Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:26 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew knew that Gryffindor had lost every game last year, and she hoped to make it up for it. Not that she was severely guilty about it, since Eve had assured her that it's understandable since she was new. Eve may be a "b***h", but hey she has good sportsmanship and had believed in what the team was capable of. That was probably why Gabby deserved to be Vice Captain, after all. Drew was jumping with her heels before doing her warm-up stretches, hoping her new broom can also help in a small amount.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - First Match: Lions VS Snakesxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna marched onto the Quidditch pitch, proud of herself for getting her position back on the first string. This year, she'd show everyone she deserved it and wouldn't let exams get in the way of the sport ever again.

Armour Class: 18
                                          Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can see your eyes turning blue
                                                            I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            summers one after the other
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine grinned as she arrived on the pitch. As always, she was excited to be playing the game. She loved it. It was an adrenaline rush, and it kept her from having to think about school or tests or any of that bull s**t for at least a little bit.

Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Total Roll:
                                                            Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            -/3
                                                            0-0

It's getting harder to find it in me
                                                            I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down
                                                            Filling, filling the empty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy arrived on the pitch with his same apathetic look. He was, as always, not excited to be there. But he was never excited to be anywhere. The fact that he had even shown up said a lot about how he felt about the game and his team.

Position: Beater
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Final Roll:
                                                    Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to steal
                                                    -/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:41 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick arrived on the pitch. For once she was feeling pretty good. She hoped with a lot of hard work and good luck that they would win the cup this year. It was her last year as captain and her last year playing. It was important to her that she won. She didn't know why really, but it was.

AC: 18
                                                              Total Roll:
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

SEVENTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER
                                                        CAPTAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first game of the season came quickly, a little too soon for Lucy's tastes, not that she'd say that out loud. She'd felt jittery last night, a mix of nerves and anticipation that she didn't usually get, but considering that it was her first game as team captain, she thought she could be forgiven. Thankfully, with the game about to start, it faded somewhat to a steady thrumming in the back of her mind that with the adrenaline of the game would be easy to ignore.

Most of the team was already on the pitch and Lucy summoned a bright smile as she waved them all good morning. "Let's win this game, shall we?" she asked, with more confidence than she felt. The rest of the Slytherin team suffered from the same experience Gryffindor did, but while they've been training hard, this game could go either way. Giving Alec a quick kiss on the cheek and a bright smile, she started her own stretches.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

G R Y F F I N D O RxxK E E P E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        great catchdang healthyhold the line
                                                        AC: 13Modifiers: +7
                                                        xxx
                                                        Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher teammates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxanxious anticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxquidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen (describe the season thus far). "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Lions versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch was late, but he immediately shot into the air the moment the game started. He started looking for the snitch.

Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 12
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

When the game started, Yancy shot up to try and grab the quaffle first. He figured he might as well try and be useful.

AC: 13
                                                    Final Roll:
                                                    Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to steal
                                                    -/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 9, 9, 4, 9, 1, 8, 10 Total: 56 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm
wrong dice whoops  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:03 am
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Vice Captain
Fourth Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 14 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Game 1 (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Gabby jumped into the air when the game started. She scanned the field looking for her first target. Already knowing who it was going to be. Taking aim she fired on Byuch hoping to land a hit to start the game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Let's get this game started!
                                                  Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

With: Gryffindor & Slytherin Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Byuch Saving: --- - Total Roll: 24 (Hit unless blocked)
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: +9 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Diamond Wales

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 am
Seventh Year
Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 1 (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Kimberly knew that she'd need to protect Byuch. Therefore it was without question she would be watching his back. After all she was the one with the most experience. She certainly wasn't going to leave it to Caleb (no offense). Going to block she attempted to knock the bludger away from Byuch and towards Gryffindor's team seeker Drew.

With : Slytherin & Gryffindor Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Drew Saving: Byuch - Total Roll: 25 (Saved & Hit unless blocked)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Julian Galaksylph

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 10, 10, 4, 2, 2, 7, 1, 8 Total: 62 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 am

I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine waited to see if one of her more experienced teammates would go for the toss up, but neither did. She shrugged and shot up to grab the quaffle.

Total Roll:
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            -/3
                                                            0-0

I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 am

I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine grinned as she came away with the ball. She shot off towards the Slytherin goals. She was determined to make as many goals as possible this year.

Total Roll:
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            1/3
                                                            0-0

I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:21 am

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick sighed when Yancy missed the toss up. She shot forward to try and steal the quaffle from the younger Gryffindor.

Total Roll: 27 (steal)
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games