Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:36 am
Macabre_Cogitation

Well, I made tech squad at my school, I ran around downtown all yesterday from 4 to 11, I went to my friend's birthday party, which was downtown as well, played in a fountain for 4 hours, downtown at my friend's party, and then I'm home and feeling horrible from wasting so much energy.

I did find out I need a haircut.
Give me all your poison

Yesterday I was running arround with a friend. We walked to his house and then we walked to a pet store. I saw a cat collar I liked, but was broke and didn't feel like taking the time to steal. Then we acted like idiots. I got the headache from the walking. I always do.

I let my hair grow. I can't remember my last haircut, but last night I did have a dream where I got my hair cut. I also had a dream with your avie in it.

And give me all your pills  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:56 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Well, I made tech squad at my school, I ran around downtown all yesterday from 4 to 11, I went to my friend's birthday party, which was downtown as well, played in a fountain for 4 hours, downtown at my friend's party, and then I'm home and feeling horrible from wasting so much energy.

I did find out I need a haircut.
Give me all your poison

Yesterday I was running arround with a friend. We walked to his house and then we walked to a pet store. I saw a cat collar I liked, but was broke and didn't feel like taking the time to steal. Then we acted like idiots. I got the headache from the walking. I always do.

I let my hair grow. I can't remember my last haircut, but last night I did have a dream where I got my hair cut. I also had a dream with your avie in it.

And give me all your pills

You had a dream with my avitar in it? Intersting...
Yeah, I need to get a hair cut, it's been about two months for me.
I'm a guy, who doesn't look good with long hair.
Besides, I like to spike it.
Your lies have sent me to hell  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:03 am
Macabre_Cogitation

Yeah, if you want I could tell you the dream, but not all people are interested in hearing such things.

My friend was talking yesterday about how he missed his barber. He wouln't get his hair cut untill the guy who cuts his hair comes back to work. He had to stop cutting hair for medical reasons.

The ammount of pills I've taken counteracts the booze I've drinken  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:07 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Yeah, if you want I could tell you the dream, but not all people are interested in hearing such things.

My friend was talking yesterday about how he missed his barber. He wouln't get his hair cut untill the guy who cuts his hair comes back to work. He had to stop cutting hair for medical reasons.

The ammount of pills I've taken counteracts the booze I've drinken

yeah, I miss my old barber too. He was AMAZING. I've never met someone who could cut hair better, he just knew exactly how I wanted it, without asking. I miss Norm. A lot...he was fun to talk to. Plus he was all into self-survival and talked to me about how to live in the forests and stuff. now I want to see if I can find him again...oh well.

Yes, I would love to hear about your dream.
I am one of those people who enjoys hearing such things. A few friends and I like to talk about the dreams we can remember. Well, they don't like hearing mine much anymore..but their's are nice.
So, please, continue forth.
Deine seite ist schmekt  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:27 am
As for hair I've never really cared about it's being cut or the people involed in the process. The only reason it ever does get cut is because my grandmother likes to have hers done and take me with.

Anyway my dream went as like this:
I was sitting under a nice big tree in a forest. The your avitar walks up to me. It looks like your avater does now just on a larger scale so it looks human. It says "Tell me about yourself". So I begin talking and do not finish for a while. When I do finish your avitar takes out a rope and ties me to the tree I was under. Then it says "You're just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside." It then took out a knife and stabbed be in the chest. Then you sat down and we talked about something I can't remember untill I died.

Dispite the being tied up and stabbed part it wasn't a scary dream. It had a calm feel to it. That and I'm used to being killed in my dreams. It happens quite often.

Tell me something beautiful and I wish that I could be  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:43 am
IY_and_MCR
As for hair I've never really cared about it's being cut or the people involed in the process. The only reason it ever does get cut is because my grandmother likes to have hers done and take me with.

I was sitting under a nice big tree in a forest. The your avitar walks up to me. It looks like your avater does now just on a larger scale so it looks human. It says "Tell me about yourself". So I begin talking and do not finish for a while. When I do finish your avitar takes out a rope and ties me to the tree I was under. Then it says "You're just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside." It then took out a knife and stabbed be in the chest. Then you sat down and we talked about something I can't remember untill I died.

Dispite the being tied up and stabbed part it wasn't a scary dream. It had a calm feel to it. That and I'm used to being killed in my dreams. It happens quite often.

Wow, that is a very intersting dream. You are killed in your dreams often?
That is rather odd, I usually do the killing in mine.
That sounds like something I would do, if I did kill people, always be polite, no one really wants a lonely death.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:51 am
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

That sounds like something I would do, if I did kill people, always be polite, no one really wants a lonely death.

Nice to know in killing you'd be polite.

In my dreams something usualy happens to end my life. The most common ways for me to die are being murdered by somebody I know and me over dosing in some way. I usualy don't die accidently in my dreams.

I must say you where my nicest dream killer. The last one before you kicked me hard and walked away. That wasn't too pleasant as I can feel most of the physical things that happen in my dream.

You are what you should fear  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:57 am
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Nice to know in killing you'd be polite.

In my dreams something usualy happens to end my life. The most common ways for me to die are being murdered by somebody I know and me over dosing in some way. I usualy don't die accidently in my dreams.

I must say you where my nicest dream killer. The last one before you kicked me hard and walked away. That wasn't too pleasant as I can feel most of the physical things that happen in my dream.

You are what you should fear

You feel in your dreams too?
Maybe that can explain the weird bruises I get, I don't know though.
Well, I'm glad I was nice when I killed you, I can't stand being a violent killer.

What all did we talk about?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:57 am
Good morning/noon/evening everyone. I trust your absence from the guild yesterday was pleasant? *reads previous pages*  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:58 am
Zufluchtsort
Good morning/noon/evening everyone. I trust your absence from the guild yesterday was pleasant? *reads previous pages*

Very much yes, and no.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:58 am
Zufluchtsort

Aside from headaches it wasn't a bad day all in all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:00 pm
Dilemma; which to chose: yes or no. Hmmm ... *pokes macabre*  

ieatyourtclol

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort

Hopefully, not a headache broguht on by my vicious and malicious(ex malicious)puzzle  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:01 pm
Zufluchtsort
Dilemma; which to chose: yes or no. Hmmm ... *pokes macabre*

OH DON'T POKE ME!
I am really sore after a four hour Sculpture Ball tournament....

It was both. Summer is picking up here, which means 75% humidity and high heat, which means, fat people in black don't like living very much
I was sick after a while, so I had to sit in McDonald's and drink water for a while.
I hate McDonald's so much, but it saved my life, for once.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:03 pm
Zufluchtsort
IY_and_MCR
Zufluchtsort

Hopefully, not a headache broguht on by my vicious and malicious(ex malicious)puzzle

OOOO a puzzle.
I want to try, I love puzzles.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games