Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm
((sure thing. so can we do the time skip soon?))

Raven looked curious. "A girl?" she asked. "what did she look like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 pm
((sure.))

"She had Red hair....." Emili said. "Thats all i remember."  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 pm
Envy streached "Well I'm going to bed the tourement starts early tommarrow,"he said then walked off towards his room.

Ashi and Chris stopped and looked at Wrath "If you want to win then you got to rest,"Chris said then they walked back in Ashi's house and went inside  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 pm
"Red hair?" Raven questioned. "that kinda sounds like amber, if i remember..." she mumbled before walking away, towards her room.

Amber nodded to her brother and walked behind all three of them into Ashi's house.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:22 am
((I spent a LONG time looking for the pic of amber, it's in the thirtys somewhere.......err, i mean..............Kyu?))

"What about me." Emili asked. "Where can i sleep."

((Please make Raven know it was Emili all along and then instead of bringing her to a room she brings her to the same cell Boo's in.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 am
((*sigh* ok if you want. and i believe Amber's pic is like in the 40s to be honest...))

Raven walked back to Emilia. "Come with me..." she said. "I'll show you your room..." Raven walked off, down a hall and opened a door on the right. Once Emilia was close enough to the opening of the door, Raven shoved her into the room and locked the door. "Did you really think you could fool me, EMILI?" Raven asked, smiling evily. Raven then just walked down the hall, leaving Emili locked in the cell that Boo was in.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm
((thanks, and wait, maybe you where right....))

Emili....Emilia How stupid could i be? She thought Rubbing her head. Then she saw Boo. "Boo? BOP!" She called running over to Boo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm
Wrath layed down in his bed and tried to sleep.Chris and Ashi walked into the kitchen to talk.

Envy fell asleep in his bed  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm
((But, But I have no idea what to do!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 pm
((Idk))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 pm
((...Um, hello everyone...I'm sorry I haven't been on...I'm probably not allowed here anymore...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 am
((Yay! Your back! YOU CAN POST! JOIN EMILI IN A CELL SO I CAN POST!!!!! XD JUST JOIN IN!))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 pm
((lol more people to rescue more fun XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm
((*sigh*))

Raven went to sleep in her own room.

Amber layed down on her bed and layed there, staring at the ceiling. tomorrow's the tournament... Amber thought to herself. but i... i feel something is going to happen... but i'm not sure what... just something bad...

((OMSTARCLAN! i just realized that whenever something big is happening tomorrow, if i think about it carefully, i can almost tell if it will be ok or if something bad will happen! i swear its so freaky but so cool!))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm
((OMG YOU TOO!? I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items