Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 am
Pantherkit walked around camp
Sorrowkit followed her brother
Faithkit didn't do anything and it seemed like she couldn't hear what was going on
Sagefire walked over to Faithkit, "Faithkit how about you go with you brother and sister" She didn't do anything, Sagefire quickly became worried
Frostpaw came over and tried talking to the kit but she once again didn't do anything.
Sagefire knew why, she was deaf,  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm
Blizzardpaw followed Nightfire out of the camp."Are we going to explore the territory?"  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 am
[Can Blizzardkit be an apprenitce? I don't have anything to do with her.. >.<]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:07 am
[Wait who's Blizzardpaw? Is he rping my cat?]

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm
(sowy but there is someone currently being blizzardkit but if you'll like to you can be one of Sagefire's kit)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 pm
(so are we allowed to make our own caracters)  

Xx_Frozen_Poptart_xX

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 pm
(yes....and death note xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:26 pm
((ok))

lightpaw walked out of the apprentice den and stretched.then he went over to the fresh kill pile and chose a plumpy mouse.he layed down and ate it while watching the clans activity  

Xx_Frozen_Poptart_xX

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 pm
Sagefire and Frostpaw headed toward the medicine cats dens with Faithkit
Pantherkit and Sorrowkit ran into Lightpaw  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image"hey pantherkit and sorrowkit"lightpaw said getting up after eating his mouse.he went back to his den and started to fall back asleep  

Xx_Frozen_Poptart_xX

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm
Nightfire nodded, "We're going to go to MoonClan's border first, then to WoodClan's. Then we'll just wonder around."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm
(WooOoDClAn!!!!! XD)
Meadowkit stood up and headed over to the nursery. As long as Bearclaw was in the camp Meadowkit knew Splinterkit wouldn't make to much trouble.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 am
xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Nightfire nodded, "We're going to go to MoonClan's border first, then to WoodClan's. Then we'll just wonder around."

"Yes,Nightfire."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 am
((Hey, I love your username, Death note <3 ))

Bearclaw stretched out her slumber worn aches, and with a big, gaping yawn, she exited the den and padded out the the snow trodden camp. SnowClan is flourishing now. We have so many new apprentices and our biggest trouble is a pesky fox... Sighing contently, she continued on.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 am
Sagefire...I had that name a while ago, before this person joined...But I guess I'll change her name. Again. Crystalstar, could it be Frostkit maybe?

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games