Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 pm
My mom yelled at me today for they way I talk to people on the phone. Who gives of crap, when someone calls when I'm on the computer or watching tv of course I"m gonna go "Uh huh.. yea... just a sec"
I don't wanna hold a ******** conversation with somebody when im doing things. OMG!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:01 pm
i stop whatever im doing when i get a phone call. its rude to the other person.

more happy. I kicked a** on my AP exams in May. look at my siggy and see the reason i was jumping up and down yesterday.  

darkdark7

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:53 pm
me being nice for two secs :Well happy early B-day and congratz!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:24 pm
job. eBay. pawn shop.

ANY job, too. take anything u can get. even if it sucks hairy monkey balls.  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm
Hmm.. o_o I have a friend who just made more than 3k. They work in construction. Some other people I know just hustle stuff lol. Like everything from cars and car parts to games and phones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:18 pm
I guess, but when i calmed down a bit i realized that If i do make 4k i would probably use it to go to collage, get a good job, then go to japan when ever i want. But it will be more fun to go with friends  

Mighty Dark Assassin

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:24 pm
happy rant: HIROKU IS BACK  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Lol... is this the only thread that ppl use??!?!?

Any ways... I am bored so if you people want me to make u an anime addicts guild sig like mine just pm me an anime and a character and i'll make u one

Im in a good mood right now so im not gonna rant  

Mighty Dark Assassin

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm
darkdark7
happy rant: HIROKU IS BACK

lol. I love your rant darkdark. n_n  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:51 pm
i wish my cat wasnt so old. shes the sweetest thing ever, and shes getting ready to kick it...my dads already crying over it...shes half Persan, half Maine coon, all black with yellow eyes and long fur, and i call her my Halloween kitty...shes not particularly intelligent, but she can open doors and beg for food, and we think shes learned how to pet herself on the ears. she loves belly rubs and will flop over at ur feet to get a good rub...we call her Sluticia because of her tendency to beg to be petted...at night she sleeps right next to ur face, and her purring can put u to sleep. on a rare occasion shell attack a long piece of blue ribbon we have for her, and she sneezes if she gets too rambunctious. its adorable.

shes almost 20 and still acts like shes 8, but we found out she hurt herself jumping off my bed...shes lame in the front left paw...and shes sleeping and flopping more than she used to...we're looking at breeders of Maine Coons to see if anyone has a pure black kitten for sale...no luck so far...  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 pm
my mums a ******** c**t-faced b***h. she yelled at me for being my usual antisocial self and wanting to eat away from her and my sis, and hten she yelled at me for a mistake i made while driving, and practically shouted that she cared more about her old car than about my safety, and then yelled at me for being in a bad mood (i was sad about Sophie, but i wont ever admit that. ill get yelled at even more), and then said its all my dads fault, and dared him to take her to court.

she can die. i dont care.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm
I find reading these posts entertaining because they're
just there. My cat is big and orange. The laptop I use is a
pile of trash right now. I hate the girl sitting in the room I
am in when she needs to leave. There's a tree outside the
window.

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 am
interesting rant, lol

I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:51 am
Congrats on the job!

I need to be paid more considering what I do for work :/ Stingy rich people.  

Dariram
Crew

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas