... I looked like a freaking Munchkin from the Wizard of Oz.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games