Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:46 am

I already presented my monologue. Gods, mine was wacky. it was from "marco polo sings a solo" by someone or another. Don't remember.

Anyways, I did manage to get my paper done! Score for me!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:25 pm

We don't have holidays because it's easter we have holidays because it is the end of Term 1. I think it lasts about 2 weeks or something...

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:40 pm

Crazy Aussies. *pats Luny* You know I'm joking. I, personally, am just counting down the days till Summer Holidays. It's either that or go insane.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:46 pm

Mine is Daisy's speech from "The Baby and the Bath Water," which, before anyone says anything is about a baby named Daisy raised by parents who make the point of raising Daisy as a girl when Daisy is in fact a boy. The monologue is... So horrifying that I made a lot of the class laugh when I read it aloud.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:10 pm

There is an episode of House titled "Babies and Bath Water" or something like that. How sucky would it be to be raised as the opposite gender...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:45 pm

Or to be born in the body of the opposite gender.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:50 am

True dat.
God I love saying that, being the most white child known to humanity.
I mean that literally and mentally. I am whiter than an albino and I'm not an albino. The only thing that makes me look tanner is my freckles (WHICH ARE EVERYWHERE!)

Okay off my random tangent, yeah i think I saw that one...THERE WAS A REALLY SAD ONE THIS Tuesday!
I can't tell you what it was but it was uber depressing until they cured them and House did blah balh blah wink

But I think you guys get less holidays because you're in a place called 'college'. It's a magical place where there are more tests and essays and studying than one brain can handle (first hand experiance because of my madre). Where as we (I believe right?) are not in college. We are in high/middle school. Usually, they ease up on those whom are younger because we are so innocent *halo gleams over head*.

Actually, I know sixth graders ( i wanted to say sixth years gosh...I'm not obsessed with harry potter but sometimes it just happens 'chya know?) who have more work than we do. Of course, I don't do half the work but oh well!

I need to start an oatmeal fanclub, this stuff is Rockin of the House Ya'll!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:38 am

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

as a proud transvestite, I can attest to how much it sucks to be in the body of the opposite gender! Naaaarr

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:00 am

Naarrr....
that's funny. *giggles*
Okay I'm good.
*giggles a bit more then stops*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:29 am

Transvesticade
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

as a proud transvestite, I can attest to how much it sucks to be in the body of the opposite gender! Naaaarr
Cade, you are now on my list of favorite people.

Beyond that, in my college I have less work than I had in high school. My acting class I don't consider work, my English 102 is currently involved around a group project, in my Algebra class we don't have to do the homework if we don't want to, which of course I took to immediatly, and my voice lessons are once a week, and singing is not work, it's life.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:55 am

Very True.
I sing too much for my own good.
ah well.
Yay for college having less work and proving me wrong! mwahaha
*watches Gir eat waffles*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:25 pm

Yeah, college is about not having work for a long time and then all of the sudden everything comes crashing down.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:33 pm

I guess I'll find out in about....4 years? *shrug*
I actually did crap today!
I made a fanfic (really bad though) and made a slideshow of Hugh Laurie!
*feels like she accomplished something*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:17 pm

I have heaps of College's on mind (Because I am that lame). There's Edith Cowan University, University of W.A and Notre Dame. But I think UWA is supposed to be really hard to get in so naturally I want to be in that one. But I still don't know what I want to do, and I need to figure out something for next year since I'll have to have work experience and s**t.

Gah, I rambling.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:39 pm

Wonderful, the 13 year old is more prepared for college than I am.

I'm thinking of compiling a list of schools, putting them on a map, and tossing a dart. Which ever one it's closest to is where you will find me in two years.
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games