Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:24 pm

lurichan
*LMAO* Okay...need to catch my breath... *shakes my head* And that is why people need to learn the rules of what they are playing....or at least read a bloody fantasy novel first...not just think "Oh, I've seen lord of the rings, I can play D and D no problem"..... Oh, it reminds me of a useless cleric in the undead campaign... his spells almost never worked right, and his godess was so whimsical and flaky that he never knew what he was doing half the time anyways.

Lol yea after that Michel made me add into my character description that testament is quick to make snide remarks and generally doesn't like people he deems "useless"
for a while Julia hated me and said i was useless in real life...

then one day me an Michel are talking and he' readin and all of a sudden he looks up from his novel and says: "Oh yeah... Julia thinks you're hot"

and im like: "... wait i thought she hated me?"

that was a totally unrelated aside
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:29 pm

Ascher
lurichan
*LMAO* Okay...need to catch my breath... *shakes my head* And that is why people need to learn the rules of what they are playing....or at least read a bloody fantasy novel first...not just think "Oh, I've seen lord of the rings, I can play D and D no problem"..... Oh, it reminds me of a useless cleric in the undead campaign... his spells almost never worked right, and his godess was so whimsical and flaky that he never knew what he was doing half the time anyways.

Lol yea after that Michel made me add into my character description that testament is quick to make snide remarks and generally doesn't like people he deems "useless"
for a while Julia hated me and said i was useless in real life...

then one day me an Michel are talking and he' readin and all of a sudden he looks up from his novel and says: "Oh yeah... Julia thinks you're hot"

and im like: "... wait i thought she hated me?"

that was a totally unrelated aside

People are strange, sometimes they can't just come out and say how they really feel, so they act completely different to hide things. They keep secrets close to their hearts, hidden behind the walls that divide.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:33 pm

Humans are strange creatures... Which is why im taking psychology in college... so i can delve into people's minds... and then... with enough practice... CONTROL THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:37 pm

Ascher
Humans are strange creatures... Which is why im taking psychology in college... so i can delve into people's minds... and then... with enough practice... CONTROL THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My first psych teacher told me that people who become psychatirsts do so first of all to fix what is wrong with themselves, and only second to help others.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:41 pm

I... but... they... no..........

Ok ok... i admit it... I was the little fat kid every one ripped on in grade school crying

But i showed them all... I lost the weight! and now im better than all of them because my self esteem is soaring to new heights every day!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:45 pm

Ascher
I... but... they... no..........

Ok ok... i admit it... I was the little fat kid every one ripped on in grade school crying

But i showed them all... I lost the weight! and now im better than all of them because my self esteem is soaring to new heights every day!

*Applauds and huggles You*
I've come to terms with myself. ^_^ I was also on the overweight end of the spectrum...still am to a certain degree. ^^* I'm also a touch on the tall side for a girl....so...yeah...I suppose some people found me to be a touch intimidating even though I always tried to be nice to people for the longest time. ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:55 pm

Coming to terms with oneself is a good thing.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:00 pm

Ascher
Coming to terms with oneself is a good thing.

*Nods* that it is. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:01 pm

*points to the other two threads* People sure are going to be amused when they get a chance to read some of that. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:06 pm

Hell yea... Lets amuse them with our Otaku-ness cool

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:11 pm

Ascher
Hell yea... Lets amuse them with our Otaku-ness cool

*nod nod* The video game tangent in the picture posts was rather amusing. ^_^

Of course the posts on the chucocabra (I know, i can't spell it right) are rather fun too. I wonder how many people will read them and find them intersting.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:13 pm

This is what happens when you have a LOOONG conversation with someone who has amassed a large wealth of completely useless knowledge of the course of his 18 year long life cycle of doing nothing but playing videogames and watchin anime and licking lead based paint off the wall 3nodding

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:18 pm

Ascher
This is what happens when you have a LOOONG conversation with someone who has amassed a large wealth of completely useless knowledge of the course of his 18 year long life cycle of doing nothing but playing videogames and watchin anime and licking lead based paint off the wall 3nodding

I've got 5 more years on you, and I accumulate a wide range of strange information just for the shear amusement of it all, though I do tend to stay away from lead paint...just doesn't agree with me...*shrug*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:19 pm

lurichan
Ascher

I've got 5 more years on you, and I accumulate a wide range of strange information just for the shear amusement of it all, though I do tend to stay away from lead paint...just doesn't agree with me...*shrug*

the lead paint gives me my edge Luri... Its what gives me my quirks... *twitch twitch* Me like Shoujo ai...

It puts me on an equal if not greater par than you n.n

I never really licked lead paint, i just act like it lol

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:25 pm

xp *laughs* It seems we've had a rather fun night of it. ^_^
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games