Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 am
*nods* Got it. *starts to direct Smok, then something tells her to stop. Her ears perk up as she looks around, unsure what it is* cat_confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:11 am
Kyle coughs trying to gasp for breath. Trying to regain his composure, he’s unclear as to what is being said and he reaches out in the direction of Ryzan for the microphone he’d dropped. No…… gasps I don’t…… need…… gasps tea…… Why Mr. Soul would assault him and then try to offer him tea is beyond him. confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:33 am
Sergio is stunned and hollars for Gunter. emotion_jawdrop Sergio points to the makeshift stretcher. That b***h broke the stretcher we made!! gonk A wide eyed Gunter brings both hands to his face in horror. eek ACKT!! Zat vas LINEN!! emotion_jawdrop

With no time to waste, the two of them take off in the direction the dragon went. Gunter shakes his fist Bringen Sie den Hasen zurück Fräulein!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 am
In command central, he lights up a cigar and paces impatiently waiting for IT to arrive. evil He looks at his Rolex every couple of minutes while he practically chews on his cigar he’s so tense. Another look at his Rolex and he’s about to go bezerk. evil He whips out his pistol and the goon in front of the controls dives out of the way just in time as Giovanni empties a clip into a monitor. He looks at his Rolex again and FINALLY he hears one of his men through the earpiece he’s wearing alerting him a bunch of vans are pulling up to the castle.

He slaps another full clip into his pistol and doesn’t even bother putting it away as he storms out into the long stone corridor and up the stairs. No elevator because he doesn’t have ******** TIME TO WAIT FOR A GODDAMNED ELEVATOR!! stressed evil

Seething at this point, he storms down the vast black and white tiled grand entrance which right now feels like its a mile long and all the while he’s got his pistol to his side, ready to fire at anything that gets in his way. evil They don’t call Mr. Giovanni “the Terminator” for nothing. twisted He’s speaking full on Italian to the goon in his earpiece asking for a physical description of who the lead IT person is so he can immediately identify his target without having to inquire and waste the time dragging it out of anybody.

He finally sees the front entrance. The huge, red double door entrance and there are guys bring in box after box of what he’s assuming is new tech and s**t. And there he is…the lead guy. Just as one of his Captains described to a tee. The guy sees him and reaches out a hand to shake Giovanni’s but instead finds himself up against a wall with Giovanni grabbing him by the neck and pointing a gun in his face. You don get dis job done stasera an Ol’ Gio’s gonna bust a cap in yous culo. Caprie? evil Wide eyed, eek the man nods very rapidly and says absolutely nothing. gonk  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:07 pm
Wha? Why are we stopping? gonk Those guys are still chasing us and we're almost...
*suddenly, a portal appears and out pops two naked women*

*makes sure Draa is still passed out so he doesn't have additional blood loss from the sight* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm
You don't -need- tea, eh? stressed You saying you're just that determined to steal my husband away that you don't even need to drug him for it!? scream

Quortek, stop gonk
*casts another placating spell on him, but it bounces since he's already been aggro'd. stressed , so tries a mesmerization spell instead and thankfully that works. sweatdrop With his husband now "paused", he climbs out of the water and goes to help Kyle up*

I am so terribly sorry for his behavior sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:27 pm
Slipping out of the portal with Leko, the fox sprite surveys the area as the portal closes. ninja Her ears pick up on screams in German and looks to see that Gunter, Sergio and a couple others were running towards a much bigger black dragon than she expected to find. Along with a Kits, a Flo, and a passed out almost dead looking Draa on his back. There they are! 4laugh She exclaims as the demonic duo fly down to the trio. Thankfully you move slower than a Mock Turtle. Alright Leko, what's next? Hearing Gunter continue his foreign cursing, (or was it Sergio?) She sighs in frustration and places a stop time spell to hold them in place so the demon can think. RED LIGHT! wahmbulance scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 pm
Well, I didn't know where we were going. cat_sweatdrop Then I felt like I should stop and I don't know why. cat_confused

*Smok starts shifting around, trying to see what's going on behind him, and she pats his neck to calm him, looking behind them as she does* Well, that's useful. *looks back at the demons* Um, you two do realize you're naked, right? That may cause a problem if Draa wakes up. He's lost a lot of blood already.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:34 pm
rolleyes Hey Leko was the one that needed to find him asap. We just happen to be in the bath halls when she said so. She said she might know what curse is on him/Taus. She looks over the stitchwork. Giving nods of approval. Not bad...Flo was it? Have you thought about going into Voodoo work?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:54 am
*steadies herself on the dragon*
OKAY! scream
First:
*points at Draa*
I need that innocent one to come forth, the naive one...
I don't know how that works, I think lightning?

*eyes Lia*
*turns eyes to Kits*
This thing is electric resistant right? Should be like a grounding pad so only Draa gets the shock? Aren't dragons like perfect for this?... Lia we should get a dragon!

*shakes her head*
No FOCUS!
THEN we need to threaten his life... twisted or purity? I think maybe I can try to place a spell on the naive one or a curse... Maybe we just teach him dirty words... I dunno

*rubs hands together*
I think we can then blackmail the seraph! pirate  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:55 am
The...naive one? confused She thinks carefully on who Leko could be referring to. Neither Draa or Taus were anywhere NEAR the prospect of "innocent". She felt like she was forgetting.... eek OH! You're talking about Vass! 4laugh Very well then. She carefully scoots around Flo to kneel and put Draa's head on her lap. Then slapping her hands together and slowly rubbing them in a circle, bit of electricity began to spark and flicker around them. When they were "charged" enough she separated her hands and put them on either side of Draa's head. CLEAR! She sends the electric current when she touched his head, the green elf's body jolting a bit at contact. Seeing no result she repeats the process. CLEAR! Sending another jolt through his body and continues as she still saw no reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am
Kyle holds onto Ryzan as he stands. You have nothing to be sorry for, Ryzan. Not you neutral . I’m the one who should be apologizing to you for putting you in such a precarious position. With head slightly bowed, Kyle looks to the floor. I have only the utmost respect for you, Ryzan. I…I blame myself. He then looks directly into Ryzan’s eyes with the most extreme sincerity and takes his hand with both of his sighing heavily. Forgive me…un ami. sweatdrop

He lets Ryzan go and walks to the back of the stage on through the door in which he had arrived.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:19 pm
Satisfied with the reaction from the IT guy and the look of terror in this guys eyes, he puts his gun away. Points a finger right in this guys face. Ol' Gio is watchin yous. evil A statement which strikes horror in the hearts of those who have encountered Mr. Giovanni before.

Now he's got no choice but to bide his time and wait. stare He goes into the bar down the hallway of the grand entrance and barks out Gimme a CAZZO Manhattan! scream at the bartender who nods eek and drops everything he's been cleaning up from earlier to make a Manhattan for the man just as he likes them as fast as he possibly can. sweatdrop The bartender places a crimson, ornately gold leafed coaster in front of the Gangster and watches as Mr. Giovanni snatches the red lowball in his hand. He takes a huge gulp while the bartender waits holding his breath in anticipation of the verdict. sweatdrop Mr. Giovanni gives him a nod and as he turns around to lean against the bar, he exhales loudly.

As he's standing there and taking another drink he looks around and wouldn't you know it would be JUST HIS ******** LUCK to see his wife's EX sitting there at one of the tables. Yous gotta be ******** kiddin stressed he mutters to himself. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:50 pm
*isn't really sure what the nude duo is doing, but once she hears "clear", she jumps off of Draa, not wanting to be caught in the defibrillation shock* eek

Whoa whoa whoa! Hey! Stop!! That's not how you do that! stressed You're going to give him brain damage scream Besides, his vitals were mostly stable already! And without proper rhythm, you could easily make him go into cardiac arrest...

*takes notice that during that entire rant, Draa didn't seem to be breathing anymore.* eek

s**t!

*checks for a heartbeat and sure enough, nothing. eek Quickly, she rips open his shirt, grabs the woman's hands, and places them on either side of Draa's chest*
CLEAR! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm
Both Sergio and Gunter catch up with the dragon and stop. Both men huffing and puffing, Sergio puts a hand on Gunter’s shoulder and bends over trying to breathe. Sweet…… Puff Mother of mercy…… Puff. sweatdrop

Gunter, also out of breath, puts his hands on his hips. Halt…… Puff Wir haben dich jetzt.…… Puff Es ist nutzlos zu rennen! …… Puff. sweatdrop

FREEZE

Both men are stuck in their places like statues.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games