Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Flustered ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sage, Xiomara, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Water world ◈ OOC: sorry, I was more than a little pissed after losing Sage's post. He'll be up tomorrow ❞〗 』

Fisher didn't want to spend the day down at the beach, he was just here because, beyond simply insisting, his twin had literally made him come. While he was usually a carefree and happy guy, the red head didn't really...like...spending time with Sage. The only other human-mushi hybrid in the world was all he had and sure he loved him dearly, but that had little to do with their compatibility. Those golden orbs looked too amused with his aggravation, leaving him to pout in silence when it seemed continuing to argue would only make him look childish in front of the third person in the car. Exhaling mentally, the artist turned to his window, watching the streets pass by with the usual bustle upon them. Having brushed him off, Sage struck up a conversation with Xiromira, receiving a disinterested sideways glance from Fisher himself before he tuned them out. His brother wasn't any of his business, not if he could help it. Once they got to the beach, well, Sage wasn't likely to go near the water or even leave the shade. Maybe with good reason? That pale skin got sun burned in a matter of minutes without great precaution. Fisher was more fortunate on that count and had every intention to wade out into the nice cool water.

Brushing his hair off his brow, Fisher sat up a tad bit more as the beach came in sight through the window. He was glad he'd get to soak in the sunlight, if he were to make the best of this moment. He gave little bounces in his seat, unsure of whether he was feeling anticipation or impatience. Perhaps both, even if Sage was leaving him alone for the most part. He wasn't entirely right to complain about a free vacation, everything was being treated for him, after all- so long as he kept Sage satisfied, which was as easy as sticking around and putting up with the occasional chit chat. Knowing none of the other faces in the back seat would share his feelings, Fisher didn't turn around to address them before reaching for the door handle. The driver parallel parked with ease despite the size of the vehicle, barely climbing from behind the wheel to open the doors for them before Fisher was flying from the back seat. Fresh air! Fresh, salty air! Giggling, he bounced forward knowing there were people paid to handle their things. He was truly free, waving behind him as Sage called a cation about his pace. "What's gonna happen- I'll trip on a sea shell? Worry wart!"

The sand crunched beneath his feet, then went silent as he levitated away from it, the hot sand making his toes feel too crumby for immediate comfort. It was eighthy degrees out today, or close to it? Basically perfect for outdoors activities. Fisher would have personally chosen the park, but well. Sage didn't let him bring his art supplies- no one was allowed to work. Anyone who wasn't the catering team or the personal on hand staff member Sage thought was necessary to bring along. Sure the guy with a...cold demenor was Sage's secretary, but had he needed to come? Sage seemed especially accommodating of him. No, better to keep the fashion designer distracted. Seeing familiar and similar shades of red a top an equally small figure, Fisher grinned, descending onto his friend with a slight 'woop!' And a large hug. "Chester~ fate has brought up together again! Hello, friend!"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mmmmm. This just feels so good! I just can't wait to swim! Or maybe I shall ask someone to teach me surfing lessons, anything for a good time, that was the thought encompassing his mind, excited at the possible opportunities for this moment. However, the reverie was breached open by the sounds of nearby people and his orange hues took notice of the silver-haired male, together with that familiar shade of ginger hair, someone whom he hadn't seen for a long time because of being busy. But he was slightly knocked out of his air by the tackling hug, an 'oof' escaping between parted lips. The familiar voice induced a smile on his face. "Hey, Fisher! Long time no see!" With such gentleness, he let go of the hug, composing himself from the affectionate assault that was unexpected.

"So, you two are going to have fun at the beach also? I am initially planning to enjoy some sun together with some exercise, but the more, the merrier!" Chester broke out a huge grin, his pearly whites showing. "But aside from swimming, I also wanna learn how to surf. But whatever floats the boat of you two, I'm also in. Just give me time to get changed to my swimwear, alright?" And without further ado, he grabbed his bag and dashed towards the comfort room so that he would get changed. The sand scattered under his feet that formed indentations on such a powdery surface, which would soon be washed away with the passage of time alongside the gentle waves of the sea.

Mood: active, feeling vibrant
Company: Sage, Fisher
Money: $142.70 (Wallet) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

whiters4

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today's Trunks & Silk
Came from Home, is @ Beach
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: Fisher, Xiomara, ?? (Chester)
OOC:

✿✿✿✿✿✿

The brothers were quipping today, although one tone was both patient and amused in contrast to the next, which sounded half exasperated and discouraged; dare Sage say, even whiny. The mushi didn't seem to mind it much as he lifted one hand to draw his fingers down his chin in a straight line through the center. His eyes gleamed with no readable emotion behind them as he explained each of his answers to Fisher's questions. Why was he being forced to come? "Because I wanted you to." He hummed, pulling his kimono-inspired coverup further along his chest. "Just enjoy it. Is it not a day off in pleasant weather? Hardly anything to be out of sorts about." A day off indeed, as Sage was having the wooden floors throughout his home buffed and polished, along with several rooms refurbished. Most importantly, the air conditioning unit was out of order and was to be fixed this afternoon. If they were going to sit around and be hot, they may as well do so in a tropical setting. The designer cared less whether his twin had wanted to come, not to all.

The second complaint was of all the unnecessary expenses Sage had infringed upon for this one simple outing. A caterer, to be specific, as well as someone whom had gone out and prepared an area for them- just a small, sheltered in boho style teepee hung all around with silk curtains, music playing softly. "You expected me to prepare food and sit on the hot sand? I could accuse you of belligerence with such an expectation." Though he chuckled, it couldn't be read as real or sincere. What a surprise it must have been for Xiromira to arrive for work, only to be (politely) commanded along for Sage's company. Easily persuaded with the detail of the caterer, champagne and frozen desserts included. The bodyguard made secretary would still be paid for today, so why fret and refuse? Again, Sage cared less what either person would have rather done. Even he was losing a day of work, an ordeal he despised. No matter, just the same. He smiled over at his twin, who pouted as he turned to glare out the window of their limo. He'd even had an issue with them being driven too- even knowing Sage never drove himself.

Shaking his head softly, Sage turned to his cyan-haired employee, his eyes snapping to his after making a slow crawl over the redhead's face and figure. Such a grumpy boy. "I don't suppose you mind? As long as you remembered to retrieve the portfolios of each of the models we decided to hire for the New York show, today should only be a delight." His smile lingered on his risen lips, the male receiving his answer before the ocean was all but audible through the windows. He blinked after his twin, holding the tails of his coat as he climbed out of his own side of the vehicle. The door was held open for him, an umbrella waiting overhead so the sun did not scorch his skin. He received it with a word of thanks, waiting only briefly to point out their set up to the skeleton male. He moved then, whether at his side or slightly either ahead or behind. Fisher looked to have gone far enough ahead, even springing himself on someone who was a total stranger to Sage himself. "Xiromira, I have a question for you. Consider it a...measure of your loyalty and nothing more."

Sun blazed orbs turned to the water, sand falling away from his sandals as he pushed aside softly billowing curtains and stepped onto the rugs that lined the immediate area the large floor pillows waited upon. Moonlight Sinata played overhead. "Would you...end a life by my request- Be it by incentive or my word alone?" Sage closed his umbrella, leaving it beside one of the bamboo legs that held the tent upright. "Or are such violent acts below you." He chose a pillow and folded his legs Indian style once settled a top it. There was a slight breeze to be expected today, if he recalled correctly. Still, he reached for a bottle of subscreen from the bag on his shoulder. Even without feeling the pain of a sunburn itself, it would still be unsightly for such a completion. Besides, it was a nonchalant task that made his question seem casual too. The roots behind it didn't matter, the designer would even argue against such a heinous act in this modern day. He was curious, just as he said, and that wasn't to be questioned.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

X

Y

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:35 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

The malnourished male stared straight ahead, his body tense and alert. Being confined within a moving vehicle always made him feel a little uneasy. There were so many things that could go wrong in such an unreliable machine as a car. Oncoming vehicles could veer off course and collide with this one, the driver could have a sudden heart attack and crash the car, someone could have sabotaged the engine and at any stage throughout the ride, could end up as roadkill. Such thoughts could easily be brushed off as paranoia, but stranger things have happened in his lifetime. He was only thankful that if such a thing were to happen, it was no longer his job to be responsible for it. He was a secretary now, not a bodyguard. Well, secretary and companion, though the later part of his job requirement needed a little work. Perhaps a more sociable creature would have been more suited to the role of companion, but Xo was glad that he got the job. He'd give his all to become as indispensable as possible, because, in all honesty, he doubted he'd ever get another job such as this. Although he did have to admit that Sage's announcement upon his arrival to their shared work space, was rather surprising. Apparently, rather than working at his home, Xiomara would be accompanying his employer and his employer's brother somewhere. He hadn't really paid any attention to the location, focusing instead on the mention of food. He didn't care where they went as long as he could eat, though he his own snacks with him anyway. There was never an occasion when he didn't bring his own snacks with him. Food shortages were the bane of his existence. Hell, he even had snacks at the ready for when he bathed.

Turning his attention to the siblings travelling with him, in an attempt to calm down, he couldn't help but notice that Sage was the one in control, though that was no surprise. The designer had a way of taking control of a situation, of catching attention. Perhaps he was just a natural born leader. Sage's brother, on the other hand, he had met only once before. Fisher had somehow managed to find himself stuck in the wall of the local library and had needed immediate medical attention upon freeing himself of the wall. The skeleton had solemnly complied and had not carried a proper conversation with the male since. Then, it was doubtful that any conversation with Xo could be considered proper or normal. The secretary was usually monosyllabic when asked a question, and rarely started a conversation himself. Though his attempt at bettering himself at the local library a few weeks earlier had allowed him to feel a little more confident in conversing with others. However he was still a little slow in social situations, for example, right at this second while he is inwardly cursing the creation of cars, a conversation between the mushi men was taking place around him. Fisher was sulking and Sage was as cool as a cucumber, although Xo had a suspicion that the latter was rather enjoying the miserable sight of the former. Though he wouldn't voice such a thought aloud. Instead, Xiomara chose to remain silent and continue observing both his companions and the passing scenery. At least he wasn't one to suffer from motion sickness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xiomara turned his attention to Sage when the latter addressed him, their eyes meeting and holding. He was asked if he minded being taken away from his work and if he had packed the portfolios of the models chosen for the New York show. He had. Luckily. He knew his boss well enough to bring work with him on a perceived day off. Sage was a bit of a workaholic. Instead of answering verbally, the skeleton nodded in answer and dropped his gaze to the bag seated in his lap. His messenger bag held everything he may need for that day. Food, work, a towel and other necessities. Soon enough the expensive car soon rolled to a stop, and the male had to admit that their driver for today was rather skilled behind the wheel. He himself was average outside of emergencies. Fisher all but fled the car the moment it stopped and Sage was soon to follow, waiting, of course, for the driver to open the door for him, and another to hold out a protective umbrella. Xiomara waited until his employer had exited the vehicle before following, keeping his messenger bag close at hand. It never left his side. The beach was beautiful. He hadn't been in years. It felt nice to breath in the salty sea air and to have his pale skin warmed by its rays. He followed Sage in his usual silence, eyes automatically scanning for any possible threat- of which there were none other than the possibility of sunburn. His blue eyes widened at the sight of the caterer, his face lighting up with anticipation. Food! He wouldn't be able to eat the offered edibles just yet, however, as it wasn't polite to eat before the host, so he'd have to satisfy himself with his packed snacks for the time being. But the sight of the food had caused a rare smile to grace the pale creature's lips. Xiomara found his attention once again ensnared by his employer, the sound of his nickname alone was enough to make him forget all about food for the time being. A difficult question was asked and he found himself pondering on how best to answer while he seated himself beside his employer and chewed thoughtfully on a licorice strip to buy himself time. He had no idea what answer was expected of him so he took his time in answering.
"Would you...end a life by my request- Be it by incentive or my word alone? Or are such violent acts below you."

Xiomara finished off his strip of twisted licorice and mutely offered to rub the sunscreen into the mushi's skin for him. Finally he came up with an answer that was truthful enough.
"I would not hesitate to kill someone if your life was endangered, even without.. Incentive." He said nothing of if he would kill on Sage's word alone but that was all the answer he would give. His features were as impassive as ever, though the thought of food had his eyes lighting up with pleasure.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:59 pm
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Happy ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sage, Xiomara, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Water world ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Fisher was met with equal affection, floating away from the second member of the short squad once their arms released. He folded them across his chest, smiling as broadly as ever. It was nice to have a third option here, someone who wasn't either a relative or a silent stranger- for lack of a more informative description. Conservative descriptions, especially on the count of the former. Angling himself in the air as he leaned back, the mushi gestured a two-fingered salute back at Chester. "Yeah, kinda. Not since Neon Lights or something like that." He agreed, albeit very casually. Casting a look over to where his brother and Xiomara had gone to sit, he blew at his messy straggle of bangs and let his sandals touch the shore. Chester had the artist until he mentioned exercise, at which point his nose wrinkled and his tongue hung out of his mouth in mock disgust.

"I don't know what his definition of fun is? But I doubt it matches mine...or even yours. Surfing sounds fun, though!" There was one thing he could agree on after all- all he was going to do was swim and build sand castles! Maybe bury most of himself in the sand...Whether or not he wanted Sage involved, Chester was soon jogging away with a quick excuse for himself to go change. The DJ would have to ask Fisher's twin to participate himself, the other mushi was nice enough, after all. As for Xiomara? Fisher had even less idea about him. Their first meeting didn't exactly set them on a road tongs best friends. Besides, it said something that the stoic male was somehow friends with his brother. What were things that cyan haired guy even liked- about Sage, about anything? No, Fisher highly doubted either would go far from that shaded hut-thing.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:59 am
User Image

It actually took him a minute for him to arrive at the comfort room based on the distance as well as his speed, but his adrenaline level was still quite high, still vibrant with energy. Unfortunately, the men's' section of the comfort room was crowded, with many males like him changing into swim wear as well as other young and adult boys responding to the call inside the stalls. Chester had to wait before he would get his turn, falling in line while his orange hues glanced around the area occasionally. The noises of fun conversations, together with the sound of seagulls, were an indication that it would be a bustling day at the beach. But still, the DJ like it, a further inspiration for another one of his musical works. A smile curved up his lips at such thought, not minding the wait at all.

The wait for his turn took him two minutes and once he occupied one of the cubicles, he locked it secure. Chester took off his workout outfit, together with the underwear, before snatching his swimming trunks from his bag, slipping it on up his legs until he felt comfortable wearing it. The waistband of the trunks rested several inches before his navel, his v-line showing through. The flip-flops came next, with him having to take off his sports sneakers and socks before putting them on, the surface cool against the soles of his bare feet. Now that he was all decked out and ready, he folded his workout gear neatly before slipping into his bag, together with socks and shoes that he had to line with the plastic bag for better organization. He then exited the cubicle and walked back towards the sun, the smell of the sea and sea lingering his nostrils when he inhaled. The petite male exhaled after a few seconds of savoring the fragrance of the beach.

Once he returned to Fisher and Sage, the silver-haired male was conversing with his assistant, but his main focus was still on his fellow ginger-haired companion. "I'm all set and ready for the surfing lessons. Wanna come along?" It may be possible that the other male had anything else planned entirely, so Chester had to hear out in case there would be a Plan B.

Company: Sage, Fisher, Xiomara
OOC:

whiters4

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today's Trunks & Silk
Came from Home, is @ Beach
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: Fisher, Xiomara, ?? (Chester)
OOC:

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Xiomara wouldn't answer with another wordless gesture, would he? Another nod, or a shake of the head? Sage certainly hoped not, taking the deep silence as a good sign, a show of contemplation. He showed no distaste with waiting, his thumb pressing to his lips briefly as his gaze rose over the shore and to his red headed twin. Fisher's...associate seemed to be running off, literally, leaving his dear one looking so subtly downcast with something. Their gaze met for the slipping measure of a second before one gave, Sage's own, to pop open the top to his bottle of sunscreen. He perceived the distain his sibling had for him, being rather strategic in what matters were best spent minding his own. With an inquiring glance at the unspoken offer from his still silent employee, the mushi shook his head in decision to care for himself. "I believe you have an aversion to physical contact? There's no need to inconvenience yourself on my behalf. I'll manage." Though, he should have bought the brand that sprayed on. This one, he'd say, was less oily. Regardless, he began in his lower limbs and gradually made his way up, lifting his chin when Xiomara finalized his response and spoke it.

Sage paused, then relinquished an airy laugh. He vividly imagined being hostage, so very desperately offering expensive chocolates to the starved male so he would save him. "Ah, I see." The CEO began with a low volume, louder than a whisper but quieter than a comfortable speaking octave. There was a wait between this reply and the next, his bottle making a gelatinous wet noise with each small stream of thick cream it dispensed. "That answer is appreciated." Sage finished as Fisher made his way over to sit on one of the rugs, back facing the company he'd arrived with. Knowing conversation wasn't being invited, the albino attempted speech just the same. "Xiomara, have you eaten breakfast yet? Fisher and I did not, I arranged that we should be served something light upon arrival. I don't believe you'll turn it down. What of you, my dear? Would you like to eat before venturing much further? I presume your friend will return soon." He had seen the second red head reach the changing area, as he hadn't been dressed for the beach at that present time.

It would be too much to hope for an introduction, thus, Sage didn't. He only would want the ethereal being to put his rebelliousness aside when it was more or less uncalled for. He was no better than an adolescent on some days. Replied with a sigh, he went on, more so to the person whom he knew would pay him mind. "Frankly, I'm surprised you came to sit down without putting in an order first." A ghost of a smile as he lightly jingled the sun screen, contemplating if he could convince Fisher to help him reach his back. He already knew painter wouldn't play along, leaving Sage just vaguely puzzled as to why his twin was so adamant day after day. To prove a point? He did not like being made to nag anymore than his sibling liked to hear his nagging. Consider, he was not the one to end up in a wall nearly torn in twain. Nor had he broken his arm, nor left bed not twenty-four hours fresh out of a minor surgical procedure. In fact, Sage made no frequent decisions to put himself in danger or inflict bodily harm. Was his frequent advice and worryment not justified? Why was his twin always reacting with such hostility and avoidance, then?

Sage grasped a single silver hair between two fingers, letting it go with a breathless chuckle. This friend of his sibling returned to Fisher as expected while fisher had spoken to Xiomara, mentioning surfing as he came near. Surfing? No, surfing lessons. Sage would object, would, except he was inclined to think the two wouldn't be catching any waves if this was their first lesson. Besides, he couldn't object with the way Fisher quickly agreed. The designer wondered whether he was supposed to be appeased by his twin calling that he would eat later? He amused him with an answer, he supposed. Sage lifted his hand in a simple goodbye, almost more concerned about the man that had drawn his family away without a word or acknowledgement to Sage himself. There was a lack of business between them, he would suppose; the male was there for his Fisher and nothing in addition. The companion looked to make the second mushi happy, reserving any complaints from this person. Xiomara was his guest, whom he hoped hadn't rushed off to eat now that he'd brought it up. Not before he could turned back to him and smile, "Well, I am famished just the same. Shall we?"

✿✿✿✿✿✿

X

Y

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 pm
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Happy ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sage, Xiomara, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Water world ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Fisher floated over to his sibling and his sibling's secretary, kicking off his sandals to sit on the intricately intertwined fibers laid down for their small party. Whatever Sage had been talking about before, his lips were still as stone now- and the smile he'd had? More dead and gone than their supposed gossip. Fisher knew, since the moment was vacant, that Sage would address him instead. He started off without outright addressing the elephant in the room, slowly beating around until calling upon the red head. No, neither had in fact eaten yet- instead, the pale haired diva had roused him with clothes all picked out and plans utterly cemented. He sighed heavily at the remembrance, removing his glasses to clean them.

Like rubber, his lack of compliance bounced directly off Sage. Impenetrable. Almost gracefully, with not a single skip over his tongue, he steered the conversation with all confidence of control. Fisher leaned forward to shake his sandles off and arrange them neatly off to the side of the deep red rugs. Yes, if the heavens were good to him then Chester would return soon. For this cause, the bespectacled man did have his reasons. If they did get in the water or even got rigerous with exorcise, Fisher wished not to cramp or make himself sick; yes, he'd much rather stay a little hungry until lunch. Once he saw Chester again, he bloomed with new joy, jumping up again. "That sounds good~ I do wanna go. Lets go!" Lingering above the ground, he hovered ahead of his mate, turning back to watched Sage grow smaller with distance. "I'll eat when we're done. Don't wait up for me~"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:06 am
User Image

Chester saw how his companion floated away from the sand as if he was a ghost, as if he had less gravity than what the Earth would provide. He also acknowledged the silver-haired male with a smile. "I'll make sure to bring him with one piece before lunch comes along. Anything may do, as it doesn't contain peanuts in it." That was his only warning when it came down to the choices on what may be possibly be serving later on for the meal once the lessons would be over for the day. Now that everything's set and ready for the day, he slung his bag over his shoulder as he walked towards the area wherein the lessons would be provided for those willing to learn. There was still the smell of the sea together with the seagulls' cawing taking over his senses as he made his way together with Fisher by his side, the music that painted the beautiful picture of the beach.

More importantly, since both were beginners, Chester knew that the instructor would provide a safe spot for them both to lessen the chances of injuries. Back then in New York, he was a young child fond of sand castles, but now that he was in Soleil, things would be different. And that moment would be an adventurous one, indeed.

-- Exit --

Company: Sage, Fisher, Xiomara
OOC:

whiters4

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice
Company: Corbin
Mood: neutral
Wallet: 300
Bank: 650
Relationship: single
OOC:

User Image

--Enter--

Isaac removes his shoes once the two got to the beach after a few minutes of driving to the beach "ah calm atmosphere" he said honestly to himself before walking towards the ocean removing his shirt as a few girls and even guys stared at him. Isaac sighs knowing that they were staring he honestly could not understand why people were hooked on the ice family looks along with their fortune that's why Isaac loathed his fans at times, that being said a small group of fan girls surrounded him asking for a autograph or selfie with him inwardly he was growling in anger yet kept a professional smile as he did what asked of him

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

The scenery of the beach was definitely relaxing, though it was actually laden with the hustle and bustle of those who were enjoying the moment there. At least Corbin got the basic gist on why Isaac would like to stay mostly indoors; people just wouldn't get the fact that there was the need for privacy. Once the autographs were signed, there were others wanting to hug and take selfies with the man of the hour, but Corbin swiftly glared at them before they would take a step further, a non-verbal phase that stated that Isaac needed privacy. "Save your breath until the concert tonight so there won't be any more complications." Knowing that it would be wise not to mess with the assassin, they had no choice but to saunter away.

Besides, they would let loose later once the night would begin. That way, they would get to have the best performance of their lives and go home satisfied, as long as they would still behave, of course.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: cautious
Company: Isaac
Money: $173.00 (Wallet); $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice
Company: Corbin
Mood: understanding
Wallet: 300
Bank: 650
Relationship: single
OOC:

User Image

Isaac nods while the girls left them be "thanks for helping Corbin it's good to have a friend like you" he said honestly and seriously before heading towards the water as he stepped in the ocean he kept walking until his waist was covered by the water then he dived down for a few moments until he emerged shaking out his hair smiling

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

"I just want to make sure that you have a sense of peace before the big night, that's all," he spoke honestly while watching him swim after walking towards that body of sea. The way Isaac's body moved as he nimbly maneuvered on the surface was a true picture of grace. Plus, the way the sun shone on the damp hair after the swim was a breathtaking sight, indeed. Corbin would admit that it was something that he himself that the privilege of witnessing, and while there were others admiring the hunter's form, it would be best that they should keep their distance. That was when the raven thought of something to break the ice.

"If you are done swimming, we should go get something to eat. I saw a place there that may sell food and drinks nearby." He was, of course, referring to The Captain's Deck, a picturesque bar that sold more than just the great drinks; there's food to accompany them as well.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: cautious and casual
Company: Isaac
Money: $173.00 (Wallet); $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games