Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon stared around the pitch, his eyes narrowed as he watched and waited for the rest of his teammates to show up. If they did at all. He was pretty sure that there was every possibility they might decide that no, they wouldn't show up because he was there. Then again, if that was the case, he was pretty sure they would have left en-masse the moment that Tristan had named him vice captain. Rolling his eyes, he crossed his arms and waited, thinking that if nothing else, he was going to have so much fun with everyone trying to talk to him. He'd just have to resist the urge to punch all of them.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 19
                                              Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                              Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                              Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why th' bleedin' bells ain' Tristan 'ere ye'?
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:39 pm
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty walked out onto the pitch with her broom in hand feeling a lot better since the start of the school year. Seeing Leon there but not Tristan made her wonder where the older teen was but seeing as her friend already had the forms and everything set out that he was setting the pace for these tryouts. "'Lo Leon," she greeted with a knowing grin already feeling his waves of disdain rolling off. She took one of the familiar sheets and filled out all her information before giving it back and going to wait for Aimee and the others.

Username: Yukina101
                                            Character's Name: Catheryne Blake
                                            House: Slytherin
                                            Year: 5
                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                            Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                            First Choice Position: Keeper
                                            Second Choice Position: Whatever you need
                                            ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

AC: 16
Modifiers: +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey was surprised to see that she was among the first to come onto the pitch; the only other people there were Caty and Leon. Then again, she shouldn't be surprised, She hadn't had a good night's sleep at all; she'd been tossing and turning on her bed trying to get herself fall asleep and finally gave up sometime around five, dragging herself out of bed and trying to read until it was time for the tryouts. She tried to hold back a yawn as she approached them. "Hello," she greeted the two as she took the usual form to fill in. She gave it back quickly and moved away to do some stretches to warm up.

Reyna Whyte
                                                      Username: oyehh
                                                      Character's Name: Reyna Whyte
                                                      Year: Third
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
                                                      First Choice Position: Beater
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve beater

B E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                      AC: 14Modifiers: +4
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Quidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxon her own
                                                          f e e l i n gxxtiredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractice clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee walked onto the pitch quietly. She offered a smile and wave at Leon. Their interaction at the station had been awkward, but he hadn't walked away from her so she figured that was a plus. She had given him a year of space, how could he possibly need more space? Sure some bad s**t happened and it was partly her fault, but that didn't mean he got to just forget her existence for the rest of their lives. Despite anything he wanted to admit they had been best friends and best friends didn't bail on each other in bad situations. An entire year of space was enough space to work through everything and he would be her friend again this year. Whether he liked it or not. She quickly finished her paperwork and handed it over. She could have said something, but starting a discussion and/or fight on the pitch during tryouts was not the right time.

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Fifth
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick walked onto the pitch, her hands balled into fists. Her stupid roommate had deemed it necessary to move a quill from her night stand, and now Flick was all wigged out. How was it so hard to get through their stupid thick skulls that you don't touch her stuff??? She was so close to punching something.. the only thing stopping her was Phoebe talking a little sense into her and ushering her off to practice. She was trying to focus her mind on something else but her thoughts kept wandering back to the misplaced quill and how it wasn't in its correct spot. If it was in the wrong spot, she would forget it for class, and then she would not be able to take notes, and then she would fail her classes, and she needed the quill to be in the right spot. She was trying to take deep breaths but it hurt her chest to think about anything but the quill. She ruffled her hair once.... twice.... three times, and then dropped her hand to tap on her leg three times, before repeating the motions three more times. By the time she had finished her ritual, she was at the field and her mind was at least a little calmer. She quickly scribbled her answers on the forms and handed them in. Her mind was returning to the stupid quill though, and she could feel herself physically twitching. But Phoebe has said she could deck the stupid chick if she did it again so Flick proceeded to repeat her ritual silently while she waited for try-outs to start.

Position: Chaser
                                                      AC: 13
                                                      Modifiers: +3 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Flick Horne
                                                      Year: Second
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                      Advanced Flying II: No
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                      Second Choice Position: Anything else?

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image
sixth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson walked onto the field, his broom tossed over his shoulder. It was tryouts time again, and he had a good feeling about this year. Last year, they took home the Quidditch Cup and the House Cup. He was confident they could do it again this year. Unlike the other teams, they didn't lose any of their star players after graduation last term. That gave them an edge, he figured. Their starting players would be experienced, and they would already know how to play well together. Yes, they would take home the cups again this year. Kyson was sure of it. He filled out his form and handed it back to Leon before starting his stretches.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                          Character's Name: Kyson Macclellan
                                                          Year: Sixth
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Second Choice Position: Another Chaser

Slytherin Chaser
                                                          Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                          AC: 18 | Mods: +8
                                                          To the Goals: -/3
                                                          Final Roll: - - -
                                                          | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                          Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                          Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                          I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                          Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                          I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:25 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond didn’t mind playing Quidditch, even if he did question why he came out every year. All the clubs he’d joined were in the sole purpose of making friends. Though dueling gave him friends like the Umber twins (Kiley to be specific) and the fencing club gave him Savannah, he didn’t know if Quidditch had done that. Perhaps, he had Quidditch to thank for Reyna and Oliver at the very least. Okay, so maybe it had been successful.

Walking onto the pitch broom in hand Raymond, noted the decent group forming. Going over he grabbed the forum filled it out and then handed over. “Hey,” He greeted Leon. The two had been on decent terms with each other lately. He hadn’t completely screwed things up. Perhaps he did something right after the few years of complete screw ups? He gave a small smile and a wave to Cathy and the rest before going over to Reyna. “Ready for the new season…?” Raymond asked casually.

- - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                      Character's Name: Raymond Yuko
                                                      Year: Fifth Year
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 years
                                                      Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                      Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you want me I guess.

- - - - - - -

With: Other Snakes... Reyna

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +7 Shooting, +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
Second Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Kimberly was looking forward to Quidditch try-outs. Something about hitting a cannon ball at her housemates was fun. Especially a brunette girl she never liked in her year (Flick). Sadly Kimberly was one person that didn’t like others being mean to her friends. Her grudges tended to run deep. Luckily, most learned that right off the bat. She wasn’t hard to understand after being around her a bit. Rory clearly proved that as she did with him.

Unfortunately Rory wasn’t the Quidditch type, so Kimberly was on her own. Well not entirely, she totally didn’t need a crowd to watch… but her friends insisted. Grabbing a forum she filled it out like the year before and handed it in. Giving a few stretches, Kimberly really wanted to just get to it. She doubted she’d make the immediate team but that was fine, so long as she got to hit some people.

- - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Kimberly Leon
                                                    Year: Second Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One Year
                                                    Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                    First Choice Position: Beater
                                                    Second Choice Position:Anything...

- - - - - - -

With : Snakes...

Attire : Athletic Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 Shooting, +3 Hitting, +1 Stealing or Blocking (Exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver bounded onto the pitch, broomstick in hand. He waved at everyone and filled out a form before joining Reyna and Raymond. "Hey, guys! Excited for tryouts?" he asked, obviously eager himself. He knew he'd be making the reserve team again, but that didn't stop him from being put in one of the games last year. Maybe that would happen again this year. Regardless, he was excited to even have tryouts running after a whole quidditchless summer that he spent with Arnie and Ivar, not that the summer was bad. It was actually quite fun and he got his first kiss, but did that count as a real kiss or was it all in good fun? He didn't know and it's been driving him mad. He needed to tell someone about it.

Armour Class: 14
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +4) (shooting quaffle +4)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Oliver Davis
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position:Reserve Chaser

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey paused in her stretches when Raymond approached her and she smiled at him. Him and Richard were the only friends she hadn't tried to drag into last year's mess so she found it a bit easier to talk to him knowing she didn't almost lead him to his death, even when they exchanged letters in the summer. "Hey Raymond," she greeted him, but before she could say more, they were joined by Oliver, "I'm pretty excited," she said with a somewhat weaker grin than what she normally gave out. She really was, she just hoped she didn't fall asleep on the broom and fall off, but hopefully the adrenaline and the wind would keep her awake. Rey then brightened, "hopefully we'll manage to win the cup this year again!" She was sure they could manage to do it again, even though Rey was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to personally contribute to the victory. She just had to wait until the opportunity came up, most probably next year when Tristan graduates.

B E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                      AC: 14Modifiers: +4
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Quidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxRaymond and Oliver
                                                          f e e l i n gxxtiredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractice clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

kiska166

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:32 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

It felt like a lifetime since he last stepped on the pitch. Not just months, but years. Tristan shifted his broom and bat from one hand to the next, wiping off the nervous sweat from his palms. So far, he had avoided just about everyone he knew, but he couldn't do that here. Not when he was captain. But what if he just... resigned? Quit? Never showed up? Would the team really miss him? No. Probably not. But it would arouse more questions and he just... he couldn't deal with any of that right now.

So far, a chunk of the team had already arrived, most were stretching but some were still filling in their sheets. He greeted no one. But did notice the absence of his sister. She should have been here already... Unless Vannah was out looking for him. Oh well... Whatever. ”Stretch now while you wait; you won't get the chance again.” Tristan addressed the team with arms crossed as he took his mantle at Leon's side. He made a short gesture for the sign-in sheets Leon had, eager to double check the info on each player while coming up with the details for their mock game.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Quidditch Pitch】 【COMPANY:: Slytherins'】 【ATTIRE:: gray sweats】 【STATS:: Seventeen, 5' 9"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚒xxx
Third Year Slytherin Half-Blood Heir Reserved Keeper xxxxx

User Image

xxxxᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳᵃˢ˒ ᶤᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵉˡᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰᵒᶰᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶰᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ˒ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵈᶤᵉ
                                              xxxxᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰʸᶰᵃˢᵗʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵖᶤᵗᵃᵗᵉᵈ˒ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Vito was not sure exactly why he was here, it was not like he'd really be needed for the team or wanted really. But he'd figure it would be a waste of last years effort if he did not try out again. He doubted it would go anywhere but he'd at least say he tried out. He walked up to the field this time not wearing his suit to the practice game. He took the sign up sheet and wrote his information on it. "Hope I'm not late, I would hate to miss out on being pelted with cannonballs, falling off my broom and getting concussions or worse." He said in a pleasant tone despite his words he was in a somewhat good humor today.

Quote:
                                              Username: Xistund
                                              Character's Name: Vitomir Nicoli
                                              Advanced Flying II: Applied
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: one year as a reserved player so I'm not sure how much that counts for.
                                              Any Special Skill:
                                              Sharp Eyes - used to help seekers spot the snitch
                                              Deft Dodger - used to try and avoid bludgers
                                              Great Catch - used to catch the quaffle/snitch
                                              First Choice Position: Seeker.
                                              Second Choice Position:I guess since I got put in as reserved Keeper last time might as well put that here.
                                              █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

ˢʸᶜᵒᵖʰᵃᶰᵗˢ ᵒᶰ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ ˢᵒᶠᵃˢ⁻ ᴸᵃᵛᶤˢʰ ᵐᵃᶰˢᶤᵒᶰˢ˒ ᵛᶤᶰᵗᵃᵍᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ˒ ˢᶰᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵃᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢxxxx
                                              ᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴴᵉʳᵒᵉˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ˡᵉᵍᵉᶰᵈˢ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉxxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              ------

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:07 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

Clearing his throat, Tristan called the team mates to attention. ”I'm not gonna take up too much of your time today. We're jumping straight into this, so if you have any questions, ask after. I'll separate you into two different teams, either green or silver—now we've had a bit of trouble in the past with who's on what team, so whenever your name is called to a team, please charm your shirts to the appropriate color (and help the first years too.) Afterwards, we'll run a lap around the field on foot. This year, while you're running, Leon and I will be charming rings around the field for you to fly through and practice your agility, I want you to fly three laps while trying to go through as many hoops as you can. When you're done, take your assigned positions and wait for my signal to start the game... Understood?” He waited for confirmation, even if it was a shrug or half nod, before continuing on.

”Listen up for your name! Green Team, chasers are Kyson and Oliver. Beaters are Kimberly and Leon. Seeker is Vitomir... Remember to charm your clothes green... Now for the Silver Team, we have Flick and Raymond for Chasers. For beaters will be Reyna and I. Your seeker is Aimee—”

”Wait!!! I'm here!” Savannah shouted from the sidelines causing Tristan to stop and turn. Wrinkles lined the edges of her brow and lips as she flung herself across the field, broom flailing wildly beside her. ”I was looking everywhere for you!” She snapped. Tristan quieted her down with a furious swipe of his hand.

”You're late, Savannah.” He said, dismissing every word she said. ”Hurry and sign in, since you're last, you'll fill up Green Team's keeper, and Caty,” he paused to search for the dollfaced girl in the crowd, ”You'll be keeper for Silver Team. Now run your lap while Leon and I get the agility course ready.” Tristan dismissed them with never a smile passing his lips. He stopped and barked a few orders at his sister, to get her caught up to speed, and turned back to Leon. ”Flagrante and Flamma Frigus should do the trick, innit?” He double checked shortly before mounting his broom with wand in hand.

After everything was said done and everyone was in their positions, he unleashed the bludgers, the snitch, and finally, the quaffle. "GO!" He shouted to signal the start of the game.

LOCATION:: Quidditch Pitch】 【COMPANY:: Slytherins'】 【ATTIRE:: gray sweats】 【STATS:: Seventeen, 5' 9"

First years are welcome to try out! Please be aware that quidditch try outs run on a separate timeline from the rest of the guild. Meaning first years have already attended the first week of Flying Class. If you need any help, please see here for How to Play Quidditch. If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself or Diamond Wales.
(P.S. Beaters; this is an open practice, meaning you can target the seekers as well as the chasers, beaters, and keepers.)

[Teams in Spoiler]

Round One
Green Team
Chasers: Kyson, Oliver,
Beaters: Kimberly, Leon
Keeper: Savannah
Seeker: Vitomir

Silver Team
Chasers: Flick, Raymond,
Beaters: Reyna, Tristan
Keeper: Caty
Seeker: Aimee

[Savannah's Form]

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Savannah Hastings
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Any

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee ran her laps and then flew her laps as well, going through most of the hoops provided, before she took off above the pitch to begin seeking out the snitch.

Position: SILVER Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 2, 10, 2, 6, 8, 10, 4, 5, 6 Total: 54 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick took a deep breath, letting the running and flying calm her twitchy-ness before she had to focus on the game. When the quaffle was tossed up, she zoomed after it, reaching out to grab it first.

Position: SILVER Chaser
                                                      AC: 13
                                                      Modifiers: +3 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games