Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 am
digital m u f f i n s

iBromantic

Accepted

Pyrus Aegis

The strength with the 'crowd control, clarify that please.

For the speed it cant be something insanely drastic. So long as you make it known that you are not surpassing higher ranked shinobi than your gal it's good. Too many people take this one to extreme. A genin cannot keep up with a Jounin etc.. <<

The hand sign attribute is rejected. Too 'mody'. You have to ask Shin on this one. <<

Sure. ow o
Crowd Control (She's good with dealing with groups using her skills)
Speed thingy o. o umm yeah I am aware of that.
Moody? -confused- Sure I'll make some edits to the above post as you say.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Shadow
Nickname:

Birthdate: May 2

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175lbs

Nindo: "Never Back Down"
Personality: Shadow is a very quiet person basically living his life as a standard person day by day. He never takes anyone for granted and always knows exactly what he needs to do to take whoever is in his way out. Even though he knows he has to kill sometimes he would much rather not and let his enemy live if they are honorable enough not to attack him afterwards.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Samurai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline:

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Doton, Fuuton
Chakra Color: Smokey
Chakra Materialization: Lifts off him like smoke lifts off a fire

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Thinking through things
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Raiton
Fears:
• Raiton Ninjutsu
• Dying unloved

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess
• Fair Mind: Ability to detect genjutsu slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu [ 2 ] posts faster

Personal Attributes:
• Learns Bukijutsu [ 1 ] post faster
• Speed Slightly increased

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Greatsword
Weapon Range: 6 1/2ft
Weapon Weight: 7lbs
Weapon Location: Upon his back

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Kunai x15
• Senbon Needles x15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|C u s t o m

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Shadow's history is pretty unknown to most everyone, but what is know is that he has always lived around Kiri in the swamps and around the time he would have joined the Academy he magically showed up there. No one knew when he showed up for sure or even where he came from but they all acceoted him like he was one of their own. Now that he has graduated from the Academy at the top part of his class he is egar to prove his worth to the Mizukage.

Azreal The Darklord

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm
Pyrus Aegis
digital m u f f i n s

iBromantic

Accepted

Pyrus Aegis

The strength with the 'crowd control, clarify that please.

For the speed it cant be something insanely drastic. So long as you make it known that you are not surpassing higher ranked shinobi than your gal it's good. Too many people take this one to extreme. A genin cannot keep up with a Jounin etc.. <<

The hand sign attribute is rejected. Too 'mody'. You have to ask Shin on this one. <<

Sure. ow o
Crowd Control (She's good with dealing with groups using her skills)
Speed thingy o. o umm yeah I am aware of that.
Moody? -confused- Sure I'll make some edits to the above post as you say.

You know what I meant. << Don't be an a**. Accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 pm
Azreal The Darklord

Just note that your slight increase in speed doesnt mean you can beast out everyone and dodge everything. So long as you acknowledge that accepted . If not change the attribute and quote me again.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 am
User Image
Full Name: Satori Reigo
Nickname: His Highness Your Majesty Gundam Coordinator Vizard Shinigami Hollow Quincy Nazi Power Ranger Pro Wrestler Master Dark Jedi Darth D. Uzumaki Hyuuga Uchiha Aburame Inuzuka Kage Sage Of Over Nine Thousand Paths Megazord fo' shizzle mah nizzle Shaman King Psyren Drifter North Star Fist BFF Empire Superstar Overlord Of All Netherworlds Non-mid boss Supreme Commander General Unicorn Rainbows Candy Magic Pony Man Adventurer Extraordinaire Sato

Birthdate: July 7
Gender: Male, surely this shining rod of power between my legs hinted at that.

Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 177lbs

Nindo: "They still make us have these freaking nindo things? Fine...I guess you could call my nindo, "The Strong Shall Live, The Weak Shall Die."
Personality: Sato is rude, violent, sadistic, prideful and rather sick in the head. Having near limitless amounts of rage that is covered by a thick outer shell of calm and cool, and a level of patience that could only be described as non-existent. He detests nearly everyone around him and would very much like to keep to himself. This is not because he's afraid of losing friends or some s**t like that, he just doesn't like you. Yes. YOU.

This doesn't mean he is impossible though. In times of "srs bzns" as he likes to call it, Sato will put finishing the task ahead of himself and puts most of himself aside, becoming a emotionless, lifeless warrior that has no other goal but to succeed. Of course, when given a mission or order by his superiors (much to his dismay) that involve team work and the like, he will only pay as much attention and respect to his teammates as need be to complete said mission. After which he will return to giving them hell.

Despite his immediate disrespect to everyone he meets, if one manages to best him completely in a match they slightly, ever so slightly, gain a pint of his respect, which really doesn't mean much other than that he won't immediately avoid you, or think you are a tiny, insignificant maggot. He'll listen to what you say and then go back to you being half-dirt as quickly as possible once you've shut up. Very few people so far have been able to be recognized by Sato.

While Sato has no real limit to how far his little quirks go, he will at times put his pride aside and allow himself to learn from his teachers, opponents and those who possess much greater knowledge and power than him. He does this all in pursuit of power, he will put all his attention into learning and training that there are times he will go days without eating or sleeping simply for the pursuit of power. All this because of his goal in life, to become the strongest there ever was, and ever will be.

His dislike of mostly everything does not come from any sort of silly trauma, unlike you weaklings. Sato chooses to live like this because he finds it is the path in life that he can ease into so well. Yet miraculously, even after sixteen years of being an a*****e, he still knows how to be the nicest guy in town. But of course, there is no way in hell you're getting him to act like that.

Sato always keeps a light smile on his face when he's not in "srs bzns" mode, a smile that seems to mock you yet seem sincere at the same time. In pointless sparring matches and other special conditions, Sato will fight not only with his physical strength but his big mouth that will spew profanities and other disturbing things at his opponent to throw them off simply for fun.
Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

Bloodline: Douka ( Approved bitches cool )

Chakra Pool: 310
Chakra Element: Earth/Water
Chakra Color: Sato's chakra color is like a mood ring, ever changing according to the inner feelings of the ringholder. In this case, the 'ringholder'is one angry b*****d, so the color his chakra frequently appears as most is dark red.
Chakra Materialization: Sato can materialize his chakra in different shapes and patterns as he sees fit, though the one form he chooses to have it most of the time is a wild flame that envelops his body fully.

Strengths:
• "I'm awesome, so of course I can kick your a** with everything. Except genjutsu, I hold back(lolnotreallyikindasuck) a bit cause I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you spill real blood."
• Strategist, can adapt to the opponents fighting style and quickly learns and adapts as he fights.
Weaknesses:
• Long range combat, many cute and innocent puppies and kittens have been accidentally hit by his dreadful aim. Not his loss though, he enjoyed it.
• Genjutsu is one giant pain in Sato's a**. Due to his preference to dominate the opponent with physical, real pain he has neglected training the realm of illusions and as such has neglected training his mind against them as well.
Fears:
• Not a direct fear of aging, but rather age taking away his strength.
• Being powerless in any situation.

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
• Ninjutsu limit of this class split amongst elements.
Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn Bloodline-ton one [1] post faster.
• ...Yeah I'm going to be writing A LOT of training posts...
Personal Attributes:
• "Kill it with fire!." : Katon (8 Slots)? ((Don't you guys argue anymore Quastor's char has this! ;___; ))
• "'What is the best in life'? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" : Fuuton (8 Slots)

Ryo: 両0 cause you guys said so and I feel like following your rules today. cool

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 8 ((6 (Per element) + 2 (lol-slots, that I can use anywhere I wish.))
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 4.3ft Blade, 3/4ft handle
Weapon Weight: 18lbs
Weapon Location: Back, waist level, handle facing right.

(Summoning : N/A at the moment ,cause Sato thinks summoning is for fags)
Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

Carries around a bag that contains the following;
• First aid kit for the battlefield
• Twenty-nine kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Water

Earth

Wind

Fire

Lol-Slots(For use on any of his two main elements, cause sub-classes be trippin' like that)

Bloodline

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Insert something something style here that Sato can do better than you.

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Dunno yet, but it's better than yours, I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. (Obviously yet to be decided.)

Sato was born into the hot sandy desert of Sunagakure sixteen years ago, to parents who were more than overjoyed to have him. Unluckily for them however, was that Sato wasn't overjoyed to have them. Sato was never overjoyed to have anyone in his life, he pushed all who had tried to approach him away. It wasn't a problem for him, he immersed himself into training during his days in the ninja academy and due to his busy schedule (which consisted of eat, train, sleep, eat, train, repeat) he never worried about having any friends. Not that he would have worried, he simply detests socializing pointlessly. All this time training, his superiors, teachers, elders, etc took note of his excellent progress, and in no time at all he was free of having to report to "some dumb academy" as he would call it at age ten. After which he chose to take a break and enjoy the freedom being a genin gave, having only to report to simple, baby missions with absolutely no danger he could spend most of his free time in the village training. For the next six years he followed this routine, and while it seemed like it would go on forever, it definitely would not.

For his happily ever after, was simply not the end fate would have for him, and his tale begins now...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 am
Desin Slight

I'm going to say "approved" for now, since you've been waiting so patiently. Please note, however, that you may be asked to change some things when the actual approval mods come back from exams.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 pm
Desin Slight

Yea I am going to have to say no to both your attributes as they can easily be abused. Not to mention the second one grants a free bonus to the first one every two or three chakra missions. Unless Egro wants to override me I am going to have to deny this one dude.

On another note let me know once you get him up to Konin will ya I would like to fight him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm
Can't deny that argument. I'm with Azeiel on this one.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 am
Azeiel The Fallen

fix'd.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Shishi Shiki
Nickname: Sushi.

Birthdate: Irrelevant, but what the hell, January 1

Height: 5'10
Weight: 150

Nindo: "I have no rival, no man can be my equal." and "Conquer your limits! Exceed your level! Gain more power!"
Personality: For a wee lad such as Shiki, who has spent so little time on this planet, he is quite the character. One thing though that is almost obvious is that he is quite childish in nature, often acting like someone half his age. In fact, his choice in literature(which are comic books and manga), his addiction to video games, his obsession with action/superhero films and his dreams of becoming like the great legendary heroes that he had admired so much in his childhood, scream childish. Though, that is merely a single side of him. A big side, yes, but dwarfed by other aspects of his personality. "Conquer your limits! Exceed your level! Gain more power!" This is the motto of everyone from Shiro's hometown, everyone who has ever lived there follows this doctrine to the letter, and this is the main reason why everyone in his hometown acts the way they do; crazy. This motto has quite literally shaped his life. Almost every day of his fifteen year old life he has been subject to a harsh, unforgiving training regimen that he follows strictly to the letter. All this training and for what? Well, he did dream of becoming a legendary hero and he was actually serious.

Shiki also has a mature, understanding side to him. Something that doesn't appear very often, and by doesn't appear very often I mean it almost never shows. He simply cannot let go of the kid in him, Shiki thinks that the ninja world is quite dark enough and could lighten up quite a bit. Though Shiki knows the chances of such happening is not likely, but a guy can dream right?

In battle, Shiki fights in harmony with his opponents, meaning he will constantly adjust his own fighting style to near perfectly counter any and all attacks they try against him. He is quite energetic throughout the fight, even when he is losing. Shiki's goals of conquering limits, exceeding his levels and gaining more power often drive him to challenge near anyone who's a fighter and he himself will never back down from a challenge. If declined his match, Shiki's stubbornness will usually turn that 'no' into a 'yes' after countless times of him challenging them again.

During missions, one can often find Shiki at the head of any situation. Attempting to be like all shonen/comic book/video game heroes and heroines who play the 'lead', and succeeding so well at it. Shiki is a born leader, who selflessly thinks of others first before himself, many would say he could be very well be capable of becoming a Kage one day if he perhaps continued to be so excellent.

Shiki is very skilled at being awesome, and wants everyone to know it. He will brag about his achievements like no tomorrow if given the chance. He simply wants to be recognized by those around him, by his peers and his fellow villagers. Though he will most likely shut up moments after starting, as he would rather train then waste time bragging.

Shiki is also overly dramatic at times, for no particular reason.

Village: Kumogakure
Rank: Admiral Oh wait this ain't One Piece...I guess Genin will do.
Main Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Hyuuga (Hyuuga have the Byakugan, see below for effects)
Traits:
• All Hyuuga have featureless, or nearly featureless, white eyes. ((Not Sushi! He has contacts OwO.))
• All Hyuuga are able to use their Byakugan from birth.
• All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.

Restrictions:
• Only those of the Hyuuga clan can possess a Byakugan. ( There are no implants. )
• The Byakugan only grants 359º vision. You have one critical blind spot.

Byakugan Usage:
• The Byakugan requires a handsign and [15] chakra to activate.
• The Byakugan stays active until the user sees fit.

Byakugan Abilities:
• The Byakugan grants a radial third-person view.
• The Byakugan can see the exact workings of the chakra system.
• The Byakugan can see through solid objects.
• The Byakugan is not effected by basic obscuring methods. ( Smoke pellets, fog, etc. )

Art Of The Gentle Fist:
The Gentle Fist style of combat is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's chakra pathway system, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu. It was also commented by Neji Hyūga that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by putting chakra in it with his Gentle Fist. Also, as noted by Kidōmaru, this is done by using the chakra openings in one's hands to reform chakra into a needle-like shape to cut through chakra. It is unknown if this can be done by any Gentle Fist user or just those who see the tenketsu. It can also be used to attack the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra pathway system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name "gentle fist." Because the chakra pathway system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyūga clan, it has become their signature style of combat.
• Requires [20] posts to learn.
• Chakra must be infused in each attack to deal damage of the corresponding amount. ( If you use [5] chakra in your attack, it will drain [5] chakra from your opponent. )

Chakra Pool: 195
Chakra Element: Earth/Lightning
Chakra Color: Whatever you see when you're on drugs.
Chakra Materialization: Completely up to him, he's baus of his own chakra.

Strengths:
• Being a born fighter, he can read most opponents moves with ease, and think of effective counters to them with ease and swiftness.
• Resilience in combat, and pretty much everything else. Will not quit, at all. Not even some Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System that's gone loco will stop him from achieving his goals.
• Superior reflexes, as a samurai it's quite expected of him.
Weaknesses:
• Little skill with ninjutsu.
• Little skill with genjutsu.
• Too reliant on tai/bukijutsu.
• Far too used to the 'direct approach' in combat.
Fears:
• Losing fights
• Being the 'useless' guy in any group
• Video games with extreme levels of difficulty, as they bring out the nerd in him and he ends up locking himself in his room for days.
• His collection of manga, video games on comics destroyed.

Class Attributes:
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
• Fair Mind: Ability to detect genjutsu slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu [3] posts faster. (-1 from Bloodline, -1 from Main Class, -1 from attribute)
• ....Even with that that's a s**t load of training posts...
Personal Attributes:
• "Friction sparks the metal, made it look like bleeding." : +1 Bukijutsu Style.
• "There's nothing mere about that mortal." - The Joker on Batman/Shiki, on him being Badass Normal. : -Yadda yadda yadda-, Learns taijutsu [1] post faster.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Zanbato
Weapon Range: Handle : 1 1/2ft | Blade : 4ft
Weapon Weight: 30lbs
Weapon Location: In a scroll made specifically to hold this blade, nothing more.

Summoning : None. Yep, even this character of mine thinks it's for fags.
Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

Carries around a backpack containing the following -
• First aid kit for the battlefield.
• Twenty-five kunai
• Small water jug
• Emergency rations
• Weapon-holding scroll. (Just the Zanbato, nothing more.)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Earth

Lightning

Art Of The Gentle Fist (Bloodline Taijutsu)

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

----------

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

------------

In the Lightning Country, there is one rather small village that is said to be as old as time itself. It's name? Remitenka. In this small community, there is only one goal and one rule that matters the most here. What is it? Be the strongest. And all those in Remitenka followed this rule with such passion, that they were capable of feats that far surpassed anyone of their time. Lifting and crushing boulders as if they were ants, achieving speeds that were so fast one could only see brief flashes, gaining a level of control over their life force that could only be described as godlike. Such was the standard for the great warriors in Remitenka. And after the first Shinobi World War, when the concept of other ninjas gathering to establish a village was concieved, and peace was found, a young couple in love found itself starving right on the Remitenka's doorstep. Being the kind generous souls they were, they took them in, but on the condition that they too would follow their rules. Luckily the young couple agreed and live there for the rest of their lives, once they were old enough they concieved a young blonde haired boy, named Shishi Shiki. He too followed the motto of the village, but he was also taught of the outside world and his own clan's culture from his parents. Soon thoughts of becoming a ninja brewed in his mind, and after days of begging his parents and the village elders to let him out into the world, they said yes.

When young Sushi got out of Remitenka, he journeyed straight to the closest village in the area. Kumogakure. Now all he has to do is apply for becoming a ninja or something close to that. He was far too excited when his parents explained what he had to do and where he had to go so he's not quite sure. Either way, his tale begins now~

Desin Slight

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:37 am
User Image
Full Name: Erj Euclid
Nickname: Ej // Grey

Birthdate: June 16th

Height: 5 ' 7
Weight: 155

Nindo: " It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange. "
Personality: Erj is a kind and slightly sensitive guy, but loyal to a fault. He loves to be around people that are "Type-A" or outgoing personalities

Village: Kirigakura
Main Class: Genjutsu

Bloodline:

Chakra Pool: 245 [[ +20 from Sub-Class ]]
Chakra Element:
○ Suiton [[ Water Ninjutsu ]]
○ Raiton [[ Lightning Ninjutsu ]]
Chakra Materialization: Materializes through the eyes, it seems like his eyes flash or sparkle

Strengths:
• Genjutsu [[ Illusion Techniques ]]
• Bukijutsu [[ Weapon Techniques ]]
Weaknesses:
• Extreme Taijutsu
• Elemental Opposites
Fears:
• Overwhelming Fire [[ Despite his element being Suiton ]]
• Being Betrayed

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind - Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Fair Mind - Ability to detect genjutsu slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [ 1 ] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
Ebb Tide: Erjs best memories were with his twin brother at the beach, he draws on the strenght of those memories to learn Ninjutsu [[ -1 learning Suiton Ninjutsu ]]
The Sound of Revenge: Erj actively seeks revenge for the death of his twin brother Aeriol, he grabs his brothers favorite weapon and knows what he has to do [[ - 1 learning Bukijutsu ]]

Ryo: 両{Money}
AC: {Advancement credit}

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Kusarigama
Weapon Range: Close - Ten feet [[ 10ft ]
Weapon Weight: Ten Pounds [[ 10lbs ]]
Weapon Location:
• Wrapped around waist

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 2 demon windmill shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|S u i t o n

▬▬┤|R a i t o n

▬▬┤

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Juurai Toorima - The blade hidden in the night

○ Actively working on it smile

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:55 pm
xNew York Slavex

Accepted

Desin Slight

I'll allow one extra style. The other one you have to
change to something else. Like a modest, -1 to learn
or some s**t like that. <<

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 pm
digital m u f f i n s

It's fixed, Mademoiselle.

Check the one right above it too please? ;___; That app has been waiting for a literal month.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games