Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Crack Couples. :OOO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am
My friend wants me to write a fanfiction with a .hack orgy redface . So the crack pairing for that would be something like (in no order) OvanXHaseoXEndranceXAzureKiteXSakakiX Whatever I'm past caring. Yeppppp. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:28 am
BreathLessX
That...never crossed my mind. Sora with Silver Knight. How...odd. Too bad I'm bad at Silver Knight drawings. Cause this is interesting. Very.

One I thought of while typing the above. Sora and Crim. They hated each other if I'm not mistaken. I can't remember.

Yeah, they hate each other. And I think that pairing occurred to me before. Another pretty crack pairing: Tsukasa and anyone other than Mimiru or Subaru.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Darkly_Doomed
My friend wants me to write a fanfiction with a .hack orgy redface . So the crack pairing for that would be something like (in no order) OvanXHaseoXEndranceXAzureKiteXSakakiX Whatever I'm past caring. Yeppppp. XD

You should add Yata into the mix to spice it up. ;D
Sakaki should gtfo. He's doesn't deserve to look upon En's naked body of holiness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

Sakaki should gtfo. He's doesn't deserve to look upon En's naked body of holiness.

yep yata is like salt it pretty much gose with any crack couple  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 pm
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

yep yata is like salt it pretty much gose with any crack couple

Hmmm....understood! So no Sakaki, more Yata. Should I add any other guild peeps in there?
FYI, Gaspard shall never join the eternal orgy.
That sounds like the perfect insult! "You'll never join the eternal orgy!" XD XD XD
And we hit 133 pages! :'D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 am
Poor Gaspard. emo
OH WELL.

Silabus should join. He's sexy enough. Who doesn't love a man with a monkey tail for a ponytail?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 pm
XxGrieverxX
Poor Gaspard. emo
OH WELL.

Silabus should join. He's sexy enough. Who doesn't love a man with a monkey tail for a ponytail?

Silabus is, well, guh. He's the ultimate uke. That's the problem! He makes even Haseo, or one of the most uke people, a seme! He can't join because attention would be taken from Haseo, or Haseo would no longer be the most uke in the group and the others would leave!
Also, with Silabus comes Gaspard and Gaspard can never join the eternal orgy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Silabus and Crim. They both got ponytails XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm
WHOOPS I LIED, I CAN'T DRAW LATELY. Instead, just have this scribble of my favorite pairing that I started shipping because of a joke.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 am
PSH WHATEVER, TWELVIE. THAT'S THE SEXIEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR.
BUUUTT
It'd be hawter if you drew Yata coming up from behind Ovan. 8D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 pm
BreathLessX
Everybody loves threesomes. Sorry. That new Spears song made me thing of my fave Threesome crack couplets PixAtoliXAlkaid or HAseoxA.KitexOvan.

somehow i wonder what Azure kite would be doing in the middle of that...o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image

Someone teach me how to draw Yata seriously. It appears I cannot.  

fk12

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm
Mr Eliot
BreathLessX
Everybody loves threesomes. Sorry. That new Spears song made me thing of my fave Threesome crack couplets PixAtoliXAlkaid or HAseoxA.KitexOvan.

somehow i wonder what Azure kite would be doing in the middle of that...o.o

Well, if you think about it, Haseo and Azure Kite would probably be engaging in...umm "activities", we'll call them, and then Ovan would come up from behind Haseo and join these activities. That would be awkward. But that's the only way it would happen, so Azure wouldn't be middle. He'd be way bottom. Sorry, Azure Kite, but that's almost the only way it could happen. Ovan is more interested in Haseo than Azure Kite.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:13 pm
fk12
User Image

Someone teach me how to draw Yata seriously. It appears I cannot.

OMG THAT IS WAY HOT.
I kid. But it's funny for sure!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:27 am
@twelvie
that addition to the pic made me rofl for a Good long while. I dont know how to help there sweatdrop i think its the cold eyes and the set in stone face that make yata serious, or at least thats my suggestion

@darkly_doomed
poor azure kite!!!! gonk  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games