Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

stereo cannibal

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 pm
          UserName: Chi Kyoki
          NickName: Chi-nii, Karly
          Age: 14, bruh. (But I'm not a kid, unfortunately. People mistake my age for my high maturity. =n= ;;; /// )
          How You Found This Guild: Saw my friend had joined in my feed.
          Prefrences: I'm straight. But I consider myself to be a 'gay boy trapped in a girl's body' since I love yaoi so much. XDDD
          Intrests: Yaoi, Paintool SAI, cheerleading, soccer
          Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: OH THIS IS HARDDD. my all-time favorite is Shizaya. legit. i can't get enough of that awesome love. Then MisakixAkihiro(Usagi) then SebxCiel then other JR pairings.
          First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was in a Bleach roleplay and my two partners ended up pairing Toshirou and Ichigo. At first I was like.. "WTF? EWWWW" but then I thought it was cute and now I'm obsessed.
          Other: I currently have an Izaya cosplay in progresssss~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 pm
UserName: coyoda
NickName: coyo, Prince coyoda, Coyoda the Prince of Yaoi
How You Found This Guild: it randomly appeared at the top of top guild highlights, and I was looking for a yaoi guild
Preferences: Straight, and I feel only a teeny bit like the guy above, excepppt, I'm uke even to girls a lot of the time, I just act many different ways also. Buuuut...I want to experiment with a guy once...but he better be cute.
Interests: yaoi, jazz music, video games, graphic design, martial arts, writing fanfiction and fanservice, roleplaying
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: .....MisakuXAkihiro, it was awesome when I saw cosplayers of them at anime expo
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I walked in on my ma and sis watching loveless when I saw that one neko kid get pulled in by a chain and kissed. Then...I saw my ma watching junjou romantica...and soon after, found her yaoi manga stash. Yeah...was I scarred...NOPE! HAHA! Now my ma is a little wierded out...I've been doing all the yaoi, she stopped T-T
Other: I'm coyoda, the prince of yaoi! If you need a roleplay as far as fan service goes, I only do video games and vocaloid, but I love original as well. I am your yaoi dream wonder...mwahahahaha!........Ok, not really...well, it depends. But, no, I'm just joking around a bit, it's this introduction I make all the time and I'm honestly tired of it. But still, I love yaoi roleplaying...up to an extent depending on the other roleplayer of the rules of a guild.

KunitaTheLover

Rooshi

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:32 pm
UserName: ThaytaLove
NickName: Thayta or Kami
How You Found This Guild: I typed in anime and was searching for a guild to join and I found this ^-^
Prefrences: Bi
Interests: Yaoi, Yuri, Anime, Manga, Writing Stories, Roleplaying, Drawing, Music, Gaia, CDE, Friends, Family, Video Games, Zelda, etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ciel/Alois (Black Butler), Ciel/Sebastion (Black Butler), Naruto/Sasuke (Naruto), Shuichi/Yuki (Gravitation), Ritsuka/Soubi (Loveless), Dark/Daisuke (DnAngel), Hikaru/Kauro (Ouran High Host Club), Misaki/Usagi (Junjou Romantica), Onodera/Takano (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi), etc.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I used to be obssessed with the naruto chats on youtube and one of them had a yaoi couple, I didnt know what yaoi meant at the time but i clicked it and it had the pairing of naruto and sasuke in it and then I just started to watch more yaoi :3
Other: I am really happy to be a part of this guild ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm
UserName: Jeffycakes
NickName: Jeffy, Jeff, anything people give me
How You Found This Guild: Through the search section in guilds
Prefences: Bi - mostly Gay
Interests: Yaoi, yuri, fanfictions, mangas, anime, movies, music, doodling, and role-playing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Naruto x Sasuke, Hikaru x Kaoru, Itachi x Sasuke, Kise x Kuroko, Midorima x Takao, Aomine x Kise, Kagami x Kuroko, Mahiro x Yoshino & many more lol
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: It was way back in middle school when a friend shoved Gravitation in my face lol
Other: I'm very easy to get along and love to make friends (most of my friends are gone after my hiatus crying ), so feel free to PM or drop me a comment to chat and whatnot (:

Jeffycakes

Shy Man-Lover

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

madluv

Liberal Browser

3,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm
Username: madluv
Nickname: Whatever you want to call me
How You Found This Guild: I was looking through anime guilds and this one caught my eye
Preferences: I'm straight
Interests: Yaoi, manga, anime, fanfiction, singing, history, reading
Fave Boy/Boy Pairings: L/Light (Death Note), Shizuo/Izaya (Durarara!!!), Sebastian/Ciel (Kuroshitsuji), Usagi/Misaki (Junjou Romantica), Yuuri/Wolfram (Kyo Kara Maoh!), and Shiki/Akira (Togainu no Chi)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I found Junjou Romantica online and decided to watch it
Other: If you want to know anything about me, feel free to PM me or send me a friend request. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 am
UserName:
Hazen Yami
NickName:
Haz or just Hazen
How You Found This Guild:
Just looking through the guilds~
Prefrences:
straight
Intrests:
Anime, Manga, Rping, Fanfiction writing, cosplaying, yaoi, pod-casting, and several other things... but I just can not think of them right know.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:
Well I have to say that my Fav boy/boy pairing go through fazes as I watch different Anime's or read Mangas, but right know I am waiting the Brave 10 anime and reading the manga so for this moment it has to be: Rokuro Unno/Yukimura Sanada
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:
I was in a Skype call with some podcast friends and well being the little innocent person I am one of the other girls sent me a VERY R rated Yaoi pic of Sebastion/Ceil from Kuroshitsuji and from that day on my brain has been transformed ever since.
Other:
I rp and write several different styles and if you are interested in any of my works please add me as a friend and message me! I love to get to know people!

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 pm
UserName: xoAniLuv
NickName: Ani or Luv
How You Found This Guild: I was looking for a Yaoi guild that wasn't completely focused on RP
Preferences: Straight
Interests: Anime, manga, writing, drawing :3
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have multiple favorites Sebastian/Ciel (Kuroshitsuji), Usami/Misaki (Junjou Romantica), and L/Light (Death Note)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I read Junjou Romatica because a friend suggested it to me. Since then, I've delved into Yaoi ^^
Other: I'm a fairly sociable Gaian. Feel free to talk to message me if you'd like. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 pm
UserName: YuriLovesDairu
NickName: Yuri
How You Found This Guild: I was searching through guilds after searching "yaoi' hoping to find one that was not solely roleplaying, where you could just chat about yaoi/ shonen ai.
Preferences: I don't really have any. I'm rather open minded to anything. cat_biggrin
Interests: Yaoi, of course. I also enjoy reading and writing (which may or may not include yaoi). I love many kinds of anime, too.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: This changes according to which fandom I am into at the time. Currently Shiki/Akira from Togainu no chi and Seto/Joey(Jou) from Yu-Gi-Oh
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was in the sixth grade and my best friend let me borrow "FAKE". She didn't tell me what it was about, but all I had to do was read the first book and I was hooked. The very next day I went and bought the entire 7 book series with my allowance.
Other:I'm hoping to find out about new yaoi (manga or anime) that is popular and interesting. Also, too be able to talk about these manga/anime with people who like them as much as I do. cat_biggrin  

YuriLovesDairu

Conservative Shopper

11,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Streaker 200

Crimson Fallen Angel

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:47 pm
UserName: Crimson Fallen Angel
NickName: Fallen
How You Found This Guild: Browsing
Preferences: Asexual
Interests: Reading, writing, drawing, music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Iason/Riki, Sephiroth/Cloud to name a few.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Viewfinder...or maybe it was Ai no Kusabi
Other: I like to write and to rp. I like to talk to others so don't hesitate to contact me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:31 pm
UserName: Rigze
NickName: Momo, if you must. lol
How You Found This Guild: Just attempting to find guilds that were in my line of interests.
Preferences: Straight
Interests: Video Games, Visual Novels, Fighting, Comedy... the list goes on. I actually like things a lot more than I dislike them. lol
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Don't play favorites. :v
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: It was a vocaloid doujinshi with Len and Kaito. lol I had stumbled on it by accident.
Other: I'm sociable, but I'd prefer if you have something to talk about before contacting me.  

Rigze

Questionable Gekko

U k e S u g a r

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 pm
yum_burger [ It's not like I wanted....]

UserName: U k e S u g a r
NickName: Ritsu
How You Found This Guild: found this guild a long time ago i cant remeber if i posted here or not = 3=;;
Preferences: Demisexual
Interests: sweets, horror movies, video games, and anime
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: hmm so hard to choose
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: junjou Romantica
Other: lastest animes I have watched this weekend; Brothers Conflict and Diabolik lovers

[...Senpai to noticed me]

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces