Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Lupa Fur
thirtyspacechickens-go

Sorry for immediately going for another one of your chars,just figured sage should get some attention since he's been the most silent char due to lack of interaction

I'll be honest, I'd have expected her to start with an older student. Someone who'd done it before to kinda break the ice. But, singling out the quiet first year is always good.

*points intense spotlight on Sage*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:53 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
VJammer

i figured c; and definitely, that makes sense~

Lupa Fur

oh no worries c: i don't mind~

Realized i don't have the drive to make another long post for Amara so i'm just gonna edit the last Amara post,heads up for when you get the re-quote  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm
Okay, so, I'm not seeing many images now...please tell me it's just me and that my post shows my images and everyone else's are showing for everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:02 pm
Gaia's been kinda acting weird. I can't even update my avi's look for some reason.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 pm
        yeah gaia is acting weird. i'm seeing about half the images and the other half are coming up as broken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
        yeah gaia is acting weird. i'm seeing about half the images and the other half are coming up as broken

Is it even remotely possible for things to not screw up? In the past 4 weeks, had to replace hard drive, laptop did a system refresh on it's own, found out the power cord is damaged, and now this...  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:27 pm
VJammer
thirtyspacechickens-go

Is it even remotely possible for things to not screw up? In the past 4 weeks, had to replace hard drive, laptop did a system refresh on it's own, found out the power cord is damaged, and now this...

Well this isn't your computer at least. ^^
It's messed up for everyone, lol. Gaia wasn't even LOADING for me for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:30 pm
Rengato
VJammer
thirtyspacechickens-go

It's messed up for everyone, lol. Gaia wasn't even LOADING for me for a few minutes.

True and same, though, it's really killing my OCD that my post looks like a massive mess...  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
thirtyspacechickens-go

True and same, though, it's really killing my OCD that my post looks like a massive mess...

Don't worry too much about it. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm
Also, for everyone sending PMs, note that things are going to be moving along soon. You only have a few more days to spam people with PMs for the dance! Don't go alone!!!! XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm
Rengato
Also, for everyone sending PMs, note that things are going to be moving along soon. You only have a few more days to spam people with PMs for the dance! Don't go alone!!!! XD

I'm not opposed to the twins or Auburn going with people, though, I'm not contacting people looking for dates. Wouldn't make sense them searching. Twins are not terribly gifted at socializing and Auburn...well...Auburn doesn't have the best track record with socializing. Most people she's interacted with have probably wound up through a wall XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:50 pm
Thinking of weaseling my way outta this by just having Blitz go with Kiro,then again might have him ask someone and for Tyzan i'm conflicted between the twins and Ivory  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:51 pm
VJammer
Rengato

I'm not opposed to the twins or Auburn going with people, though, I'm not contacting people looking for dates. Wouldn't make sense them searching. Twins are not terribly gifted at socializing and Auburn...well...Auburn doesn't have the best track record with socializing. Most people she's interacted with have probably wound up through a wall XD

*Shrug*
I mean, that's your choice. XD
I was just informing everyone that le window is slowly closing. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:09 pm
Well, I just uploaded my character images to imgur and swapped out the urls and that seemed to fix the issue of me not seeing the images in my post.

EDIT: Also edited my last post to include the twins and Auburn's introductions and their opinions on the Grimm  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:12 pm
Do yall think that adding Aura claws to ordinarily blunt kicks would be OP or out of place for a Kangaroo as a semblance? I mean, those suckers actually a huge feck off dagger talon on their feet, and their kicks can really mess you up.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games