Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:37 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Ooo~ I would've told on you... ooo... [/tone of kid on playground]

Xp told on me to you >.> <.<
or would we have ana23 settle that one ^^;;;
Poor Ana... I feel sorry for her~ if she ever had to mediate between us. xD
Oh gosh that would be fearful. Good thing we don't fight.
Kp: here is a lifesaver candy, a flashlight, a rope, cork gun, and paper and pen
ana: foooor what?
KP: sudden doooommm!
Yeah~ I'm still waiting for that first fight. :3
Sudden doom? <.< >.> I vote that I get to eat the lifesaver and she pokes you with the pen. :B

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:43 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Kp: here is a lifesaver candy, a flashlight, a rope, cork gun, and paper and pen
Sudden doom? <.< >.> I vote that I get to eat the lifesaver and she pokes you with the pen. :B

waiting? your waiting for us to fight .gonk.
XO were do i win in this one eh??? easy I don't win! You just look at me enjoying your candy when ana does your durty work aka poking me with a pen .tear.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

XO were do i win in this one eh??? easy I don't win! You just look at me enjoying your candy when ana does your durty work aka poking me with a pen .tear.
I don't know~ I hear a lot about how you once fought with this person or that person and such. I just figure it has to come sometime. o.O
Well... I don't like livesavers... so it would be torture for me too. n.n
I can't wait for poor Ana to come in here and see that we've been using her as a pawn. ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:56 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I don't know~ I hear a lot about how you once fought with this person or that person and such. I just figure it has to come sometime. o.O
I can't wait for poor Ana to come in here and see that we've been using her as a pawn. ^^
I fight people that are rude and stupid. You ar not rude and far from stupid. I don't think I could fight with you .o. cma could ^^;;;
really? I only like the berry flavored kind <3
'wh what? I'm poking who with what??'

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:15 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I fight people that are rude and stupid. You ar not rude and far from stupid. I don't think I could fight with you .o. cma could ^^;;;
Well... um... I think that was a compliment... I think there's too many people in your head though...
I like the mint ones. ^__^
XD

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:22 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Well... um... I think that was a compliment... I think there's too many people in your head though...
XD
it was.
I think KP and cma are too similar. if i make cma the mean heartless one no one will talk to her XP
@.@
oh the mint ones are good but i can't drink anything carbonated after so i stear clear.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:33 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

XD
it was.
I think KP and cma are too similar. if i make cma the mean heartless one no one will talk to her XP
@.@
oh the mint ones are good but i can't drink anything carbonated after so i stear clear.
Heehee.. I'm not special, not rude and far from stupid. XD I like talking with you.
Poor cma... either no one talks to her or she has to act like KP. ^^;;
^^ No carbonated beverages for me~ so I'm fine there... Ooo... I have some of the minty lifesavers in my room... o.o

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:43 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
XD
it was.
@.@
Heehee.. I'm not special, not rude and far from stupid. XD I like talking with you.
^^ No carbonated beverages for me~ so I'm fine there... Ooo... I have some of the minty lifesavers in my room... o.o

Um ok that's always good to hear.
which explains her emotional flux and I just got dejavo and i can't spell that word for my life hehehe.
Ahh you see carbonation is my secound carnberry juice.
fun.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:02 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
it was.
@.@

which explains her emotional flux and I just got dejavo and i can't spell that word for my life hehehe.
fun.
Don't worry you're also not special, not rude and far from stupid. ^__^
^^;;
I believe this has been spoken of before~ I only get my dose of cafeine when I haven't had any pop in a couple weeks.
They're good. @.@ I bought them a couple weeks ago, lost them, and found them today when cleaning. XD

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:24 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
it was.
@.@

fun.
^^;;
I believe this has been spoken of before~ I only get my dose of cafeine when I haven't had any pop in a couple weeks.
They're good. @.@ I bought them a couple weeks ago, lost them, and found them today when cleaning. XD
your just going to repeat that over and over are you>.>
it has and i had another thread to tend to and i went into doc to try to spell it and i failed... ok i was dreaming.
i have a can of soda waiting to be opened
XP your desteny is to eat them

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:44 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

fun.
^^;;
your just going to repeat that over and over are you>.>
it has and i had another thread to tend to and i went into doc to try to spell it and i failed... ok i was dreaming.
i have a can of soda waiting to be opened
XP your desteny is to eat them
Probably. <33
Aww~ ... wait, you were dreaming?
Ewww. >o< ... I found a can of coke from three years ago. xD
Okay... so I'm eating a lifesaver... Ana should be in here with that pen. >.>

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:56 pm
Bump smile heart  

Oulixeus
Crew

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:06 pm
I hate the rude in you face i'm rich side of me. Arg I can be so rude... sorry randomly bring this up but I guess it's my younger immature side still shinning though .beats self up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:08 pm
Karma Police
I hate the rude in you face i'm rich side of me. Arg I can be so rude... sorry randomly bring this up but I guess it's my younger immature side still shinning though .beats self up.

heart You get love. heart  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:13 pm
Karma Police
^^;; That side pops out of even the best people. Heck, even I brag here and there. ;D u.u
But what're you going to do? You're KP afterall. B]

You know~ this so reminds me of an old conversation... I think I'm supposed to try to restrain you from beating yourself up. xD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games