Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 am
DC-Chan
MrsrachaelSnape
DC-Chan
MrsrachaelSnape
DC-Chan

My cat Cloud only drinks from a cup. She is retarded and scratches at the cup/floor while drinking. She tries to put her foot in, and does it when it is a bowl, but with a cup she just spills it...And genuinely doesn't know why the cup toppled over.

xd

rofl It's also cute though. I feel playing a video on how to drink from a water bowl.

Cloud has fallen off my house's second story deck three times. How can a cat not have a sense of balance? gonk

Maybe she was drunk blaugh . Are they missing any whiskers or have a short tail?

No whiskers are missing. Her tail is a silly thing which is probably why she fell. It's a normal length, but it seems a lot more "bendy" that a usual cat tail. As in, when I'm petting her it will curl around my arm like a monkey's.

Freak cat. emotion_puke

Both my cats are rescue cats. I think Bella was a experiment that went wrong then was left by the people and then found later on by the rescue place.She looks like a mix of a lot of breeds. Her tail is super short same with feet, but larger in size.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 am
Ridley Starsmore
Last dog we owned was a pekinese. Smelled bad, no matter what we did, and was dumber than a box of rocks.

We gave him back to the original owner after her broke Liri's ceramic dachshund statue by...becoming friendly with it.

Also, I can spell dachshund without spell check. Quite the accomplishment, I assure you.

Nothing more disturbing than coming in the door to the damn dog, having it's fun with a ceramic statue...to the point of breaking off it's legs and stuff (the statues).

And yeah...stinky dog was STINKY. Even used a special shampoo for it, and ugh the constant smell of wet dog mixed with a frankly rotten smell never, ever lessened.

Honestly I don't mind not having a dog anymore, any time I'm around them I realize just how much they stink period. Cats smell so much better.

That and well..small yappy dogs are small and yappy...

...and once scared the crap out of him. lol that was hilarious.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 am
Lirilei
Ridley Starsmore
Last dog we owned was a pekinese. Smelled bad, no matter what we did, and was dumber than a box of rocks.

We gave him back to the original owner after her broke Liri's ceramic dachshund statue by...becoming friendly with it.

Also, I can spell dachshund without spell check. Quite the accomplishment, I assure you.

Nothing more disturbing than coming in the door to the damn dog, having it's fun with a ceramic statue...to the point of breaking off it's legs and stuff (the statues).

And yeah...stinky dog was STINKY. Even used a special shampoo for it, and ugh the constant smell of wet dog mixed with a frankly rotten smell never, ever lessened.

Honestly I don't mind not having a dog anymore, any time I'm around them I realize just how much they stink period. Cats smell so much better.

That and well..small yappy dogs are small and yappy...

...and once scared the crap out of him. lol that was hilarious.

No all small dogs are yappers. Though the good thing about having a cat is they self clean themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:58 am
I judge a dog's value by my ability to send it into flight with my foot.

No = dog
Yes = small rodent  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:01 pm
Rodent which kind? My sister had rats once.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 pm
Ridley Starsmore

No = dog
Yes = small rodent

*looks at you funny*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm
Ridley Starsmore

Seems like you got a bad one. Most Pekingeses are dumb, however. My mom can somehow tell if a dog is smart and both Pekingeses we have had were smart.

I have a Pekingese at the moment who is adorable and knows a lot of different tricks (Pekingeses are near untrainable. My mom managed to teach my dog to sneeze on command, look depressed, dance, jump, bark, etc.) The thing with them is that you do have to wash them a lot to keep them smelling good unless you get one with shorter hair and not the big fluffball types in dog shows.

Also...it was a male.
Male Pekingeses...mehhhhh.
I don't like male dogs in general.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore

No = dog
Yes = small rodent

*looks at you funny*

Don't gimme that look, I don't like small dogs. chihuahuas, toy dog breeds and the like. Everyone has their own issues. xp  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 pm
Then you need a dog like this (great Pyrenees):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They are giant...like almost the size of a Great Dane, but they are so gentle and fluffy! They're like big babies.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 pm
Eudaemon

They are giant...like almost the size of a Great Dane, but they are so gentle and fluffy! They're like big babies.

MR. TADAKICHI!!!

Yes, I need a dog I can ride.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm
Eudaemon

They scare sometimes- Staying with my dog

Small dog , middle size bark.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

A few throughout my life >< I miss them sad  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 pm
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

Kent would eat them. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

Kent would eat them. xd

maybe, or kill them by mistake
you wouldn't want them in the house again anyway.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 pm
Ridley Starsmore

No = dog
Yes = small rodent

You forgot the Chihuahua.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games