Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 am

Black Exhaust Flame!-shadow jumps into the air releasing his stream of white fire along the ground where the Dracomon was running he aimed to stop the Dracomon from getting to close to him-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 am

"Shinegreymon DO IT NOW FOR GODS SAKE!!!"
His voice comes from somewhere yet nowhere "Yes sir." Shinegreymon Appears to the side of the two oncoming digimon and flies through the middle grabbing the dorimon as he passes through then takes it back over too himori. "Sir do you want me too stop these two?"
"No not for now we will leave the decision to Jay it is his digimon."

logicalcony

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 am

"You fell for it, idiot!"
Daskin grinned as he lifted his head at the last second, before leaping off the ground, avoiding the white flames entirely. He somersaulted in the air before landing on top of Shadow's head, his claws digging into the sides of Shadow's head as he opened his mouth wide, green flames swirling madly in his mouth.
"Baby Breath!"
He roared as he fired the small fireball straight into Shadow's eyes, aiming to blind him. Daskin was still only a rookie, and he was battling a virus Adult digimon, was he going insane? Meanwhile, Daskin's whole body began to glow bright green, as did Asano's digivice...which was lying on the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 am

Jay: hes not in my control when hes in that form he needs to be knocked out for a moment u mind doing it shinegraymon-keeps messing with his digivice trying to find the sleep command again-
Shadow: -quickly spins in the air not allowing the Dracomon to jump on him as his own white flames circle him then the blades on his arms begin to glow with a white flame around them as he uses them to guide the flames around him in a ball not allowing the Dracomon anywhere near him-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited: late post by izann

yurescapex

logicalcony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am

((not god moding neither of the 2 digimon can fly there momentum is keeping them up taking physics into account Edit to urobsession edit. apollomon is digimon god of fire / dragon digimon. he could most likely withstand that since there is a small sun on his head.))

"If you want me to... You three not the little one your staying here. Restrictive formations do it now."
OK
The three digimon moved out. Gallantmon Jumped up above Daskin and bashed him away from Shadow with his shield. Shinegreymon flew up between the two digimon after one being hit out of the way. Apollomon Jumped up behind Shadow Grabbing both of his arms and throwing him down to the floor behind Jay and Himori. The Gallantmon and Apollomon dropping back to the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 am

((Blades...? I thought that was a BlackGrowlmon? BlackGrowlmon doesn't have blades...))

Daskin had already opened his mouth, the green flames spewing out, not a match for Shadow's white flames of course.
"Dracomon Shinka! Core--"
His digivolution was almost complete...until Gallantmon's shield bashed into his side, throwing him into the ground and creating a small crater.
"Oi Gallantmon! What was that for?! Don't interfere!"
He growled as he rubbed the bump on the back of his head. That Gallantmon, thinking that he was so big and powerful just because he was a mega...huh, Daskin would show him, by digivolving into Slayerdramon to fight him!

iZann

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 am

edit ((blackgrowlmon like growlmon has 2 blade like things on his arms allowing him to use his plasma blade or in blackgrowlmon's case his dark blade attack))
-Jay watches as his BlackGrowlmon is dropped-Jay: ow so violent tho-looks up at the white flames that were now falling to the ground burning slight holes in the ground around where it fell-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:40 am

((I was thinking that razz ))
"I wasn't trying to start anything here between you and me. i prefer not to fight, I was merely asked to intervene by Jay because he was worried for his digimon's safety, so we did just that." The gallantmon looks around the place. "Why did you come over here anyway? there is nothing here that could have possibly drawn you too us!"

logicalcony

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 am

((Um, Uro, those are called "claws" blaugh ))

"I was just curious about that purple fluffball, and I just asked if I could try burning it...then Shadow started roaring, so I took it as a challenge for a fight! And I never ever back down from a challenge."
Daskin said angrily as he stood back up, dusting the scales where he had fallen onto the ground. Stupid red armoured digimon, thinking he was almighty and everything...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 am

((XD why does everyone thinks he is up himself?))
"Well now you have no challenge do you? So just back down, and why would you ask such a threatening question because you are interested in a puny digimon?"
"HEY! im still here you know!"

logicalcony

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am

-Shadow sits up still in his Blackgrowlmon form looking around-Shadow: how'd i get here?-looks around confused-
Jay: he doesnt remember what happened?
-Shadow sees Jay- hi Jaymon!
Jay:-looks down at the digivice-this thing is so useless...
Shadow: Jaymon?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Westley nodded, "Me either, I find the real thing so much more exciting" he said attempting a witty joke. He took a bite of his cheeseburger and looked out the window at Garu, he wondered what they were doing and why it was taking him so long to come and eat, before he wouldn't be able to stay away from his food for five minutes before complaining.
Garu growled, he didn't like being told that his name was boring, "My tamer calls me Garu and I find it adequate, giving a Digimon a human name is essentially saying that we are the same as them, which is untrue" he said turning away from the Roman, "Now if you'll excuse me I have food waiting for me" he said as he de-digivolved into Gabumon and ran towards the restaurant.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Amaterasu smiled as Gabumon returned to the table. "Hey, welcome back. Didja have fun?" She asked, pushing Gabumon's food towards him.

Salamon grinned. "That looked fun!" She added. "I wonder if we'll meet any other Salamon around here, Ammy!" She said, looking at Amaterasu.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Gabumon nodded, "Yeah until he said Westley was boring for calling me Garu" he said as he began to shovel his food into his mouth. He looked at salamon with his mouth full, "prbly yu nvr no" he muffled through his burger.
Westley completely ignored the part about being boring, 'so what' he thought to himself, 'many tamers out there don't even give their Digimon a name' he continued. He turned and looked at Gabumon as he was taking, "Hey don't talk with your mouth full. Its rude and you can choke" he said. Gabumon swallowed his food, "Sorry" he said before stuffing his mouth full of fries. Westley shook his head, 'he'll never learn'

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 am

Amaterasu raised her eyebrow. "Boring?" She snorted, looking at Salamon. "I didn't nickname Salamon. It never occured to me to nickname her."

Salamon raised her head. "I'm too cool for a nickname." She said, before collapsing backwards comically.

"Are you cool enough to stand for at least five seconds?" Taunted Amaterasu, before Salamon tackled her. The pair laughed.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games