Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:39 pm
Cami Kaminari
You complain that I'm never online.
Then don't talk to me when I DO happen to pop online.
Make up your ******** mind, kid.
=/

Ummm.. yea... i'm sorry but you have a lot of man issues on your hand. My borther has the same ******** problems with his girlfriend and it gets annoying and he his now committed(not married... just wiped as the pig) to her... all im saying is that you might wanna act a lil faster before s**t happens sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:14 pm
I called my friend an a*****e today in a loving way of course. Parents heard it and ******** flipped out...... i mean WTF? i didnt say. "Hey a*****e get your p***y a** p***k self over here b***h and kiss my feet" NOOO I DIDN'T!

p.s. I would love to call someone that...lawl

Mighty Dark Assassin

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 pm
i would die laughing if i heard that somewhere.

turns out my car is just a tempermental b***h. i think im going to go out and kick it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 am
darkdark7
i would die laughing if i heard that somewhere.

turns out my car is just a tempermental b***h. i think im going to go out and kick it tomorrow.

Kicking a car is not a good idea.... my brother did that and sprained his ankle... lol... i almost died laughing at his goofyness  

Mighty Dark Assassin

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 pm
well ur brother doesnt know how to kick something without hurting himself then.

my mums using the heat here as an excuse to keep me from driving. she doesnt want the steering wheel with its hot-a** vinyl to burn me. whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:19 pm
darkdark7
well ur brother doesnt know how to kick something without hurting himself then.

my mums using the heat here as an excuse to keep me from driving. she doesnt want the steering wheel with its hot-a** vinyl to burn me. whatever.

wow... that blows.
Its not really hot here, but its not what we are used to so everyone is ******** complaining and it drives me nuts

Mighty Dark Assassin

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:32 pm
I don't have 'man issues'.
I just like to complain a lot.
That's what this topic was made for way back when Iya and I started it.
:P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Iya changed his name.

my mum is ******** yelling at me for all my faults again, mainly the personality traits i get from my demon spawn dad. she hates him, and hates that im like him, so when she gets pissed she doesnt hesitate to yell at me for being like him. its ******** annoying. especially when i didnt do anything, literally, to start the episode; Jenni started it by being a snotty b***h and griping at me for something, and then mentioning that i called her out for being grouchy and that i told dad that she misquoted him.

im not ******** sorry for being closer to my dad than my mum, and im definitely not sorry for telling him what happens. Mum wants secrets? dont tell me s**t thats mean or bad concerning dad. Jenni does s**t thatll get her into trouble, so its not my problem if she cant figure out what to say and what not to say.

dont ******** yell at me and dad through me, you horrible spiteful b***h. i dont care anymore that ur suffering from a terrible disease, im gonna act however the hell i want around u. if u want to vent and get at dad through me, dont expect me to just sit there and take it. prepare to meet full head-on resistance, and make sure u know which of ur stupid stories r true and which arent.

b***h.  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:57 am
Yeah...
That's because it's not him anymore.
He gave the account to his brother.
Who uses it rarely from what I've seen.
D':

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:31 pm
thats lame.

but i kinda understand.

ugh, Jennis friend is staying the night here. kill me now.  

darkdark7

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:19 pm
darkdark7
Iya changed his name.

my mum is ******** yelling at me for all my faults again, mainly the personality traits i get from my demon spawn dad. she hates him, and hates that im like him, so when she gets pissed she doesnt hesitate to yell at me for being like him. its ******** annoying. especially when i didnt do anything, literally, to start the episode; Jenni started it by being a snotty b***h and griping at me for something, and then mentioning that i called her out for being grouchy and that i told dad that she misquoted him.

im not ******** sorry for being closer to my dad than my mum, and im definitely not sorry for telling him what happens. Mum wants secrets? dont tell me s**t thats mean or bad concerning dad. Jenni does s**t thatll get her into trouble, so its not my problem if she cant figure out what to say and what not to say.

dont ******** yell at me and dad through me, you horrible spiteful b***h. i dont care anymore that ur suffering from a terrible disease, im gonna act however the hell i want around u. if u want to vent and get at dad through me, dont expect me to just sit there and take it. prepare to meet full head-on resistance, and make sure u know which of ur stupid stories r true and which arent.

b***h.

YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My weeks been great so far so i cant really complain. Srry ppl. No stories from meh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:59 pm
Iya and pretty much the whole old crew vanished!

Like the magic dragon.

My legs hurt from salsa dancing from 9pm till 1am last night but it was fun :]  

Dariram
Crew

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:47 am
Ok.... I had soccer all weekend for a tournament and today which is the day after the last day of the tournament I get up a 11:00 which is about an half hour ago, and my mom ******** yells at me for being lazy and to get outa bed and do something. I WAS RUNNING ALL ******** WEEKEND b***h!! WTF D YOU WANT ME TO DO!! LET ME ******** SLEEP!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:55 pm
is better than being yelled at for nothing. dad was in a ******** bad mood for nothing tonight, so my sis and i got out of that house early.

happy rant: I MIGHT HAVE A JOB WOOT THIS MEANS I CAN DRIVE THE CAR AROUND NOW CUZ I CAN PAY FOR INSURANCE AND GAS WOOT WOOT JOB!!!!!!!!  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:57 pm
COBRA STARSHIP;;
Go on, believe, if it turns you on.
Take what you need ‘til your body’s numb.
Prostitution is revolution.
You can hate me, after you pay me.
My submission is your addiction.
So just get out while you can.

Hmm... a good rant...
Uh...
s**t, son.
idk.

OHWAIT.
I KNOW.

I might not be able to go to Texas because I'm so gosh darned IRRESPONSIBLE.
YAY ME.
D':

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas