Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:20 am
love_is_moosic
Kaia looks over.. "Eh??" Lucily rolls her eyes.." SOmetimes i wonder if your rlly the older one or not." Kaia sighs and looks at lucily. "Shut up." He turns back to the person staring at them . "Hi!" HE smiles lik a dork and waves a peace sign

Gorge goes over and knees Kaia in the face "I did not tell you you could speak." He looks at Lucily and bows "I am gorge pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 am
Kaia blinks and looks away. "Fine...be that way.." HE stalks off. Lucily glares at George. "Nice to meet you, you son of a b***h. Don't talk to my brother like that." She glares at huim more and makes a fire ball in hre hand. "Don't. Understand??" She puts it out and crosses her arms and walks towards Kaia. "kaia.." He turns around. "Come back here." He listens and sits on floor pouting. "Baby.." Lucily whispers  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 am
*listens to the conversation on the other side of the door*

DinoQ: Maybe I should come back later ....

*I run as fast as I can untill I trip and hit my head*

DinoQ: OWW!!!!!

*stomach growls*

DinoQ: DAMN!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 am
love_is_moosic
Kaia blinks and looks away. "Fine...be that way.." HE stalks off. Lucily glares at George. "Nice to meet you, you son of a b***h. Don't talk to my brother like that." She glares at huim more and makes a fire ball in hre hand. "Don't. Understand??" She puts it out and crosses her arms and walks towards Kaia. "kaia.." He turns around. "Come back here." He listens and sits on floor pouting. "Baby.." Lucily whispers

"Sorry force of habit... I am used to the rich lifestyle." Gorge looks at the ground embarrassed.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 am
deathsand emo
love_is_moosic

"Sorry force of habit... I am used to the rich lifestyle." Gorge looks at the ground embarrassed.

She looks at him and sighs. "Ok. Just don't EVER make my brother feel bad." Kaia stands up and looks at Lucily. "Stop standing up for me! Im old enough to do that myself!" He sighs and looks at George. "Its ok. I have a lot of rich friends. I am so use to that." He smiles slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 am
vdog xtreme

*stomach growls*

Lucily hears someone outside and walks to the door and peaks outside carring a basket of cookies. "ugh too much sun!" She hisses showing her fangs and throws the basket outside. "Here you go." she walks back inside  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 am
((lucily is part vamp but is also neko. biggrin lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am
love_is_moosic
vdog xtreme

*stomach growls*

Lucily hears someone outside and walks to the door and peaks outside carring a basket of cookies. "ugh too much sun!" She hisses showing her fangs and throws the basket outside. "Here you go." she walks back inside

*hears someone, and runs back to te house to find a basket. I look at it , then kicks it*

DinoQ: FOOD! I think.

*I dig into the box and eats the food that is inside*  

vdog xtreme

vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am
(Is part dinosuar and Neko)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 pm
Kaia looks at lucily. "What??" SHe asked. "I could hear his stomach growl and that bugs me." SHe said. Kaia nodded. "I know.." HE walks to door and looks down at him. "What..." He shakes his head. "Would you like to come in??"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 pm
*nods head* Uh huh, I have nowhere to stay for the night ..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 pm
(( go to the one i madez k?? i dont lik swoping between two topics..))  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

vdog xtreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm
(ok, and sorry)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 pm
*Jeff Slu and DinoX knocks on door*

Jeff:Has anyone seen a half Neko half Dinosuar?

DinoX: We have been searching for him since he hatched from his egg not too long ago.

Jeff:Anyone home?  

vdog xtreme

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:28 pm
love_is_moosic
deathsand emo
love_is_moosic

She looks at him and sighs. "Ok. Just don't EVER make my brother feel bad." Kaia stands up and looks at Lucily. "Stop standing up for me! Im old enough to do that myself!" He sighs and looks at George. "Its ok. I have a lot of rich friends. I am so use to that." He smiles slightly.

"Thanks."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games