Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 pm
((OK, *luffs*))

Kat frowns at this tidbit of information. She wonders exactly how Flame would have something that once belonged to the dead sister. Glancing over at him, he is sitting there, stone-faced, showing no indication of whether or not he has any idea of what they're talking about.

After a bit, they're dismissed for the evening meal. They head downstairs to where the farmer's "wife" has prepared a large, but simple meal for the group. They eat in silence for the most part, and then head to their respective rooms for the remainder of the night.

Once in the shared bedroom, Kat checks her phone for any messages and the turns it off to preserve the battery. Tired from the long flight, she takes off her jeans and boots, then climbs into bed, falling asleep quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm
((This shall have to be my last post as well....I agree, RL is a b***h.... rolleyes ))

Listening to what the Russian said to Kat, he had to wonder just what the hell L was after. Hell, he didn't even know about the dead sister until now.

After dinner, the group seemed ready for bed and so he went into the room he was sharing with Flame. Undressing down to his boxers, he slips in between the sheets and goes to sleep.  

Kaoru Takeshi

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 pm
*The Russian does not tell Flame what it is he has and Flame sits scowling, not giving any indication if he's aware of what it is he has. After eating the meal prepared for them, Brat follows the small group upstairs to their rooms. She lightly touches Flame's arm, catching his eye before going in to her room. Not knowing him well, she still hopes he's read the message in her look, they need to have a talk, but can't do so at the farmhouse. She wonders how soon they can get out and moving, hoping she can catch him away from the others then. Closing the door behind her, she debates going on an explore, knowing she can skirt security, but decides to let it go for tonight. After the long trip and never able to sleep on planes, she slides out of her jeans, laying down on the bed in just her long shirt.*

((K ~ nighters *Luffs*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:10 am
-pissed that the Russian knew more about the reason L wanted him than he was letting on, he keeps his emotions intact, all except for the steely glare sent his way before leaving for his shared space. Just outside the room, Brat gives him a knowing look and he understands what's being conveyed. With a slight nod, he retires for the night.

Undressing, he climbs into his bed clad in only his boxers, one arm over his eyes, the other across his stomach. Thoughts of dame run through his mind and he starts to reach for his phone to send a text, but thinks better of it, deciding to wait until tomorrow. Though he knew it was useless, he tries to get some sleep, letting his mind continue to entertain itself with dame-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm
((-squees- 4laugh whee pirate ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm
-staring outside the window in his shared room with Kaoru, he wonders how long until they start working towards their reason for coming back to this hellhole. Sleep evading him, he'd lain awake all night, going over every encounter he'd had with clients to figure out what in hell could he have that L wanted from him so badly. Nothing coming to mind, he'd gotten out of bed and paced the room, pulling a chair from the small table provided inside their room over to the window to watch the sun rise and help him think. Now it was late afternoon, breakfast and lunch out of the way, and he'd yet to come to even an inkling of what he possessed, as he watched the sun start it's descent toward the trees and hills. Sighing, his mind once again slips to dame and he decides to send her a quick text, making a mental note to destroy that phone once it's done.

Standing, he stretches and walks over to his things, grabbing his phone and turning it on. As soon as it wakes up, he sees two messages from her. Chuckling, he reads them both, smiling darkly at the sight of his name spelled with brownies, bringing memories of their last night together back to him, and a flash of heat settles in the pit of his stomach from the picture of her biting her lip and looking sexy as hell. She knew how to get to him and he loved it, but damn if she was making it hard as hell for him to keep his lie together. He definitely knew it was time to destroy that phone and wait a while before contacting her again. He needed a clear head and she was clouding it six ways to sunday. Staring at the last pic for a few minutes longer, etching it in his memory, he sends her a text and promptly breaks the phone in peices, tossing them in the wastebasket-

Msg to dame
Damn, chocolate never looked so sexy. Well, that is when it's not spread all over you. twisted But that last one is definitely making things real hot and heavy here. wink Crossed borders and are now involved with hunters here. Won't speak on it anymore in hopes to closing this hunt. stressed Turning phone back off to preserve energy. Text when I can. Miss you too and you've seem to become very comfy in my mind.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 pm
Having spent the day doing a whole lotta nothing, he decides to wander out to the living room again. Finding a small bookcase on one side of the room, he peruses the small collection and decides on a fairly recent suspense novel. Setting into a chair, he starts in on the book, since there really wasn't much else to do at the present moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:08 pm
She slept in longer than she had planned on, her body still trying to get used to the new timezone she had plunked it in. After having breakfast, she headed back to the bedroom to do some stretches and a light workout of crunches, lunges and the sort. Taking a quick shower, she changes into a clean t-shirt and shorts and spends the afternoon cleaning her rifle and making sure her weapons were in perfect order.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:30 pm
-dame has since wandered to the outskirts of the GGG, heading towards regular Gaia and then onward-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm
L sits there with the tests results in her hands, seething as she reads them. Son of a b***h. Her eyes narrow, Someone is playing a very dangerous game...One they will NOT win. evil

"Dartell! Get in here! NOW!" she screams sharply. One of her minion slips in. She hands him the envelope, now empty and tells him to go to the town where this was shipped from and the cemetery, "I want to know EVERYONE that went in and out of that cemetery in the past two weeks, do you hear me?! scream stressed " He nods curtly, bows slightly while taking the envelope and slips back out.

L drums her fingers on the desk again before rising to her feet, picking up the marble chip and etching and going to look out the window. She fingers the rock a few minutes, feeling the smoothness of the curve on one side, sharply offset by the roughness on the other from where it was chipped. Anger and hatred rises up in her again. Before she lets it unreign, she looks down at the etching, tracing the date.

Fuming, she sets the paper down on the desk and grabs a paperweight of the desk, hurling it across the room and embedding it in the wall, "WHO THE HELL DARES DESECRATE HER GRAVE?!!?!" scream scream mad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm
dame sits at a bus stop bench on the outterskirts of GGG for a long time, leg crossed of the other, foot bouncing, arms crossed around her middle, holding her sides. She stares out across the street, staring into the darkness of a small field, her thoughts far far away. So far she is barely aware of them, almost as if in a trance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm
((Me hopes you aren't waiting on me to go play games with L ~ Dang workies *kicks* doesn't let me play on their puters for fun. If you need to mod during the day to move us around, it's good ~ I don't know where we're going anyways.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:59 pm
((LOL! Well, one more night at the farmhouse won't hurt, xd I'll coordinate w/dame tomorrow and see about moving us forward tomorrow some...perhaps into the city where L is....I'll PM you and Icy/Flame))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm
((Works for me ~ thinks the Russians know where she's at so feel free to mod their icy-cold arses around too.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm
dame stands up abruptly, ignoring the buses that kept coming by and looping around back into the city. Staying on the edge of the road, she starts walking out of town, unconsciously heading towards the yellow farmhouse. Her arms are still wrapped around her waist and her face dejected.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games