Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing softly, Naoko shook his head. "Now it just sounds like you're trying to flatter me." he teased before sitting up again.
He already missed that hand in his hair though...
"Yeah... it's a big day. We can't spend it in bed, ne?" the blond asked, tilting his head to the side and giving Ryuukaze the absolute cutest look EVER.
Then, he moved to slip off the bed.
They'd need to get dressed, have breakfast, check in with Shou...
"Mimosas sound good..." the pianist mused. "Nothing like getting partially drunk before a show."
Of course he was joking.
Or was he?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Smirking, Kai pulled back just a little. "I suppose I can be your voicemail in a pinch... for the right price." the blond teased, leaning in for another short quick kiss, before his lips began to trail down Asato's chin.
A kiss, then a little twirling of his tongue, then he'd move his lips and kiss the next spot. Repeating this over and over again as he spoke in between kisses. "You sure... you want to... learn about... music... or just... the pretty boys... who... make it?" Nakai asked, actually wondering about this.
After all, Hiroki had come to his apartment unannounced and things had, well... progressed very fast to land them both on top of the vocalist's bed...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Flatter you? Well, you do deserve the praises of millions. I should start a religion that worships you, but I might get jealous myself, if I did." he joked, fluffing his hair in the mirror.
He had an interesting lion's mane look going on this morning...
"Drunk? No way would I allow you to get drunk before a show! A slight buzz a few hours before, though...that we can do." he went on, getting himself suited up for the day. Today's theme would be pinstripes. He was in a very pinstripe sort of mood. Always did favor black and white, anyway.
Mmm...Naoko was so cute today. He always managed to be so...enticing. The pianist was an angel incarnate.
Perhaps...just a little worship before they started the day wouldn't hurt.
Mostly dressed, Ryu turned on his heel and took a couple of steps toward the bed, grabbing the blond and pushing him down into the mattress again.
"Gomen, Na-kun...but I'm too hungry to wait for breakfast..." he nearly moaned as he let his teeth sink lightly into the blond's shoulder, his fingers sliding under the band of Naoko's boxers and pulling them away easily...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Naoko was soooo about to get up and get dressed.
He really was.
His mind had been made up to finally get out of bed and just get on with it.
But...
Falling onto his back, legs hanging off the end of the twin mattress, amber eyes focused on the akuma above him.
"Ryu-kun, if you want breakfast we should..." but before he could say anything, the teeth of Ryuukaze dug gently into the pianist's shoulder.
A quick gasp of surprise followed, though Naoko didn't struggle.
After all... he'd come to the very real and comforting conclusion that Ryu would never harm him.
But then those deft violinist fingers slid into his boxers and the blond couldn't help but sink deeper into the mattress.
"Hope I taste good..." he whispered, biting his lip lightly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:42 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........I want.........

God! Chiyou had run after him...even pressed his face on the window. No he didn't want that. He didn't want to have a crying Chi...and all that came with it after all upset he felt inside. His hand shook just a little as he leaned back. The sedan's driver must have thought he was crazy yet said nothing.

The car had been quiet until the phone rang...he didn't answer it the first time thinking that it could be Chiyou-kun. But then it rang a second time a few minutes later and so this time he sighed and pushed the button. Fortunately it was Michi. Easier to tell Michi no...

But then, another voice started to speak. One he knew quite well but Narcissus wouldn't let him even get a word in edgewise. However, the last few words...caught his attention. "Oh no, wait!... You don't have to...." but then the phone was back to Michi.

-------

"Yeah, just be ready when we get there." Michi closed the phone with a flick not wanting to get in the middle of....them. Except he did pause afterwards as he buttoned his light blue shirt, "Alright, I'll teach you to use it. Ishi-san sounds completely out of sorts. Something needs to refocus his head."

He didn't say another word about it until they got into the limo. In the privacy of the comfortable back seat, he explained Narcissus about BoS; its side effects, methods of use and how much...and the dangers involved. "It can be as dangerous as any other drug, Aki. I can't express that enough. So please be careful if you use it on Ishi-san."

------

Izzy stared at his phone. 15 minutes?! Why wouldn't the man listen to him! All he wanted was to stay....home. In the quiet. Just wanted to sleep a little while. So when the sedan arrived at Narcissus' home he slipped out carefully and rubbed his throat as he went inside. Even though the painkiller had taken the edge off the ache when he looked in the mirror his neck was a bit swollen. Izzy knew that he hadn't done himself much good back there even though chewing Nezumi-san out felt pretty good. The best part of a terrible day.

Finally, he found his bed. The huge California king in his new room in Narcissus' home. He crawled up on the welcoming bed and wanted to just lay there for a few minutes before Michi and Narcissus showed up. Just as he closed his eyes and was drifting just a little. He heard a noise. They couldn't be here already? Or was that the cook?

But then he heard a voice...Chiyou-kun. He had followed him here! No! It was a very demanding voice as first but then it softened and he couldn't help but look....and listen.

The words were not what he had expected. Not in the least. "Chiyou-kun..." he whispered because he had lost his voice from his confrontation with Nezumi. He sat up slowly in the bed just feeling really surprised by this very adult Chiyou. The words were as if they had been really thought out in the boy's head. But did he really have the right to call him a boy? Mm...maybe he did because 20 was the age of maturity in Japan but then again. Stars grew up so much quicker.

He didn't know what to say these words so mature. This was so much different than expected and within his heart he hadn't realized that Chiyou could actually take anything like a man. He'd been so use to the Chiyou that was that he had been blind to the Chiyou that had become. Then he was hugged and his eyes became a river. So many kind warm words. Had he really done ok by Chiyou...maybe this was proof of that. "You really have grown up Chiyou-kun. I'm so lucky to see this side of you. I'm sorry I ran off I know I shouldn't have but things have...been very difficult." he whispered and sniffled feeling a bit of weight fall away from his heavy head. Wait! Did Chiyou-kun just call him DADDY!?? He blinked for a moment then smiled feeling very warm and maybe just a bit happier with his lot in life. He wasn't quite sure what to say it was the first time he had been called that...by anyone.

"Ok...Chiyou-kun" he answered and tried to wiped his eyes on his suit coat. The words were ones that he had wanted without saying. The boy had changed. It was so strange...to see what had come out of these hard years. And now, well Izzy couldn't just give up on everything like he had been driven towards in his own head. He now did have someone expecting him to be there. He couldn't let Chiyou down.

But...then he realized...Narcissus would soon be here and he'd have explaining to do. He wasn't ready...he was a MESS and tired.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:57 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

"I think I could learn to like my new voicemail system." he then was kissed again before the lips trailed, "Ahnnnngh...but...mnn...how are you going to answer the phone like...this."

The next line cause a chuckle to slip from his wet lips, "Well...I came for the Music but...obviously there is something to be learned from the 'pretty boys." His fingers brushed through Nakai's blond hair and then trailed around his ear. Handsome....very handsome....

"I know this is very quick, but I've noticed you on other occasions although business never seems to give me free time to express myself lately. However, this opportunity gave me a chance to...open up a little."

The other fingers trailed down across the man's cheek and just along his smooth neck. Could it be that he was being just as forward as Koyasu-kun. That was something he didn't want to think of!!! Why did he think of Narcissus in these moments! Pushing that thought aside he focused once again on Nakai. "Besides...I've heard that pretty boys like to play. Is it so wrong to want to have a little bit of fun too?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Oh Izzy, Izzy..." the young blond soothed, placing a kiss on the top of the manager's head before standing up and searching for a tissue, returning with a box full of them and taking out a couple, dabbing at the man's eyes and nose lightly.
"You've made such a mess of yourself today, and all over nothing. I want you to know...it's ok for you to be honest with me, even if you think it might upset me. You don't ever have to run away like that...silly."
Carefully, he undid Izzy's jacket and pushed it off the manager's shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.
"Come here...a nice bath would help." he took Izzy's hand and pulled him to the bathroom, turning on the faucets and pouring in scented soap.
"We'll get you clean, then get you something to eat...a nice soup...and maybe a coffee and cream puff after for energy. How about that?"
Of course, Chiyou had no idea that Narcissus and Michi were on their way. He was just trying to get Izzy sorted out and feeling better as quickly as he could.
A nap after this would probably be on the books...
Loving somebody sure could be a lot of trouble, but he was glad he had the opportunity to be there...for his family.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Nakai couldn't take it. He laid his head down on Hiroki's chest and just laughed.
"Yare yare, Hiroki-san..." the blond spoke as those fingers ran through his hair then eased the tip of his ear. "You sound like you're fifty years old."
Turning his head up, his amber gaze locked onto the older man's dark eyes. "Besides... I think I like you being open... honest... don't find that often and..." he leaned forward, whispering in Hiroki's ear once more. "I'd consider you part of the 'pretty boys' category, Hiroki-san."
Laughing, Nakai pulled himself back, still straddling Asato, before his fingers went to work on the man's shirt buttons.
"So... are you here for just a little fun or... were you planning on making this a habit?" the guitarist asked with a raised eyebrow.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Glancing at Michi, Akihiko nodded. "Arigatou... I've been worried about him since he was put into the hospital. Something like that happens to a person, they don't want to ever be touched again."
Sighing as he threw on his coat, Narcissus lead the way downstairs. Once at home, he fully planned on showering and getting cleaned up.
But the important thing right now was to get to Izzy.
To make sure he was alright...
Once in the car, even after Tanaka had explained the BoS... There was a look of pure concern on the musician's face.
"Don't worry. I don't want Izzy to get addicted to it. I just want him to realize that not everyone's going to go at him with a baseball bat." Akihiko replied coldly, feeling angry over the situation all over again.
And with that anger... came the reminder that he was still in withdrawal...
Scratching at his left forearm for a moment, absently, Narcissus looked to Michi and continued. "He has to come to the Concert. I won't take no for an answer on this. I haven't gotten to ******** see him since he was released from the hospital, all because I've been holed up in SMASH for days on end." the young Koyasu shook his head. "It's like I abandoned him... left him alone in my house and just forgot. Meanwhile, he's breaking down and I'm playing screw the masseuse. No offense."
After all, he really REALLY liked screwing the masseuse...
Blue eyes slipped closed as Narcissus just tried to get a handle on everything. "After the concert... I'm personally employing you full time. Not just for me... but for all of Ohayou. To hell if ojisan thinks it's a bad idea or not. I'll fit the bill. Hell, I'll even pay for you to move closer if you want. Pay for the apartment and everything. And no, this isn't because you're great in bed." the musician looked straight at Michi suddenly. "It's because, like Izzy... you actually give a damn beyond a dollar."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

OLD! Good god!

If Hiroki could have hung his head he would have but he was laying down so it was impossible. "Do I really!? Kami-sama....I've been around Koyasu-sama for too long I think!" he laughed with the man because after he though about it he could have passed for an old man. He wasn't quite that yet! "Next thing you know and I'll be going grey!" What a depressing thought!

"Pretty boys...category?" That made a blush smeared across Hiroki's cheeks giving him a much younger look for a matter of moments.

"Depends on how addictive the fun actually is...Good habits are hard to break." he said with a wink and cocked his head as the man stared to unbutton his shirt. "But bad habits..." he slowly paused a he watched the man "...are much more exciting."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:29 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

........I want.........

He nodded slowly and took the tissues; his nose making a squeal of a cute sound as he blew it. Then, he wiped his eyes with another one. It was strange that Chiyou-kun was so different. Was it still the same reality he was in?

Izzy let the jacket fall to the floor and watched as the bath water started to fill. A bath would be nice, he thought as he stood there. Izzy slipped out of the rest of his clothes still covered in the bruises from earlier in the week and slipped into the tubby as soon as it was full enough.

He didn't say much but nodded about the food, however a small gleam showed itself at the word cream puff. Izzy did like sweets and fluffy treats. The bruises at his throat were still much darker than the ones on his shoulders and everywhere else. Looking at them in the mirror just disturbed him a bit more. So he instead slipped deep into the bubbly soapy water until only his nose and eye were above the surface.

His tired eyes closed as he floated in the soothing waters as his body enjoyed how the heat felt across his aches and pains. His eyes occasionally peeked up at Chiyou-kun from the water. However, eventually he started drifting off and in the back of his mind there was something he should be preparing for but he couldn't quite remember what it was offhand. But for once, Izzy didn't mind Chiyou was taking care of him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Those bruises...so many bruises all over that poor, innocent man's body. It only served to remind the young man of how unfair the world was...and how important it was to be good to the ones you care about.
He easily could have lost Izzy that night...
What would he have done then?
He couldn't bear the thought of such a thing.
What he could bear, however, was the thought of justice being brought to whoever did this. Someday, surely, someone would have to pay for what happened to Izzy Lucky.

Sitting down on the edge of the tub, Chiyou picked up a sponge and began to carefully wash Izzy's worn out body. At least, until the manager seemed ready to drift off.
Well, he couldn't have the man go slipping under the water, now...
Standing up, Chiyou undressed himself, tossing his clothes randomly around the bathroom floor, then stepping into the warm bath.
"Ishi...you need to stay awake until you eat, ok?" he grinned, pulling the manager's naked body against his own. Lifting the sponge, he squeezed the warm water out over Izzy's head, then grabbed the shampoo and began to scrub.
It was very intimate, yes...but not intimate like lovers. Just a happy, tender moment between two men who cared deeply for one another.
Chiyou didn't take into account how it might appear if someone else were to see them like this, though. The boy never really thought of such things. From what he figured, Akihiko would be at work until the show tonight, so it was no big deal, him being here and taking care of the man who was, essentially, his father.
Well...more like a mother, sometimes....Chiyou thought with a smirk, the image of Ishi as a hen with a pair of glasses on crossing his mind and making him snicker.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well, I didn't think you wanted to get him addicted but it's best for you to know what you're getting into if you use it. " he answered then smiled a little, "That's why we're going to wait and see how you do. I mean I don't want you addicted to BoS either." Although...watching the man when he was on it had been a complete thrill.

Michi sighed wishing that these things hadn't happened in the first place but since there was nothing he could do about it...he'd just move forward. "But...yeah...he's got to get over that first hurdle then it will get easier." Listening to Aki talking told Michi so many things that he wondered if Aki realized how much he cared for his manager.

"Well, you couldn't help it. I am sure that even with all his problems right now, he understands that you had to be at the studio." he answered and then leaned back to scratch his head. "Oh I know you don't mean it. I totally understand. He's a really nice guy. You're lucky to have him as a manager. He's cute enough date." he chuckled wondering how Aki would take take that last line....well actually it was a little test. He was curious what the man would say about it.

"Employment with you? For the entirety of Ohayou?" Now there was a surprise that was a bit bigger than he expected. But wow! He wouldn't have to work with terrible salary man clients and actually have a decent wage! "Hontou ni!?" Ok so he couldn't believe it quite yet. "Ah...I already take a 2 hour train ride in from Chiba every day just to work so anything closer would be nice."

As he continued to listen, he was still in a state of shock. Aki was actually serious about all this as he watched the man's face as he laid out his plans. Then, he smiled a little bit as he took Aki's hand, "Well, I can say...I do like getting paid but...yeah there are people out there that just care for others. I became a masseuse because I could see the good my mother was doing for others. Makes me happy when my patient can walk away and leave me behind. Although, I don't ever want you to walk away, Aki." he said with all honesty.

Then he leaned back kissing the top of Aki's hand - so comfortable and warm. "I am sure Ishi-san is trying very hard to get back to normal. I think he cares for you more deeply than just a manager to his star."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

........I want.........

Izzy's eyes were already half-lidded when Chiyou started washing him. The suds and water seemed to ease Izzy's mind especially the nice feeling of being scrubbed. For a short time, Izzy's mind drifted off not thinking to much of anything but the idea of just being one with the water.

However, Izzy's eye flicked open and his heart rate jumped when Chiyou entered the bath and almost jumped straight up. He paled a bit until he remember that it was Chiyou that was in the room not...a man behind a mask. He was ok...right?

Sitting together like this made Izzy stiffen up until Chiyou started scrubbing his hair, then his mind eased just a little. It was only bathing - they weren't doing anything else.

It took a bit of time for Izzy to finally just relax and feel a bit more able to enjoy the hair scrubbing. Although he flinch any time fingers roamed close to his neck and shoulder. He almost couldn't bear to be touched there, especially his neck. It brought an inner sense of dread as if he'd be suffocated once again.

However, the hair washing was ok. Chiyou seems to have good fingers for that too because now it felt really clean. "I'll stay awake..." he finally answer a question that had been asked moments before. Right now, he knew his nerves wouldn't let him. He wouldn't tell the boy but he was really nervous about being...this close like this even if nothing was going on.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 am

Laughing, Akihiko leaned back in the limo, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "Are you wanting to date Ishi?" he asked with a smile. "Be my guest. Though, once he's back on his feet, he'll probably be stuck to my side like glue. Well, mine and Nakai-kun's."
Thinking over what Michi said, the musician nodded, completely serious again.
He could change his expression and mood and focus so quickly...
"Then you'll get a place near Ohayou. A nice flat, I'd think... feel free to look around til you find something you like. Until then, you're welcome to stay in at my house. Ungodly long commutes are the worst, plus things can happen that make you incredibly late. I mean, what if some kid jumps in front of the train?"
It was something that did tend to happen, after all...
Michi grabbing the young Koyasu's hand however, a bit random.
Though maybe not as much as what the masseuse said next.
"More?" Narcissus asked before laughing again. "Well, I'm sure he likes some of the things I do that aren't covered in our manager/star contract." he teased. "But really, Michi-kun? That's just ridiculous."
Luckily, that train of conversation was quickly over, because the limo pulled into the garage and Akihiko was quickly opening the door and leading the way inside.
"Honestly, Michi-kun, I think you're a bit off base by that assumption." he spoke as he walked through the living room, making a beeline for Izzy's guest room. "Izzy is my manager... and I just tend to flirt with pretty much everyone who strikes my fancy." he glanced over his shoulder. "You included."
Of course, Chiyou and Izzy had forgotten to close the bathroom door...
So...
Smirking, Narcissus folded his arms over his chest as he watched the two men in the bathtub. The musician leaned with one shoulder against the door frame as he spoke. "Yare yare, Ishi... is this why you didn't want us to come get you? Having a little private time with the kid?"
Strangely, Akihiko wasn't angry nor surprised. He was perfectly fine with seeing both men like that.
Now... if it had been someone the musician didn't know... well... that probably would've been a different matter...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games