Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm
*pops up out of the water after so rudely being tossed into the bath, only to see his idol hunched over in pain while his husband stood over him*
Quortek, no! gonk What did you do!? gonk

Just be glad I didn't wreck his face scream
*turns back to The Queen of Hearts' assistant. The Queen never did like that The Duchess married "below his status". This was probably all her doing, trying to hook him up with someone she personally approved of* stare

Just what's your game? You using some of those seduction teas from The Hatter to try to get The Duchess to yourself?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:16 pm
Franco digs deep, gotta find that inner Don... fearless.
Ain't no bodies gonna intimidire da Don mad Listens to da volpe and take her words to hearts. Speaks low...
inteso...
When da volpe touches her feets to the floor and changes her expression and movement so quickly Franco instinctively flinches, covering his face. Once he sees it was da fante that caught her eyes he quickly made the sign of the cross and thanked Santa Maria.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 pm
*climbs out of the water and resurfaces her wings, changes her appearance as well*
*cracks her neck as she observes a seething TES, a bent over Kyle, a heart broken Vixtol and a terrified Don*
Now, now...
Lia, love. This isn't ALL your doing now, is it?
Who else is playing with mischief? twisted

*rubs her hands together wanting to play more*
*Eyes rest on on the one still staring at her own endowment*
Hmmm, demons just do it better...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:29 pm
I agree we demons and fae do things WAY better. But for once this is NOT my doing! Especially since I have a special contract with Ry about it. If anything, I think that was his doing. I felt magic being played around and it wasn't mine! She looks to Franco again and then back to Leko. Okay that one maaaaaaybe me but I was asking a legit question! Not my fault he still has his phobia. And now he wants me to do some Furry on Furry action with someone named "The Wolf" No idea what that is about. I didn't even knew he swung that way.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:34 pm
*focuses her attention back to Lia and approaches the couple - eyes into the mind of the Don*
Hmm.... nope... it's not like that at all.
*raises an eyebrow*
Oh, it's like that?
*once she reaches them, pats Franco on the cheek to which she can sense his body seize up again*
We only answer to our mistress. ninja
*demon tail wraps around him and tickles his bare abs* twisted
Such a dirty... dirty mind this one has
*winks to Lia, snickering*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:42 pm
emotion_awesome Well that's no real surprise he IS a Pavani and our Mistress's brother afterall. Giggling with Leko she cozies up to Franco from behind. Trailing her nails lightly on his back and feeling the bare muscle he has. And to think he's all googly eyes for my little Anira. Fuufuu. Maybe we should take him upstairs and show him that elf isn't the only thing that can be exotic.. emotion_kiss .She purred into his ear and reached around to run her hand down his stomach and play with the hem of his shorts.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:49 pm
*Sensing the pure terror in his mind, gets a high from the fumes of his confused desire*
*snuggles up to the front side pressing her bosom against his upper chest and sliding her arms under his shoulders so she could speak to Lia over his shoulder*
You don't think the mistress would mind if we just... had a small bite?
*hears him muttering hail Mary prayers to himself, maybe even a little crying*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Feeling his shivers oh so slightly the fae cuddles up even more against his back side, feeling lower but keeping her hand above cloth she could feel his urges to stay in control down there. I'm sure if we got proper permission. And put a limiter on you so you don't completely eat him out, she would have no issue at all. I mean, the Don should get proper tribute from "da earners" as he's always claimed us to be right? She licked the edge of his ear and used her free hand to reach down and fondle his buttocks. Make sure we're good minions of Mistress. twisted  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:12 am
This is it, his sight is going dark, the world is fading...
This is how da Don is gonna go outs gonk Franco closes 'is eyes and waits for da fate. A simple meals for da hungry diavoli..
Maybe it's rights, maybe all dem wrongs Franco dids came backs.
Chasin' too much tails, not doin da right ting... But Franco, 'e wanted to do da right ting. But Franco, 'e was ments to be da Don... and well dem tings are only natural to da types of position...

Francos thoughts fly as he tries to keep quiet, keep his eyes closed and hope this is just a bad dream. But de dat volpe talks about eating out and Franco's eyes open right back up
Boda-bing!
eek Finds he's now staring right into the eyes of the two colored eyed devil. burning_eyes
Suddenly the second jolt comes as the volpe take a hold of his perfectly sculpted tush gonk Isn't sure what else to dos...
Ehhh, yous know dat Franco workin' wit gatinna nows. We's can use dis 'ere materials in da promozione film 'ehh? Maybe all yous gotta do's is clear it wit 'er?
Completely in the clutches of the devil Franco prays to himself for relief.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:18 am
Tch. stare Sighing in disappointment. Liada pulls back a little and closes her eyes. Oh right, I forgot he's got a little thing going on with her too. Man you Pavani's are such teases. xp She looks to Leko and moves to cuddle up with her, giving Franco a full eyefull of them side by side. As much as I'm sure Psy would be cool with us playing with him I don't think Kat would be. And with that sword of hers that your oh so temperamental counterpart has bestowed on her I think we should play it safe until we know more on that thing. rolleyes  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:23 am
*pouts and lets go of the Don*
*returns the snuggle back to Lia*
Can't we just torture the Angel until she spills? emotion_kirakira
I'm not sure what to say about her otherwise, you just can't trust the angelic order talk2hand

Franco nearly crumbles to the ground as the two release him, acting like he was just recovering from suffocation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 am
Do you think it's gonna be easy for us to make her dish after we "Horribly saved her butt without asking from mr snake virus?" talk2hand Seriously she's being the most ungrateful thing about that and yes I know you can hear me Aya. You are and you know it. xp She taps her foot for a moment pondering. Maybe we can torture her with another orgy party? We could either plan one here or just teleport to Rome for a bit. confused  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:33 am
*taps her finger to her lip pondering*
*suddenly realizes*
Where's Draa? eek

We need that goddamn green clone TES thing!
And I need you to make sure SHE can't overpower me!

*looks at Franco who is still staring at them like an abused puppy*
Dude, we're done with you for now, go run along or something talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:36 am
eek Surprised by that outburst but doesn't question her sister she closes her eyes and puts out feelers. Once she gets a signal she raises her eyebrows with her eyes still being shut. Looks like he's on Puff the Magic Dragon. And no I don't mean the drug. Opening a portal she doesn't even bother with changing into clothes as she walks through it.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:37 am
*bounds in after Lia*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games