Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi smiled back and seemed a bit thoughtful he toyed with the idea, "Mm...he's a sweet guy. I might think about it. But you are right he's going to be stuck to your side like glue...and Nakai-san." Boy oh boy, Michi was surprised by Aki's bland reaction. Ok maybe he was wrong about the man. Maybe it was just a manager/star thing but he was certain Izzy felt more. However, if Aki were just concerned about him as a coworker, it was really intense.

"I'll start doing that after the concert and we're both sure that you and Ishi-san are ok. Yeah, it's worse when its raining to take the commute. I've got to make transfers too. So, it's usually a long morning.

"Ridiculous eh?" he answered and followed Aki inside as soon as the car stopped. "I'm not so sure about that. He might be your manager but he does have needs too." but that conversation didn't get a chance to continue as Michi peeked over Aki's shoulder to see the bathing duo.

"Oops...Hi Chiyou-kun. Ishi-san..." his eyes didn't fail to notice the man's bruises nor how his eyes flicked over them quickly as if looking for a threat. Aki was right, his manager needed to feel comfortable in his own skin again. At least, from Michi's experience with Ishi-san after the hospital seemed to go reasonably well. Maybe because he thought of him as a 'doctor' of sorts.

But he smiled and said tugging on Aki's arm, "You should go shower and let these two finish washing up. I'll go ask the cook and see what's on the menu. Maybe a quick meal would be good before going back?"

It was strange how easy that Aki took the situation in the tub. Michi could have taken the situation several directions but then he did have to think that it was improbably that Ishi-san was feeling like doing anything remotely intimate with anyone.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:16 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........I want.........

As soon as the new voices came into the room, Izzy's eyes opened immediately and flicked to them. He almost gasped but ending up taking in water then spiting it out. Ugh...soap bubbles were not tasty. Then, he remembered! He was suppose to be ready...But he didn't really want to...go.

"Narcissus-san!" he squeaked out of his scratchy throat. "Oh no...I...I'm sorry...I needed a...bath." He really didn't want Chiyou getting into trouble with the man. "Chiyou-kun thought...it would be easier this way." Which was the truth but he wasn't sure what Narcissus was thinking.

Or did he? Izzy didn't want to 'think' about doing anything like that with anyone. Wrapping his arms around himself, he tried to stay a little lower in the tub. He really didn't want anyone else to get a good look at his bruises.

Yes, he had even gone back to trying to put his star back into the proper perspective and return to his star's name. He shouldn't be causing the man problems...or taking up his time. He shouldn't be intimate with his Star. It was safer this way. Even if he didn't feel like himself, he didn't want anyone to think he couldn't do his job right.

"I'll be out soon. But really you shouldn't be here." he said softly trying not to over work his voice. "You've got a show to get ready for tonight."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He noticed it.
For a split second, the expression on the musician's face changed. But then it was back to normal once he started talking again.
"I would have suggested a bath myself, so don't feel so guilty." Akihiko replied with a half smile. "Besides, apparently Michi-kun thinks I need one too. Chiyou-kun!" he called over to the younger man. "Just be careful, ne?"
There were a lot of things that Chiyou needed to be careful of... Izzy's injuries, his bruises, his mental stability in such a situation...
But he didn't say why.
Nodding, Narcissus began to take off his coat. "Hai... I've a show tonight, just like Chiyou-kun has a show tonight. A show that you're going to come to. I won't let you talk me out of that." he spoke, folding his coat over his arm.
Michi was prodding him to go get a shower, so he would.
But oddly... the musician paused just before turning away. "I... I'm sorry I've been so busy." the young Koyasu spoke before leaving, not bothering to explain himself any further.
A few steps and he was at his descending stairs, heading toward his own bedroom and bathroom.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

........I feel.........

Izzy listened as he curled in just a little bit more. He wanted out of the tub now and warm clothes covering everything. But he couldn't stop looking at Narcissus...He didn't comment on the cleanliness of the man but he guessed that he'd been working his a** off. But right now, Narcissus seemed completely composed.

"Yes, you do..." Izzy said quietly and even a he was about to tell him no, he stopped knowing that Narcissus would have his way one way or another. "Alright. I'll go with you." he finally responded slowly.

His heart thumped once but he tried to settle that feeling down. Don't get involved...was the thought that he ran through his head. Although, when Narcissus spoke those last words, Izzy couldn't help but feel something then. "I..I...know..." his voice to small for Akihiko to hear.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 am

Standing in his bathroom, clothes tossed to the floor, Koyasu Akihiko stared at his reflection in the mirror.
But it wasn't his own fair skin that he was seeing...
As the water in the shower ran, heating up and stream beginning to filter into the air, one lithe hand reached up and traced around his own neck.
Of course, during his recent kidnapping, his attacker had strongly thought about strangling him... he had done it in fact... but Izzy...
The bruises on his manager's neck were horrendous, and here Akihiko stood with nothing. Not even a single finger mark...
"It should have been me..." Narcissus whispered, his own fingers tightening around his neck. "I should be the one with bruises... the one who can barely stand... the one who was very nearly killed..." shaking his head, Akihiko sighed and turned, heading into the shower.
For a long time, he just stood there, letting the scalding hot water wash over his body... letting the pricklings of pain scour him and melt away his own aches and pains.
But no matter what he did... he couldn't get the image of Izzy's broken and bruises body... out of his mind...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Walking down to the kitchen, Michi talked to the cook and asked for some soft foods for Ishi-san, then requested some healthy protein filled foods for both Aki and Chiyou-kun. The musicians needed to have plenty of energy tonight. Especially, Aki, who undoubtedly would lose steam early if he wasn't watched closely.

But afterwards as Michi walked back down the hall and headed to the basement, he reflected on what he had seen and heard.
Ishi-san probably shouldn't be alone. That part was apparent. And those injuries, while he had seen them before, he doubted Aki had. He wondered....

Walking into the bathoom, he glanced at the shower. "Are you doing alright, Aki?" he asked as he leaned up against the wall. "I know it's the first time you've probably seen his bruises."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:14 am

Hair soaking wet, lithe fingers rubbing shampoo into the scalp, Akihiko heard Michi's question.
He could lie... Could tell the man he was fine. Hell, he would've said he was fine to Izzy had it been his manager.
But...
"Yeah, it's the first time I've seen his bruises." Narcissus spoke over the sound of the shower. "I... didn't realize they were that bad. There was always the gown or bandages..." he laughed softly, darkly... "Makes me wonder why my throat doesn't look like that... why his does... If this was all against me..." the musician shook his head. "I can sing just fine, despite what happened... and yet Ishi can hardly even talk. So no... I guess I'm not doing alright. But I'm doing the best I can."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah...well from what I know he wasn't just assaulted by one person. But, his neck, I think some one leaned an arm into it. It's not like someone strangled him and he probably had so much blood pumping to that area that the bruise are worse."

He paused and listened to the dark laughter, "Aki, don't let it eat you up. You can't change what happened and you can't take his place. But...you can help him recover and that will do him a world of good."

Sighing, Michi leaned against warm wall as his fingers traced the steam, "You're throat doesn't look like that because if it is as you say, then Matsumoto-san wouldn't risk it. You're worth something to that man. Ishi-san...well he's nothing in that man's eyes."

It was Michi's guess based on what he had been told. He didn't know enough about the music industry to know all the ins and outs but bad men...they were pretty much the same. Power, wealth, goods...things that had value were highly desirable. And everything else...trash.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Having Narcissus and Michi walk in on them bathing hadn't really been expected, but Chiyou only smiled when they announced themselves. Izzy, on the other hand, didn't react in the same calm, pleasant fashion.
Felling the manager tense up, Chiyou understood immediately what was going on, though.
Of course the man would be nervous and out of sorts. After what had been done to him, and the painful injuries he still had, well, any man would be a wreck. Here he sat, naked, being bathed by a handsome young star in his potential lover's home. That alone had to make him a bit squirmy, right? And being so close to someone while in a vulnerable position like he was couldn't be doing him any better...
Narcissus and Michi left, leaving him with the shaken Izzy Lucky.
"Scrub scrub, rinse rinse, washing my sweet Ishi! Wash, wash, in the tub, this is sooo much fun!" Chiyou sang.
It was the same little song that Izzy used to sing to him when he was 12, and Izzy had to drag him into the bath and wash him to get him clean, as if he were a toddler or something.
He had been such a willful child....
"Mmm...how old were you then, Ishi? I was 12...so...you were 21? I think that's right..."
Perhaps if he made Izzy think of the good old days, he would relax a bit...
Moving slowly and carefully, Chiyou avoided Izzy's neck and shoulders, instead holding the sponge up and just squeezing the water over those areas, letting it run off the manager's skin without him touching directly.
"Please...relax, otousan. You're safe." he soothed. It was so pitiful to watch the man who had always been so strong and outgoing sit here, curled in on himself.
"I know...it's probably hard to feel that way...but the only people around you are people that love you. I love you. Michi adores you. Akihiko...somehow I think he cares for you more than he does himself. We're here to protect you, now. Give you all you need to become your best again, the way you have done for us time and time again." the boy smiled, giving the manager a kiss on the cheek.
Dipping himself under the water, he came up and shook his head like a puppy, water flying everywhere as he giggled.
It was just like he used to do when he was little.
As much as he felt attraction toward Izzy...Izzy had proven to him that he really was more of a son to the man. His happiest memories were when he was a child with Izzy. It filled him with delight to think about those days...especially before the drugs and drink. He had been such a fool...
Young man's folly.
From now on, he vowed to make up for all the bad days that both of them had ever had.
Izzy was going to find his smile again, if it took everything Chiyou had to make it so.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 pm

"He isn't nothing!" came a very sudden angry response from Akihiko. But then... quieter... "He isn't nothing... If anything I'm worth nothing. So what? I can play the piano and various other instruments?! How does that make me worth more?! I can sing and I'm handsome... but how does that make me worth more, damn it?!"
There was a bang sound as Narcissus pounded the wall with his fist. Luckily, it wouldn't hurt him or the wall... especially since he didn't punch it, but it was still loud.
"What the hell makes me so ******** special?!" the musician shouted before leaning against the wall of the shower, water still running, his forehead on the tile. "I can't change what happened... but that doesn't mean I don't regret it. It's MY FAULT!"
Strangely, Narcissus realized that he was crying.
Even as he spoke, tears were streaming down his face, not water droplets from the shower.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:29 pm

"Do you have any other bad habits I should know about?" Nakai asked, slowly pushing the shirt back so that Asato's chest was in full view. "I mean, if you're going to be my shadow, Hiroki-san... I like to know what I'm... getting... in to..." he teased, before pressing his lips down to that fair skin.
The musician had to wonder if Hiroki had done this often...
After all, the man seemed quite willing, and Kai doubted it was just because he himself was hott in his boxers.
Or maybe Asato had a soft spot for younger men?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

........I feel.........

Izzy shivered for a minute and then realized that Chiyou was singing. 21? Had it been that long? No wait it couldn't be. "Umm...You were more like...13." he said now distracted by the thoughts. He was already 27 and had no real partner besides his work created ones Right now, he really didn't want to be touched but...he didn't have anyone to go home to. Hell, he didn't even have a home. Everything was Narcissus' but...he felt safe here as long as his star would let him stay to get on his feet. He had to do that soon...for their...work.

"Scrub a dub dub, three men in a tub." he smiled a little and sang back in a rough voice. He could blame Nezumi on his voice, he had been so mad at him. "I'm trying to relax...I really am." he answered as he closed his eyes and envisioned those days gone by, "You were so much trouble in the tub. I had to get so many suits dry cleaned. I even kept an extra one in the office. Willful boy." he chuckled just a little at the fond memory. "You even threw food at me. That got you a spanking." he smirked as he finally stretched a little out of that curled position.

"So much has changed." he murmured as Chiyou dipped under the water. "I remember sitting with you just to make sure you didn't leave the on site school room for young stars. What a little devil you were!" his words were rough but had a warmer happier tone to them at the moment as if the fonder memories did so a bit to make him feel more at ease.

But then he reached for a towel and started pulling himself out of the water, "I'm becoming a prune...and You don't have much time before you need to be at the studio. Same with Narcissus-san. We probably should get dressed and you should eat some." The fluffy towel he put around himself and slipped back into his room.

Even though he had been here a week, he didn't have many clothes but Asato-san had sent a few suits that were modest and fit well. He had taken to one particular turtle neck that covered his bruises so he slide that back on and started trying to become more like his manager self.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

The angry behind that voice was very honest even if the young Koyasu denied the truth as Michi saw it. Yes, he could easily see that the man was in love. But what would it take to get the man to see it himself??

"You're right, he's something special. But so are you. Don't short change yourself just because Matsumoto-san's mind is twisted and cruel." he answered not leaving the wall but carefully watching the musician as he spoke.

"As human beings we're all the same, Aki. But some people don't value anyone for anything more than what they can give them. They're users that thank no one, care for no one...except on a monetary scale. You make money...a lot of it. Users like Matsumoto-san places value on you because of that. People like Izzy are a dime a dozen in his mind. Easily replaced. Heck I'd be nothing but a grain of sand in eyes like that." he said in response but then pushed off the wall when Aki raised his voice again.

"It's Not your fault! Stop that right now, Aki. You didn't know that Matsumoto-san was a b*****d. You can't blame yourself for something you didn't even know. Is not like you're in Asato Hiroki's position having to deal with men like him. You're a musician...and a damn good one. He tried to push you into a contract and you flat out refused. That's normal right?" Of course, Michi didn't know much about the music industry so he could only speculate on a few things.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....bad habits

"Mm...if working too much is a bad habit then yes, I do. And it's a terribly bad habit. " he shivered a little bringing his fingers up through the blond hair. His head leaned back as his chest was kissed.

"You're only getting in as far as you want to go." he said with a smile giving Nakai the opportunity to back out at anytime, "This is a fringe benefit...I guess while I learn about your passion for music. It's no commitment...I wouldn't want to cramp your style."

Of course, Hiroki realized he had been a bit forward but he was a man after all and well need sometimes too precedent over common sense.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm

"But it was my fault." Akihiko replied stubbornly, remaining in the shower.
He didn't want to come out... didn't want the other man to see his tears.
"I knew Matsumoto was an a**, Michi! I knew baiting him would end up bad... but I figured he'd go after me! Not... not Izzy..." he very nearly choked on a sob in that moment, but somehow held it back. "I refused out of my own selfish pride. Not out of some well thought out decision. Look what it's gotten me?! Hiroki's got ******** everything that should be mine and the one man who actually believed in me when everyone else threw me to the curb nearly died and..." he bit off the rest of the sentence, unable to say what else had happened.
"It ******** should have been me, Michi. I wouldn't have cared! Sure it would hurt, but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened! Izzy's.... Izzy's so damn trusting and innocent and god... I just..." sighing, Narcissus slammed his hand, open palm, onto the tile of the shower. "I can't stand to see him like this..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games