Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:22 pm
iOggy
Durza the Shade
A surprising percentage of the latest batch of members I just accepted mentioned the no-repeat thread rule, one going so far as to quote it. This makes me happy. cool

Much, MUCH better than this (which I''ve seen quite a few of):

Join Request

And the fact that people are checking the join requests makes me happy. I just get a bit overwhelmed when I check it and there''s ten or twelve requests... xp

Most of the ones I saw today went something like "i liek music lol can i join plz"

*__*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:39 pm
join request
please accept me into this guild because i believe that one day band nerds will rule the world

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:28 am
Masquanade
join request
please accept me into this guild because i believe that one day band nerds will rule the world

Well, it's true, but that's not the point of the guild. xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:24 pm
iOggy

rofl  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:28 pm
Saint-Saens
iOggy

rofl

I want to rule the worlds. it would be interesting ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:47 pm
Quote:
i read the first page...blah blah blah, i am a graduate student who majored in music performance on viola, and i am now getting my masters of conducting...and i prolly pwn joo all. and if this is a public guild why do we have to explain ourselves to you...that is stupid.

Technically, he meets the requirements. But I'm not going to accept him, because he's being a jerk. -_-

Some grad student. Can't even use proper English.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:59 pm
Silver Gryphon
Quote:
i read the first page...blah blah blah, i am a graduate student who majored in music performance on viola, and i am now getting my masters of conducting...and i prolly pwn joo all. and if this is a public guild why do we have to explain ourselves to you...that is stupid.

Technically, he meets the requirements. But I'm not going to accept him, because he's being a jerk. -_-

Thats very rude of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:58 pm
Silver Gryphon
Quote:

Or she. She's a total noob, no posts at all. Apparently she doesn't know that some guilds have an entrance system. The fact that it's public, I think she expects to just be able to post and everything in the guild without having to join. However, doesn't it mean that non-members can read posts?

However, I do agree that her attitude is a bit I'm-better-than-you-so-accept-me-or-*pwnzor!* Or just mean.  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:16 pm
ninja ninja
declined
ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:57 pm
Saint-Saens
Silver Gryphon
Quote:

Or she. She's a total noob, no posts at all. Apparently she doesn't know that some guilds have an entrance system. The fact that it's public, I think she expects to just be able to post and everything in the guild without having to join. However, doesn't it mean that non-members can read posts?

Actually, since it's public, you can post in here without joining. You can read but not post in private guilds, and hidden guilds are just that. All that's open to non-members is the homepage.  

Durza the Shade

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:19 pm
Durza the Shade
Saint-Saens
Silver Gryphon
Quote:

Actually, since it's public, you can post in here without joining. You can read but not post in private guilds, and hidden guilds are just that. All that's open to non-members is the homepage.

3nodding The Music Snobs Guild (click teh sig image) is private, but there's no entrance fee. It's only private so we can keep better track of who's posting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:46 am
Hey, my gaia B-day is in 2 days!!!!

(( gold/random item donations? <33333 ))  

DiddleFreak61387

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:29 pm
Masq, you just made my day! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:39 pm
Le gasp! tomorrow is the guilds birthday!  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Shizankoff
Masq, you just made my day! heart

ninja
masq works in mysterious ways  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games