Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm
*walks into the Pad and opens the cupboards, looking for inspiration. Seeing some fresh berries in the fridge, starts making some danishes, putting the crushed berries inside the pastry. While they are baking, starts cleaning out some of the older pastries from the cases* It's too bad so much of this goes to waste.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm
*just as he finishes cleaning out the display cases, the timer for the danishes goes off. Karrie hurries back into the kitchen to check them. Deciding they need a couple more minutes, closes the oven and starts working on a raspberry-chocolate layer cake*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm
((Oh man, I love raspberry and chocolate together. -drool- Yum. sweatdrop It doesn't help I'm craving chocolate at the moment and now I'm craving chocolate AND raspberry together. Man. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm
((lol, you're welcome, Dame. 4laugh ))

*pulls the danishes out of the oven, pours the cake batter into the pans, and puts them in the oven*

*follows the smells of baking into Lily's. Seeing Karrie in the kitchen, stops in the doorway*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm
*packages up some of the older baked goods that are still good* I'll take them over to MW. If nothing else, Tes and his grunnies will eat it. *grins at Velcore and tosses him a couple of gingerbread people before taking the cake out of the oven and setting it out to cool*

*catches the first cookie, but misses the second and chases it across the floor*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm
*Walking along, he notices some wonderful smells coming from Lily's. He opens the door and heads on inside to help himself to a cup of coffee.* Hello? Is anyone here?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:49 pm
*looks out of the kitchen and sees Officer Dougherty* Hello, Officer. ^_^ How are you tonight?

*sits on the floor, looking up at the officer with half of a gingerbread man hanging out of his mouth*

*starts frosting the cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm
*Sits down on a bar stool at the counter and takes a sip of his coffee. He notices Velcore sitting on the floor with a cookie hanging out of his mouth and laughs and the sight.* Heh heh heh ... Kodak moment of Velcore there! Oh I'm doing just fine, Karrie. I just noticed the smells coming from here and thought I'd stop in. What're you baking tonight? *takes another sip of his coffee*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:01 pm
Well, there are some blackberry and raspberry danishes that are ready. I just haven't brought them out yet. I also have a raspberry-chocolate layer cake that I'm just about finishing frosting.

*finishes his cookie, still watching Officer Dougherty*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Hmm, sounds pretty good. I suppose you don't have a 2nd rate danish there that's not good enough to display in the case now, do you? *sips his coffee again* cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm
*grins* I think I could find one. *arranges the danishes on a tray, putting one on a plate for Dougherty, and takes them all out to the front* Here, this one's got a thumbprint on it. wink *puts the tray in the display case*

*sniffs the air*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 pm
*Looks at the thumbprint and chuckles* Hey! This one's got your "seal of approval" on it! Heh heh heh ... *Takes a bite* Mmm, blackberry!  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 pm
*grins* So, what do you think? I made them with egg substitute this time, since Tes and iggies are vegetarians. Tes doesn't eat eggs. Not sure about iggies. *goes back to the kitchen and comes out with the cake and puts in in the display case*

*looks longingly at the display cases*

You don't need any more, Velcore. *returns to the kitchen and loads up the dishwasher*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 pm
((OOC: Lily's Pad granted me a flying brown box ~ eek xd
On the down side, Lily's locked out... again. xp Put another note in the bugs thread, copying her original complaint ~ from OCTOBER. stare This has been an ongoing issue since September. Gaia has gone to the dogs.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm
(( gonk She's locked out again? This is rediculous...))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games