Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:13 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Wow, that is the same way I am.
I can't stand heat.
Right now, I have my three floor fans going. I got another one yesterday! Horrah! Plus my cieling fan...most people can't stand my room for long.

I love to just stay in during the summer and do stuff that way.
I think a lot then..it's how I live life.

Right now I only have a crappy fan going. I get to use another one when it get really hot. My room get insanely hot sometimes being the attic.

I end up on the floor of my room drunk almost passed out and soaked in sweat during the hottest parts of summer. Not a healthy thing really, but I could be doing worse.

One more medicated peaceful moment

Ah, I live on the top floor of the apatment's...it was horrible during the winter. Everyone below us had their fans on...so, we had to use fans in every room, even the bathroom to keep it from being so damn hot.
hrm....passing out drunk, in the heat, is not the best of ideas....
yet, to each their own.

It's one of the less intelligent things I do.

During winter my room is very cold. It's a pain to make sure my hermit crabs tank temperature doesn't get low.

As a result of my history, I'm afraid I'll let you down

hermit crabs, eh? Intersting pet.
I've always wanted a snow leaopard for a pet....
-sigh- Oh well, there are intelligent things I do as well.
Some I wish I didn't do......
I just hope you don't die before I have a chance to kill you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:19 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Right now I only have a crappy fan going. I get to use another one when it get really hot. My room get insanely hot sometimes being the attic.

I end up on the floor of my room drunk almost passed out and soaked in sweat during the hottest parts of summer. Not a healthy thing really, but I could be doing worse.

Ah, I live on the top floor of the apatment's...it was horrible during the winter. Everyone below us had their fans on...so, we had to use fans in every room, even the bathroom to keep it from being so damn hot.
yet, to each their own.

During winter my room is very cold. It's a pain to make sure my hermit crabs tank temperature doesn't get low.

I've always found hermit crabs cute in an odd way.
I've always wanted a white tiger as a pet.

Well, we can always hope I'll stay alive untill you come along. Better get moving though. Brain damage,liver damage,and severe loss of blood may just beat you if you don't hurry.

I'm just the worst kind  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:26 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

yet, to each their own.

Well, we can always hope I'll stay alive untill you come along. Better get moving though. Brain damage,liver damage,and severe loss of blood may just beat you if you don't hurry.

I'm just the worst kind

I love white tigers. Immensly. I used to have a poseter, but it was torn in half during the move. The poster showed three of them all staring at a turtle and I drew in thought bubbles each one was thinking about what they could do to the turtle....I miss that poster.

I would hurry, yet I have no main mode of transportation.
The problem is, I will have to go about the world yelling "IY_and_MCR!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!'.....because I have no clue where your attic room is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:37 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I'm just the worst kind

I love white tigers. Immensly. I used to have a poseter, but it was torn in half during the move. The poster showed three of them all staring at a turtle and I drew in thought bubbles each one was thinking about what they could do to the turtle....I miss that poster.

The problem is, I will have to go about the world yelling "IY_and_MCR!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!'.....because I have no clue where your attic room is.

I can imagine that a poster like that would be nice to have. I have two My Chemical Romance posters, a Green Day poster, one with a fairy holding the universe, one with a dark unicorn, and one of a girl in a field at night surrounded by fairys.

Using that method to find me would take quite a while. Entertaining, but not productive. You can think the search as a Where's Waldo of sorts. Not nearly as fun if my location was told to you before hand.

Heard them say poisen hearts will never change  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:42 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I'm just the worst kind

I can imagine that a poster like that would be nice to have. I have two My Chemical Romance posters, a Green Day poster, one with a fairy holding the universe, one with a dark unicorn, and one of a girl in a field at night surrounded by fairys.

Using that method to find me would take quite a while. Entertaining, but not productive. You can think the search as a Where's Waldo of sorts. Not nearly as fun if my location was told to you before hand.

But I was always able to find Waldo, no matter what! I was too good for that Waldo.
-sigh- I would meet many intersting people along the way, But I don't think my body could support more than 10 miles a day.....and then resting for a day........
maybe I could get a riding lawn mower and convert it to run off of cows?
Yes, that poster was fun to have.
So was the poster of the giant calculator above my bed. That led for some funny converstations.
Right now I just have my punisher poster up. Thats all....
Once we get a house, or I move out first, I'll be putting up all my old posters, plus collages of stuff people give me at school.
That means, over, 1000+ items.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:55 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

I'm just the worst kind

But I was always able to find Waldo, no matter what! I was too good for that Waldo.
-sigh- I would meet many intersting people along the way, But I don't think my body could support more than 10 miles a day.....and then resting for a day........
So was the poster of the giant calculator above my bed. That led for some funny converstations.
Once we get a house, or I move out first, I'll be putting up all my old posters, plus collages of stuff people give me at school.

I never had a problem finding Waldo. It seems he has failed.

So, prehaps whithin the years to come I'll be seeing you.
Cow powered riding mower? Interesting idea. Something I'd love to see.

The only other things I have on my walls is two faded looking paintings with flowers and Japanese,a scroll of a tiger and a dragon,and a scroll with things written in Chinese.

I've got a bad feeling about this.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:19 pm
*dances about while watching Eurovision* LOL, Lordi are winning. It's definately fun seeing five prosthetic laden Klingons and Orcs with a sign reading "we heart you" rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:22 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

I'm just the worst kind

I never had a problem finding Waldo. It seems he has failed.

So, prehaps whithin the years to come I'll be seeing you.
Cow powered riding mower? Interesting idea. Something I'd love to see.

The only other things I have on my walls is two faded looking paintings with flowers and Japanese,a scroll of a tiger and a dragon,and a scroll with things written in Chinese.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

Yes, I would love to even see a cow powered riding lawn mower.
Yes, perhaps you may.

What's funny is how I used to play the waldo games so much, I could find him with my eyes closed. It became tiring after a while.
Then we got a sega genisis and I fell in love with video games.
I still have that sega, and I still play those games.....
Classics are best.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:23 pm
Isobel Bellamy
*dances about while watching Eurovision* LOL, Lordi are winning. It's definately fun seeing five prosthetic laden Klingons and Orcs with a sign reading "we heart you" rofl

Wow, that like, is something I would usually just imagine

Eurovision? Is this a channel on TV?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:28 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Yes, I would love to even see a cow powered riding lawn mower.
Yes, perhaps you may.

What's funny is how I used to play the waldo games so much, I could find him with my eyes closed. It became tiring after a while.
Then we got a sega genisis and I fell in love with video games.
I still have that sega, and I still play those games.....
Classics are best.

I never got to play on a Sega Genisis. By the time I could really do video games it was the Play Station that was to be used. My mother had a Sega Genisis, but it broke quite some time ago.

Kill me because I'm dying  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:33 pm
IY_and_MCR
I never got to play on a Sega Genisis. By the time I could really do video games it was the Play Station that was to be used. My mother had a Sega Genisis, but it broke quite some time ago.

Ah, I am sorry! They are amazing games.
I am lucky mine is still working, with all my old games too.
I need a new controller though, my old one went out a week ago. What can you expect though, I had it for 9 years!
Wow, so many memories....
I would lend you mind, but you're not next door.
I put my trust in you
And with this I depart for the weekend.
Goodbye all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:37 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Ah, I am sorry! They are amazing games.
I am lucky mine is still working, with all my old games too.
I need a new controller though, my old one went out a week ago. What can you expect though, I had it for 9 years!
Wow, so many memories....
I would lend you mind, but you're not next door.
I put my trust in you
And with this I depart for the weekend.
Goodbye all.

Well, I can deal with the lack of games in my life.

I'll talk to you some other time.

There's a lock on the window to keep you from jumping  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:41 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Isobel Bellamy

Wow, that like, is something I would usually just imagine

Eurovision? Is this a channel on TV?

It's really called the Eurovision Song Contest, quite self explanitory really, every year in the spirit of unity and good-natured fun we in europe hold a song contest. Each Country enters one song to be performed on the night and then they're voted on. There's a lot of politics and block voting which messes it up a little though.

The UK doesn't really take it too seriously but it's REALLY competitive on the continent, though, this yeah Finland entered Lordi for some reason, to much protest and calls for the president of Finland to ban Lordi performing because they're "satanic".....right now they've got a 50 point lead...pretty unbeatable rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:01 pm
Lordi won!

Lol...I wish I'd been able to place a bet on them....14-1 crying crying  

Isobel Bellamy

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:57 pm
I must now say good bye to you all.

Like violence you kill me  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games