Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm
Scarlet sat down in mid air levitating. "That is also true," she chuckled and watched Ryuu. "He never really liked me...i still don't know why. So Ryuu you should tell me why." She said with her grin still on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 pm
Brai mimicked perfectly Scarlet's position in mid air. "yes, do tell." He held the position for a moment or two. Then, with a laugh, he pushed off of mid air and hovered above the two. The spirit watched the pair, before growing bored. He began moving his arms as though in battle with invisible foes.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Scarlet chuckled, "You are very entertaining you know that Brai." She saw that he was bored...he really was mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 pm
Brai disappeared from view for a moment. He reappeared just infront of Scarlet. Thrusting forwards with his hand as though holding a sword, he stopped milimeters before her stomach. "This is war and I am practicing." his eyes were wide open and he looked behind him, then back at Scarlet he said, "perhaps we should kill him now." he spoke in consiprational tones. "then all the elves will throw a party! cause we're mad like that."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 pm
Scarlet muttered something and her hand began to glow. She grabbed Brai's hand as it was very close to her. She was actually able to hold him, "That sound rather nice actually, but im sure Ryuu will give me a hard time. HE won't die that fast will you?" She chuckled and as she still held Brai's arm his transperante look was becoming solid. She didn't want to tell him what was going on. She'd figure he would find out on his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm
Brai stayed perfectly still. Not really caring what Scarlet was doing. He began tipping his head from side to side. "Scarlets hold huuuuurts." he whined like a kid, but still stood still. He bent backwards and turned slightly to look at Ryuu. "the big mean woman is huuuurting me." he smiled again.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Scarlet petted Brai on the head after the glowing stopped. "There all finished...." she chuckled as she looked down at Brai now. "You're alive...but younger then before..." Brai now looked to be 10. "I'll try and find away to fix that later." She stood up and took in a deep breath. Like before she was able to bring her aunt back so she did the same for Brai and Rui.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:32 pm
Brai sat heavily on the ground and looked up at Scarlet. "now my pants are to big." he whined again, but his weird smile was still in place. He only wore pants, never bothering with a shirt unless he really needed it. He didn't even wear upper body armour when he fought.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Scarlet chuckled and patted Brai on his head again and clothing appeared on him. "There much better," she looked back up at Ryuu and walked over toward him.

((the clothes that appeared on him and how he looked if you don't mind lol just ignore the horn))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 pm
(aww, that looks so cute =3 )

Brai stood up and ran to be next to Scarlet. He began to skip slightly, a red light forming at his feet. "can we kill him?" he spun around once then threw a ball of the red light roughly in Ryuu's direction, missing him by a few inches on purpose.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 pm
carlet nodded, "Ofcourse we can kill him that would be really fun. In fact how about we torture him first." She chuckled and knelt down beside Brai and whispered in his ear so that only he could hear. "But we'll make him believe that he can beat us and then he'll think he's close to victory. Once its like that we can show him he's dead wrong." She stood up and looked at him, "Agreed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Brai jumped into the air and crossed his legs, floating there much like Scarlet had done. He nodded. "he has big muscles though." the boy's eyes were wide as though in shock that any one could be as strong as Ryuu appeared to be. "maybe I need more muscles!" a faint glow surrounded him for a moment, when they disappeared, the boy's slight rises of muscles had grown, now making him look very strong. Though it was obvious they were illusions. A mad laugh erupted from his lips and he stood up in mid air, dancing through the air around Scarlet and Ryuu.

(This is fuuuuun =3)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm
((lol yes it is))

Scarlet laughed and watched Brai dance around. "Well you know he may have big muscles, but i'd have to say that im probably stronger." She chuckled and watched as he danced back down to the ground. "Looks easily fool a person but trust me when i say that im defenetly stonger then him." She laughed and winked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm
Brai touched down to the ground and ran to Ryuu. With out much care for pain he may cause, he jabbed his finger into the mans muscle. Darting back to Scarlet, he did the exact same thing to her. "You're right! You are stronger!" he hadn't actually checked how tough the pairs muscles were. He had tapped into other parts of them, finding how fair each were willing to go and how each were willing to get there.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 pm
Scarlet chuckled, "I'm going to simply stand here and wait for my dear cousin to make his move." She smiled and looked down at Brai thinking of a way to change him back to his adult form.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games