Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm
Brai stood facing Ryuu, his arms by his sides and his cheeks puffed out as though thinking. "I could be a birdy!" he said suddenly. The statement was followed by another of his mad laughes. "or maybe you could be the birdy?" he turned slightly to look at Scarlet as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 am
Ryuu sighed in the statements they had done, not a sigh of annoyance he was truly entertained. He smirked as he looked at her. "Your underestimation is really sad... Scarlet you well know that your father thought you magic, but Your grandfather thought me. I am older than you." he smiled slightly as he remembered Scarlet's grandfather. "If you think killing me with this premature companion will be easy, you have many thing coming to you." Ryuu had many forms, hundreds and hundreds. He smirked as he twitched his fingers a bit and them puppet's hand fell as millions of arm descended from it and launched at them. He knew sorcery, just didn't rely on it. He smirked, he began to toy with them.

(( Do,do,do ))

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 pm
Scarlet smile and swung her arm outward knocking the arms away with ease. "Grandfather taught you, but our other ancestors taught me other then my father. You should remember Ryuu that i've been reincarnated many of times. I've been albe to keep all of my knowlage from my past life. You could bearly beat Fara and she was half of what i am now. Ryuu i don't underestimate people i never do." She smirked and looked over at Brai. "Yes you can be a birdy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm
Ryuu then smirked even wider, he swung his arm spinning as the arms surrounded her as he stopped. They just stayed slightly covering her. "Ive also been reincarnated. As you may now. If i kill you i will become immortal."

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 pm
Scarlet chuckled and moved some arms out of the way to look at him. "Ryuu...that's a big if you know." She chuckled and muttered a spell. The cacoon of arms began to glow inside and soon they were disintergrated. She slowly walked toward Ryuu and now she stood infront of her. She had her hand up and a small flower was in her palm. She blew on it and the petals floated around his face. "Doesn't it smell lovely?" She grinned as the petals turned black and it turned into black smoke instead. The smoke entered his nostrols and mouth and as it did Scarlet disappeared then reappeared next to Brai. "Lovely what a death flower can do huh.." She smiled and watched him cring. Even if it didn't kill him the poison would effect his nervous system.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Yura stop singing and strted walking again.Isn't there ANYONE around here!? She thought.just then she tripped over a fallen log and sprain her ankle,she couldn't get up! "Help! Please I need help."  

Naocute X3

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 pm
Scarlet heard a cry from the distance. She looked over at Brai and smiled, "Brai could you go help out the girl?" She smiled and hoped he would go and help out. She then turned her attention back at Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:23 pm
(this is slowly getting boring =/ no offense to anyone)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 pm
Ryuu sighed, "Im gonna have fun with this." he smirked. He twitched his fingers as the puppet's mouth opened and 5 million weapon of all sorts launched at her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:01 pm
Scarlet smiled and blew a kiss toward the wepons. A string like stream of magic floated toward the iteams. As it stopped a million more strings formed and they all solitified into incredibly hard steal. It was a huge net that caught all of the weapons and it was then used as a trampolin type net. The weapons were shot back toward Ryuu and the next like structure followed along wrapping around Ryuu's surroundings and closing in on him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm
As the weapons approached Ryuu they fell to the ground. He smirked, then he muttered a spell. He had no finished it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 pm
Scarlet watched Ryuu closely and then she could hear Fara in the distance of her mind.

"Well you were right he is stronger. Just not as much....you know your inner thoughts and powers are really scary...and thats alot coming form me."

"Yeah well just shush or i'll kill you ok." Scarlet thought back to Fara then turned her attention back on Ryuu.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 pm
Brai jumped high into the air, turning from the boy he appeared to be, to a much larger, much scarier black and red bird. He swooped first at Ryuu, then in the direction the faint cry had come from. "where oh where does the little mouse cry. To save her, must find her and eat her I shan't!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Ryuu slowly finished his spell and his eyes glowed a dark red color. He sank into the earth as if it where water.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 pm
"Ah oh my where oh where did he go?" Scarlet looked around and smiled. She slowly levitated off the ground and was now about 6 feet in the sky. She circled around where Ryuu had disappeared and awaited his next move with her own move in mind.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games