Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- P A N D Y S -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:51 pm

generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -
generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -
generalcross44
cammitchel

its alright....*finishes sushi*nowif you will excuse me i wish to train.....*grabs her coat and starts to leave*
alright then

Um...H-Hi. ..Tyki told me to come over here. * Plays with blade yo-yo*
ok then, but who are you?? we have never met

My name is Nixie. It's nice to met you. *puts hand out and loses concentration to blade Yo-yo and almost hits the guy* Sorry.
alright, nixie, word of advice, if you lose control of that near me I am going to shoot it to bits

It's okay I think Tyki bought me a box of them in towns. But i'll try not to hit you.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:51 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

me ish gewd

*smiles and imitates mizu*that ish gewd then! xp

Yay! everything ish gewd!!! xd

*laughs*so what have you been up to?

paying bills wandering around ways to lock my room from certain people speaking of that u haven't been in my room have u?

oh no ofcourse not..hmm..busy day then?

cammitchel

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm

rachuto
Tyki Miku
rachuto
Tyki Miku
rachuto

u want one? :3
Yes, Please. =]

which one
there are two kinds of normal ones one that looks normal and one that has star seaweed cuts on it theres tuna flavor salmon and crab flavor
Well, Which one tastes better in your opinion?...=]

well in my opinion i like tuna biggrin
Then I'll try that one please. :]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:53 pm

- P A N D Y S -
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
- P A N D Y S -
Tyki Miku
- P A N D Y S -

Of course I like it. If I concentrate then ever thing will be okay. * Loses Concentration and almost hits Tyki's plevics* Sorry. sweatdrop
O_O;;;;....*Steps away from...* Um...Go play with that over there... *Points to spot by Cross...*

Are you sure? I'm totally concentrated don't worry. But i'll go if you come with me.
ò___ó No....I will watch from here.....*Steps back 6 feet....* Now off you go...

(lol i am laughing so hard right now when i picture this in my head)

( rofl Yeah it is pretty funny)

XDDD

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:53 pm

[[ -Brb Guys....Dx - ]]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Tyki Miku
rachuto
Tyki Miku
rachuto
Tyki Miku
rachuto

u want one? :3
Yes, Please. =]

which one
there are two kinds of normal ones one that looks normal and one that has star seaweed cuts on it theres tuna flavor salmon and crab flavor
Well, Which one tastes better in your opinion?...=]

well in my opinion i like tuna biggrin
Then I'll try that one please. :]

*sure hands tekka rice ball with ginner and tea to tyki* here u go biggrin

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*they enter a large room a little bit worn down,it has weapons on one side of the wall and has pillers all over the place*ok..here we are...*stands infront of the twins*

*both look around observing the room*
Debito:this room is big
Jasdero:heehee

*nods*this is also where yuu trains....thankfully hes not here and on a mission.....

Jasdero:no wonder it looks worn out heehee
Debito:so this is were u and kanda fight

umm...yes you could say that...*pulls out her hand fans and looks at them then at the twins*ready you two?

Debito:Jasdero?
Jasdero::Ready heehee
*both raise there guns*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm

- P A N D Y S -
generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -
generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -

My name is Nixie. It's nice to met you. *puts hand out and loses concentration to blade Yo-yo and almost hits the guy* Sorry.
alright, nixie, word of advice, if you lose control of that near me I am going to shoot it to bits

It's okay I think Tyki bought me a box of them in towns. But i'll try not to hit you.
thank you, if you can do that, we can get along also, don't hurt the twins too much, that is my job

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

me ish gewd

*smiles and imitates mizu*that ish gewd then! xp

paying bills wandering around ways to lock my room from certain people speaking of that u haven't been in my room have u?

pretty much *runs of to room and get violin*im bored *starts play beautiful music* its kind of the same tune to the song that restored the ark that allen played. *continues playing*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:57 pm

Tyki Miku
[[ -Brb Guys....Dx - ]]

(ok)

cammitchel

cammitchel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*they enter a large room a little bit worn down,it has weapons on one side of the wall and has pillers all over the place*ok..here we are...*stands infront of the twins*

*both look around observing the room*
Debito:this room is big
Jasdero:heehee

*nods*this is also where yuu trains....thankfully hes not here and on a mission.....

umm...yes you could say that...*pulls out her hand fans and looks at them then at the twins*ready you two?

*both raise there guns*
*smiles*good....*taps her fans on the side and spikes come out,the light her hands so the fans turn on fire too..*ok then...*runs towards the twins*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 pm

generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -
generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -
generalcross44
- P A N D Y S -

thank you, if you can do that, we can get along also, don't hurt the twins too much, that is my job

Well I'm not trying to hurt anyone at all. I just ask Tyki for yo-yos and he brought me blade ones for some reason.

- P A N D Y S -

cammitchel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:00 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

pretty much *runs of to room and get violin*im bored *starts play beautiful music* its kind of the same tune to the song that restored the ark that allen played. *continues playing*

you play very nice....have you tried playing that whenallen plays that tune with the piano?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:00 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*both raise there guns*
*smiles*good....*taps her fans on the side and spikes come out,the light her hands so the fans turn on fire too..*ok then...*runs towards the twins*

Both:Loading Red bomb! blazing red planet! *shoots three fireballs while jumping back*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*both raise there guns*

Both:Loading Red bomb! blazing red planet! *shoots three fireballs while jumping back*

*movesto the side and dodges the first one and last but the second one grazes her shoulder*ahhh...*throws the fans at the twins making them as a boomerang then jumps up to fly kick the twins*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games