Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
....:::!Post Your Artwork!:::.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  YAY!
  and milk?
View Results

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:32 am

@ Pagtatapat01: Very good! Is it me or the right eye seems to have eyeliner? ninja You did a great job on the shading. The throat's shading is needing work. But keep up your super talent! biggrin

@ Angmar01: First art with the guy and the girl: Nice idea. The girl's left arm is a bit too "muscled". The right arm is okay, but the part of the arm that's near the shoulder is not proportioned with the rest of the arm. Just correct that part.
The guy's left shoulder needs to be more curved. Finally, you need some work in the hands.

Second art: I love it. Put the nose a little bit on the right [1-2mm]. Once again, the left arm is a bit too muscled. From the shoulder, it's big, then, if you start to look at it and look at the rest of the arm, it's okay. The body is well proportioned. ^^

I think it's all I can say right now. I hope my tips were helpful. <3

@ TinyChinaDoll: I must... steal... TinyChinaDoll's brain... to know... how... to make... arts... like her! domokun
So cute! Is it Link? [Shame on me if he's not. xD]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:41 am

thanks, u are art wort is good, u give me a run my money and thats for sure.

Angmar01

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:09 pm

Haha. My pleasure. :3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:24 pm

Lol, thanks for the lovelyful comments guys. ;p <3

insert weird name

. c i n n a m o n .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:57 pm

Angmar- ditto to Moon Light Ninja.

But it's good enough for me to have regretted not voting you best male..or did I?

I can't remember... sweatdrop

TinyChinaDoll- Your CG really well ^^ Lovely work!~

Very cute too whee
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:07 am

Okay. I'm done with one of the arts I promised to King Henry. I need a scanner now... ._.

Rebirth Project

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:15 am

Moon Light Ninja
Okay. I'm done with one of the arts I promised to King Henry. I need a scanner now... ._.
pirate
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:17 am

I have a few black and white line arts and I was wondering if someone would be willing to color them for me? I'll make it worth your while 3nodding

King Henry
Crew

Rei-ra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:06 pm

Moon Light Ninja
Rei-ra
any tips on my drawing cuz i said work in some areas.. i'd like to know what areas... plz give me some tips

I noticed there's some work needed in the shading. Some parts of the body are not very proportioned. The hair seems to not be natural. What I want to mean is it seems to be a stone. Try to draw the lines more flexibly. 3nodding
soo u are saying that my pic is a rock...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:23 pm

Rei-ra
Moon Light Ninja
Rei-ra
any tips on my drawing cuz i said work in some areas.. i'd like to know what areas... plz give me some tips

I noticed there's some work needed in the shading. Some parts of the body are not very proportioned. The hair seems to not be natural. What I want to mean is it seems to be a stone. Try to draw the lines more flexibly. 3nodding
soo u are saying that my pic is a rock...

O.o Of course not!

Rebirth Project

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:44 pm

@ Henry :: I can take a peek at them, hon =3.

@ Ninja:: Lol, thanks honey ^_^. I can show you how, if you're on MSN!

@Angmar:: I'm just glad to have my scanner back >>. Lining with computer = bland =(

@Cinnamon:: D= Thanks for your kindness
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:58 pm

TinyChinaDoll how much would it cost us angmar and me for u to cg a pic? question xd

traya sakurazukamori

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:04 pm

@_@'

I've only CG'd for art auctions. A colorist gets 50% of the profits 3nodding

Otherwise, I dont know. Its hard to tell, depending on the quality of the lineart.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:52 am

[.designed.]

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:58 am

King Henry
Moon Light Ninja
pirate

Oh. I'm done with another arts of yours. I'm done with the one I promised you for your birthday. whee
I still need a scanner...
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games