Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm
indya growled looking at alessa and standing up. her tail twitched violently ''how dare you''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 am
Alessa threw her head back and laughed.
"How dare I?" She giggled.
"Dear, you're nothing to me, no matter what you are in your own world. You see, we have different rules here." She grinned wickedly.
"But I take it you don't understand that. Now, my Mistress wanted to make a deal with you," She nodded at the other girl, the rebel and continued, "and you will like it very much, I'm sure." Alessa plopped down on the floor, and tapped her fingers on the ground, playing with a strand of her hair.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 pm
indya's tail twitched hard as her eyes narrowed looking at alessa ' what kind of deal' her tal hit the wall ' and what's the deal i won't like or dislike it until i know what it is'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Nana smiled and sat down on the floor across from Alessa, then looked up at Indya, offering the space beside her so she could do the same. "Come on, Indya; she plays a little rough, but let's hear what she's got to say anyway," she said. Moving her gaze back to Eris' girl, she asked, "What sort of deal have you got in mind, Miss?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 am
indya pouted looking at nana then to the girl ' so what's the deal .' she wasn't letting her guard down ,but was nervous. she knew that whomever dee had stationed outside her door would find her gone soon and tell dee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm
"For you," Alessa nodded to Nana, "we want to give you Dee. In return for Dum's life and his peace. You may have Dee and his little girl too, if you like.' Alessa said pointing at Indya.
"Eris wants peace. She lived her life in war, and she wants this to be done with. But, it really all depends on what His Majesty and Holiness wishes." Alessa shrugged and looked around the room.
"And I just follow." She said simply.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm
indya stood up abruptly 'HIS GIRL...why .you.. am i not some prisoner you can use as ransom' she growled , a sign of anger for her people

' and how does your princes eris know dum wants peace too.. for all she knows dum is just like dee'' she paused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 pm
"Easy, Indya, easy," Nana said in a soothing tone, tugging the Cheshire's hand to make her sit down again. She concentrated on Alessa's eyes, trying to see behind the girl's sadistic, furious front, trying to see what she could find if she took Alessa out of her comfort zone.

"Why?" she asked, her voice coming out softer than she had anticipated. "Why do you just follow?" She was still studying Alessa carefully. "Your queen... she must mean much more to you than just an employer, even more than your queen. That doesn't mean you have to serve her. Have you ever thought about what you want, instead of how you can please your mistress?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 pm
indya sighed and sat down next to nana tail still twitching angrily '' nana is right.. you 're not some tool for your queen to use..you're a human, act like it'

quietly she knew by now her presence would be missed and Dee would know she was gone  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Alessa snorted.
"I live for Eris, and Eris alone. I love her. She is my sister and my mother. What she wants is what I want." She said to Nana, turning to Indya.
"And you belong to Dee. you are to be his wife, as Eris is to be his brother's. And so you are his and merely his possession. Don't tell me your world is so uncivilized they'd treat us as equals!?" She asked, a mirthless laugh escaping her.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 pm
Nana put her arms out behind her and leaned back, settling her weight on the palms of her hands. "Yes, I suppose our world is indeed that uncivilized," she said, nodding nonchalantly, "if that's what you'd like to call it. However, if you'll pardon me for speaking like a traitor, I don't believe that either of the Tweedles have any claim to thrones, or crowns, or kingdoms, or subservient pets that could hardly be called wives." She paused for a long moment before opening her mouth again. "You don't understand our ways, and I certainly don't expect you to learn them, but I've been studying those two-- likely, for a longer time than your queen has been-- and believe me when I say they deserve nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:04 pm
Alessa frowned.
"My queen has not studied them at all. Her father did. And if he says His Holiness and Majesty is worthy than he is." She sighed and leaned against the wall.
"But, it doesn't really matter. What's most likely is that a...a..." Alessa looked for the words in these human's language, frowning deeply.
"A fake king. Do you understand?" She asked slowly.
"You know, a...puppet! That's it! A puppet of sorts will be put on your throne." She grinned in triumph.
"And He will rule through it." Alessa shrugged.
"It's really no use resisting." She said simply. "You can gain or lose from it."

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Indya started to say something than stopped pausing . she first looked at eris girl then to nana " then your king must not understand wonderland very well. They, that is the people will not take to a puppet king.. not atll all . and what would we gain from this"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 am
Alessa snorted.
"What they will or will not take matters very little." She smiled, though it was more like a sneer.
"You can gain freedom. Riches. Joy. And safety." She said simply. And it was true. They would be kept safe and want for nothing if they cooperated.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 pm
indya sighed looking at nana. inwardly she was grinning, planning to go back and tell dee all of what this girl had just said to them " what do you think nana should we?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games