Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis walked onto the pitch and grabbed a form. He was running late, and he hoped it wouldn't reflect what exactly the rest of the season was going to be like. Filling it out, he handed it back in and started getting ready for tryouts.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Wallis McGregor
                                                  House: Ravenclaw
                                                  Year: Sixth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                  Any Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Still beater

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope tryouts go well.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Teammates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out.
                                                                What am I thinking? Can I just skip ahead a year?

Tyler was ready to play quidditch, though he was disappointed that this year, he wasn't going to have to contend with OWLs on top of quidditch. That, and he was fairly certain that being the oldest person in his year wasn't winning him any favors. Granted, a good number of his current yearmates were decent, but he actually missed going to classes with Lena and the others. Sighing, he filled out his form and turned it in, deciding that he was just going to sit back quietly and watch everyone instead of participate.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: 4
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper again, I guess...

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +9 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm gonna miss this

Dris greeted everyone as they joined the pitch, grinning as he fist bumped Hikaru. Once it looked like everyone had showed up that was going to, the tall teen pulled Rein aside to speak to her. They had an odd number of people, and one person would have to sit out. He asked if she'd like to, since she had a promised spot on the team with her title. But who could cover the gap in Beaters? He glanced over at his dormmate, a smirk crawling up his face as he relayed his plan to Rein.

"Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to tryouts. I see a lot of familiar faces, but for those that are new, thanks for joining! My name is Dris Abrams, and, for one more year, I'm the team's Captain. Next year, Rein Lorna here will be taking the role. Now, onto the good stuff. Here are the team lineups for tryouts. Blue team is Lena and Maisie T. as chasers, Nico is Seeking, Tyler is Keeping, and the Beaters are Macie B. and Wallis. Bronze team is Kiery and Iona as Chasers, Edgar will Seek, Samuli is Keeper, and the Beaters are Charlotte and... Hikaru. Sorry, but the teams are a bit mismatched, so both Rein and myself will be doing the rounds and taking notes. Normally, I'd say not to aim at Seekers, but this year, feel free. My only request is that you mix it up. Don't choose the same target every time, mix it up. All good? Alright guys, three laps on foot, three in air, then I'll release the snitch, bludgers, and quaffles once everyone's in position!"

Blue Team:
                                                          Chasers: Lena and Maisie
                                                          Beaters: Macie and Wallis
                                                          Keeper: Tyler
                                                          Seeker: Nico

Bronze Team
                                                          Chasers: Kiery and Iona
                                                          Beaters: Charlotte and Hikaru
                                                          Keeper: Samuli
                                                          Seeker: Edgar

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico nodded and noted he have to keep an eye for the bludgers. Once it was time he shot up and began his search for the snitch.

Position: blue seeker
                                                                            AC: 12
                                                                            Modifiers: +2 spot/catch
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 19 SPOTTED!

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 9, 5, 5, 5, 9, 9, 5, 5 Total: 61 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery always hated being on opposite teams from Lena at practices. But, there was nothing to be done for it, she knew. At least she could enjoy the competition against her friend, she supposed. As soon as the Quaffle was in the air, she went after it, hoping to start things off on a good note.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxx BRONZE TEAM CHASERxxx
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Toss-Up
                                                  Final Roll 61

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley listened to Dris' instructions with a slight scowl, eager to be in the air with a bat in her hand. As soon as she got the go ahead, she was off, and searching for a bludger. Once she spotted one of the iron balls, she took off after it, and went to hit it towards Wallis.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxBRONZE TEAM BEATERxxx
                                  AC: 13
                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  Mods: (+3 to Bludger Hits)
                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Wallis
                                  Final Roll 18 MISS

xxxScorexxx
                                  00 to 00
                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar listened with dedication to Dris' announcement, Edgar wanted to do his best so that he could prove that he can also bring home the trophy too. People call it unsatisfaction, he call it determination. That being said, he immediately flew up to the air on Dris' cue.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Spot) (+4 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .19. (spotted)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 9, 1, 5, 3, 3, 2, 6 Total: 42 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws Galore
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is always exciting

Lena waved to all her friends as they made their way to the pitch. When the captain (had he grown even more??) stepped forward to speak, she turned to look at him. He issued the teams, and she greeted it with mixed results. She would prefer working with Kiery, but she assumed the captains were trying to make the ages and abilities coordinate. She did, however, get to share a team with Tyler, which was never a bad thing. He was, after all, one of her best friends... and he was always very sweet. Once she'd run and flown her laps, she went into position. Kiery would be facing her for tossup, and the older girl didn't mind. As soon as the quaffle crested, she flew fast, hoping to grab the ball.

Blue Team Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:07 am
User Image

Nico almost didn’t belive it but he saw the snitch. He flew after it knowing the harder part was to come. Catching it.

Modifiers: +2 spot/catch
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            1/3 chase
                                                                            0/2 catch

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:24 am
username
User Image
xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru casually leaned on his broom listened to Dris separate the teams. He was glad they had enough to do this again. He did have a moment of confusion when both keepers were listed and he wasn't one of them? Was he subbing or sitting out this round? Oh so he was filling Rein's Beater role, sure why not. It be a nice change he usully subbed Chaser. Grabbing a bat and temporarily switching the gear that was differant. He was up in the air. Oh geez! The rainbow hair kid was already on the snitches tail. Dispite there being only a small lead he wanted to help Eddie. He swung a bludger at his technicolor target.

Position: bronze beater
                                                                AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                                Total roll: 20 [hit unless blocked]
                                                                Aiming at: Nico

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:22 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
Second Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Eager
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team
xStatus: Single

Iona had been on the main team last year, but that didn't guarantee that she would be on it again this year. She had to work hard and be better than the others. Kiery was assigned to her team and went up for the quaffle first. That meant she had a start on Iona. But since they were the same team, she'd have to protect her unless she passed the ball.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Bronze Team Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Shooting); +3 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: (__)
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(-/3)

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having heavy conversations
                                                                                  About the furthest constellations of our souls
                                                                                  We're just trying to find some meaning
                                                                                  In the things that we believe in
                                                                                  But we got some ways to go

Macie took flight when the tryouts started. She raced into the air. She caught up to a rogue bludger and aimed it at Edgar. She was finally allowed to aim at seekers and that was going to be fun.

Position: Blue Beater
                                                                                  AC: 15
                                                                                  Modifiers: +3 to Swing
                                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                                  Final Roll: 23
                                                                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                                  Above AC to hit
                                                                                  Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                                  Above 15 to save.

I tried pushing evolution
                                                                                  As the obvious conclusion
                                                                                  Of the start
                                                                                  But it was for my own amusement
                                                                                  Saying love was an illusion
                                                                                  Of a hopeless heart

You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
                                                                                  You won't find heart and soul in the stars
                                                                                  You can break everything down to chemicals

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:18 pm
((null this roll))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beaumont's bludger shot made it impossible for Edgar to dodge, bruising his rib in the process. He hissed as he stubbornly chased the snitch anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( null that roll i literally have no idea why i did that ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx

Position : Bronze Seeker
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Spot) (+4 Catch) (-1 Injury)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .19. (spotted)

Chase : 1/3
                                                        Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:46 am
User Image

OW! That hurt.... he toughed his now hurting and quite possibly broken arm. He may be teary eyed but he could still see the snitch.

Modifiers: +2 spot/catch -1 DAMAGE
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            2/3 chase
                                                                            0/2 catch

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games