Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:04 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

You feel in your dreams too?
Maybe that can explain the weird bruises I get, I don't know though.
Well, I'm glad I was nice when I killed you, I can't stand being a violent killer.

What all did we talk about?

Yeah, remember a dream I had where a ghost would push its fingers into my arms and back very hard. When I woke up my arm was all red.

I'm not sure of all that we talked about. I remember saying some things about my emotional and mental state. That was what I rambled on about before I was killed.

After that I think after that we talked about normal stuff. Like Neuroticly Yours for example. I think family came up once or twice. You had an idea for a device to distroy the world that ran on cows if I remember correctly. Then before I died we said good bye like nothing was happening.

Injected poison in our veins

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:06 pm
It will get harder as people complete them. This one I currently have posted is moderate.  

ieatyourtclol

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:06 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

You feel in your dreams too?
Maybe that can explain the weird bruises I get, I don't know though.
Well, I'm glad I was nice when I killed you, I can't stand being a violent killer.

What all did we talk about?

Yeah, remember a dream I had where a ghost would push its fingers into my arms and back very hard. When I woke up my arm was all red.

I'm not sure of all that we talked about. I remember saying some things about my emotional and mental state. That was what I rambled on about before I was killed.

After that I think after that we talked about normal stuff. Like Neuroticly Yours for example. I think family came up once or twice. You had an idea for a device to distroy the world that ran on cows if I remember correctly. Then before I died we said good bye like nothing was happening.

Injected poison in our veins

Makes me wander how well we would get along in RL. considering that is much of what I think about.
Cows you say? hrm..
I'll be back, I need to find that anatomy book on animals in my closet somewhere.
They do eat enough green plants.....  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Zufluchtsort
It will get harder as people complete them. This one I currently have posted is moderate.

You must tell me as to the location of this confounding puzzle.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:08 pm
Zufluchtsort
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort
Good morning/noon/evening everyone. I trust your absence from the guild yesterday was pleasant? *reads previous pages*

Aside from headaches it wasn't a bad day all in all.

Hopefully, not a headache broguht on by my vicious and malicious(ex malicious)puzzle

While not a particualry easy puzzle it was not the cause. The headahce was spawned from walking arround outside.

Stab the clouds and watch them cry  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:09 pm
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort
Good morning/noon/evening everyone. I trust your absence from the guild yesterday was pleasant? *reads previous pages*

Hopefully, not a headache broguht on by my vicious and malicious(ex malicious)puzzle

While not a particualry easy puzzle it was not the cause. The headahce was spawned from walking arround outside.

Yeah, it's how I got mine yesterday too..
It was bad.
For all you said you only wanted more  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:10 pm
The location of my puzzle is in the topic/thread marked puzzles xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:16 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort
IY_and_MCR

It was bad.

Yeah, that happens to me quite often. At least I didn't walk too far. Last time a friend and I walked across town and back. I ended up rather dizzy. I'm used to being dizzy, but I wasn't expecting it to happen on during a walk.

Love will always end, it ends in pain  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort
IY_and_MCR

It was bad.

Yeah, that happens to me quite often. At least I didn't walk too far. Last time a friend and I walked across town and back. I ended up rather dizzy. I'm used to being dizzy, but I wasn't expecting it to happen on during a walk.

The pain caused me to love you even more
Ah, yeah. I can usually walk without a problem, but summer is tarting up again, so that means I stay inside more than ever.
Til mitternacht  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:27 pm
My avi is complete!  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:32 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Ah, yeah. I can usually walk without a problem, but summer is tarting up again, so that means I stay inside more than ever.
Til mitternacht

During summer I rarely leave the house. Not that it's a big change from the other seasons in that aspect.
The heat and light give me headaches. I also hate heat so that's not fun.

I use my summers to stay inside and think amoung other things.

This hurting feels like love to me  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:34 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Til mitternacht

During summer I rarely leave the house. Not that it's a big change from the other seasons in that aspect.

Wow, that is the same way I am.
I can't stand heat.
Right now, I have my three floor fans going. I got another one yesterday! Horrah! Plus my cieling fan...most people can't stand my room for long.

I love to just stay in during the summer and do stuff that way.
I think a lot then..it's how I live life.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:43 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Til mitternacht

I can't stand heat.
Right now, I have my three floor fans going. I got another one yesterday! Horrah! Plus my cieling fan...most people can't stand my room for long.

Right now I only have a crappy fan going. I get to use another one when it get really hot. My room get insanely hot sometimes being the attic.

I end up on the floor of my room drunk almost passed out and soaked in sweat during the hottest parts of summer. Not a healthy thing really, but I could be doing worse.

One more medicated peaceful moment  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:00 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Til mitternacht

I can't stand heat.

Right now I only have a crappy fan going. I get to use another one when it get really hot. My room get insanely hot sometimes being the attic.

I end up on the floor of my room drunk almost passed out and soaked in sweat during the hottest parts of summer. Not a healthy thing really, but I could be doing worse.

Ah, I live on the top floor of the apatment's...it was horrible during the winter. Everyone below us had their fans on...so, we had to use fans in every room, even the bathroom to keep it from being so damn hot.
hrm....passing out drunk, in the heat, is not the best of ideas....
yet, to each their own.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

I can't stand heat.

Ah, I live on the top floor of the apatment's...it was horrible during the winter. Everyone below us had their fans on...so, we had to use fans in every room, even the bathroom to keep it from being so damn hot.
hrm....passing out drunk, in the heat, is not the best of ideas....
yet, to each their own.

It's one of the less intelligent things I do.

During winter my room is very cold. It's a pain to make sure my hermit crabs tank temperature doesn't get low.

As a result of my history, I'm afraid I'll let you down  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games