Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
SAUCEY IS ANNNNNNNNNGRYYYY!!!!!!1!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAR HAR
  <33
View Results

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:51 pm

User Image

That is a fake. I would never get drunk.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 pm

Darnnit. >_>
Uh well
I drugged your water
so you got all loopy and then signed it.
;D
So you signed it. You may not have been right in your mind, but you did it.
wink

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:58 pm

User Image

Then by all legal standards the contract is invalid. If I was not in a normal state of mind when the above contract was signed ten it is void.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am

Puppetry

PPN only posted probably because Flyff is down for maintenance xD

User Image Yeah, it's been down for a week now because Mushpoie was hacked. And they're taking their sweet time getting all the servers up so I has nothing to do. And I swear to Yevon, if my characters aren't there, I'm going to ******** someone's s**t up.

I almost wanna say ''******** Flyff,'' and just stop playing because of all this bullshit, but the boyfriend creature would probably find a way to make me come back.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Puppetry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Pink Plastic Ninja
Puppetry

PPN only posted probably because Flyff is down for maintenance xD

User Image Yeah, it's been down for a week now because Mushpoie was hacked. And they're taking their sweet time getting all the servers up so I has nothing to do. And I swear to Yevon, if my characters aren't there, I'm going to ******** someone's s**t up.

I almost wanna say ''******** Flyff,'' and just stop playing because of all this bullshit, but the boyfriend creature would probably find a way to make me come back.

D: Seriously? Like, right before the maintenance, the stuff I got from the Aibatt event disappeared. I thought it was a glitch, so I emailed the GMs, but...O.o
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Clown Of God
User Image

Then by all legal standards the contract is invalid. If I was not in a normal state of mind when the above contract was signed ten it is void.

._.
ihu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:08 pm

User Image

I LOVE YOU WHIT
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:54 pm

I H8 U, CLOWN DESU

MARRY ME AGAIN PL0X

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:02 pm

User Image

Anytime baby. Anytime. Just say when.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:31 am

Puppetry

D: Seriously? Like, right before the maintenance, the stuff I got from the Aibatt event disappeared. I thought it was a glitch, so I emailed the GMs, but...O.o

User Image Yeah, like you couldn't log out otherwise all your characters would be wiped. And people were able to create new characters like level 1 mages and s**t. So I stayed in game like one of the GMs instructed, then I hear days later that people who stayed in game might be screwed. So yeah, gg, Gala, g ******** g.

Your stuff disappeared? Weird. Did they ever respond? D:

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:22 pm

@Clown
OH OK

@Pup
Wow. D: I'm sorry. ;-; I hope you get your stuff back.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Pink Plastic Ninja
Puppetry

User Image Yeah, like you couldn't log out otherwise all your characters would be wiped. And people were able to create new characters like level 1 mages and s**t. So I stayed in game like one of the GMs instructed, then I hear days later that people who stayed in game might be screwed. So yeah, gg, Gala, g ******** g.

Your stuff disappeared? Weird. Did they ever respond? D:

I had no idea this was going on D: I just played on Sunday, then logged on Wednesday and my stuff from the event was gone. What exactly happened? How did Mushpoie get hacked?

The GMs responded with something like, "Our servers are under maintenance now, so we can't help you until the servers are back up."

Puppetry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:50 am

User Image All I know is that it was most likely TD again and I think they were ******** with back up files or something, so when you logged out and logged back in, your characters were erased. Though Gala tries to cover it up by claiming they were having ''hardware problems.'' /ridicule

Well Mushpoie just came back up yesterday morning with only an hour roll back. Every thing's okay, just that CS timers and s**t were still running during the extended maintenance so uh, bye Azria tickets, Fullshouts, ect.

I'd bug them again once all the servers are up since they're probably still busy getting the rest up. D:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 pm

I love how PPN no longer cares about the Net Slum and even openly
admits that the only reason she came back was because Flyff was
acting up. Acnd yet Puppetry can play Flyff an STILL have time to
be on Gaia and communicate what her friends. HMMM.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

CataIysts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 pm

ಠ_ಠTotally agreed, Slate.

Also, Clown of God, you were drunk, blackout drunk.

You just don't remember it...because you were blackout drunk.
ಠ_ಠ
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games