Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm
((Sorry!! *bow* I was on Vay-Cay and I thought I'd have Wi-Fi....))

Eirs frowned.
"No, I am to be your wife. And so you are above me. To contradict you goes against nature.
She was calm as she said the words. They were true.

--------------

Alessa stood, sighing and muttering a few choice words before she went to see her Queen.

After a moment, she stood once more before the pair. The woman she loved and her king.
"My lady--" She began in Latin.
Eris looked sharply up at her, her eyes icy.
"You shall speak in your king's tongue." She said firmly. Alessa nodded, bowing in apology.
"My apologies Mistress. A girl seems to have just wandered into our prison and waltzed into the prisoner's cell."
Eris looked shocked.
"And no one moved to stop her?" he asked in disbelief.
Alessa shrugged.
"It seems not."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:23 pm
((It's ok ^-^ So long as you're still here!))

"Just a girl?" Tweedle Dum asked, frowning as he spoke. "None of your ladies recognized her? Surely she had some cause to be there other than to ruffle your feathers, if you'll pardon the expression."

It suddenly dawned on him that, through all of this, he hadn't yet mentioned any of these events to his brother. Dee didn't know that he had suddenly become betrothed to the princess of the Underworld, or that in a moment he had gone from crown prince to crown king, or that he was beginning to suspect that Indya remembered more than she let on-- or at least, that she was obtaining more information than she let on.

~~~

"Look in his eyes, Indya!" Nana called after the Cheshire queen. "Look in his eyes, and if you like what you find, come back and tell me I'm wrong!"

She hoisted herself back up onto her cot and sighed, hoping that her words had etched themselves into Indya's mind. Then, as softly as before, she took up her singing once more; '...All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe....'

~~~

The heavy door swung open and Dee's head poked out through the space. "Indya, darling, you're still in the same clothes as before! I thought you said you were going to sleep. Now what's the matter?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm
'i .. i went to go see that girl.. dee.. you do love me dont you.. i'm not some trophy wife to you ? she looked up into his eyes whimpering

'' she told me thing dee.. i' m so confused and scared.. i don't know what to think anymore" she fidgeted 'dee she told me you want to be a tyrant.. and that i'd have no power after we married..and ..that i ' m a rebel too'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 am
Eris smiled at Dum.
"No need to apologise to me." She said serenly, looking to Alessa.
"What'd she look like?" She asked, her eyes dark.
Alessa waved her hand as if to wave away the question.
"Cat girl with dark hair." She said curtly, seeming upset. Eris frowned.
"Hmm...well...What do you think we should do?" Eris asked, looking to Dum for instruction.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:39 pm
"A cat girl?" Dum said, lifting his eyebrows. He wasn't the least bit surprised. "A Cheshire... well, that's certainly difficult to figure out."

To the girl, Alessa, he said, "The infiltrator was Indya, the queen-elect of Wonderland. How she got into your dungeons, I'm not sure-- Cheshires do have the power of apparition, and that may have come into play. There isn't much you can do to secure your perimeters against that species, although you might want to look into a project that the late Queen Rosalie had started-- her men figured out a way to trap Cheshires, and you could use that to prevent further incidents."

To Eris, he said, "On our end, again, there isn't much we can do. Of course, you'd disagree to this, but I say, let the chips fall where they may-- that is," he added, upon the realization that some of these expressions might not be as common in the Underworld as in Wonderland and the Otherworld, "I think we ought to let the problem solve itself. She's my brother's fiancee-- let him deal with it. After all, we've got our own troubles to look after."

~~~

"You did what?!" Dee shouted, eyes widening as he grabbed Indya by the shoulders and gave her a rough shake. "I told you it was dangerous to go outside the castle grounds, and you ignored my word? How dare you disobey me!"

The king-elect was absolutely livid. He glared at Indya with a burning look in his eyes, and nearly had to pry his own fingers off of her arms. "Go to sleep, Indya, and don't go anywhere until tomorrow morning. We're getting married tomorrow, and I can't handle having you running about everywhere! Now go!" He threw out his arm, pointing a finger in the direction of her bedchamber, staring her down until she followed his orders.

After she had gone, he clapped for a handmaiden. "Keep watch outside her door," he ordered in a low voice. "Make sure she doesn't leave that room. Understood?" The young girl curtsied and took off after Indya.

Dee returned to his chamber, closing the door heavily behind him. He would have to watch Indya's behavior carefully; she had gone to see Shayalind-- at least she had come to tell him, which meant she still held some loyalty to him, but how long would that last? With a sigh, he sat down in the large chair beside his bed and rubbed his temples wearily. This game they were playing was getting to be more dangerous than he had anticipated.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm
indya whimpered as he shook her ' dee i'm sorry.. i was curious.. i promise never again "

she nodded terrified of dee at that moment ' yes dee right away ' she turned and went to her room changing and laying in bed sobbing .  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Alessa nodded and looked Eris, who seemed lost in thought.
"Let your will be done." Eris said with an absent wave of her hand.
Alessa curtsied and disappeared.
Eris looked at Dum. She liked him more than she had though she would. She had known little of him, before she came and found in these few hours she had learned her was a good, level headed man.

She frowned and looked up at the roof when she heard shouting. It sounded strangely like Dum's shouting, and Eris concluded it must be Dee. She glanced at Dum, trying to gauge his reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 am
Tweedle Dum sighed, shaking his head with a mirthless smile. "Silly girl went and told my brother what she did," he said, raising his hands as if to remove any potential blame from himself. "He's likely gone and locked her in her room or something stupid like that. As if that's ever worked."

((More later... ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am
slowly indya began to vanish starting with her legs and going until onlly her head remained . then that too slowly began vanshing until the room was empty

slowly she reappeared in nana's cell sitting beside her friend. 'nana..you were right .. he... he yelled at me. and i.. i wanna go back'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 pm
Nana lifted her eyebrows. "He yelled at you? Guess he didn't want you sneaking around, talking to prisoners, did he?"

To Indya's last statement, she couldn't help but smile, and reached out to clasp one of the girl's hands. "Back to us?" she asked. "You're always welcome-- but you knew that already. You just didn't remember it." She paused, and let go of Indya's hand. "We just... have to figure out what to do. About the Tweedles, I mean-- especially Dee. There's no telling what he'll do about anything anymore."

In a lower voice, she added, "And I know about his plan. About the army. I've been trying to figure out a way to control them-- at least, that's what I was doing, until Dum's pretty little viper of a fiancee had her girls lock me up in here."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm
indya smiled then it faded ' dum 's fiancee.. oh that girl ..the visitor. so dum is keeping a secret from Dee' in her mind the wheels turned with a plan

'and the army is no problem. if dee was telling the truth i have control over his army.. so i can tell them what to do. dee told them to listen to me" she looked around trying to figure a way to get nana out  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm
"Really?" Nana said, also turning her attention to the walls and bars of the cell, idly searching for any potential escape routes. They were in a hurry in the grand scheme of things, but for now there was no need to rush. After all, they had planned for all of this to take much longer than it had, so they had some spare time. "That's impressive-- I didn't think someone like Dee would let anyone else share his power... not even his brother." She laughed softly. "No wonder Dum's keeping secrets nowadays."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 pm
indya nodded while looking around 'i told you dee loves me and i have power ' then she grinned ' and i have a plan 'i will marry dee tomorrow.. but you will be there .. with your friends .. those rebels. to do what you want to do ..or need to do '

she looked up 'lets see how much wonderland wants the tweedles leading when then they see their true nature"

She unlocked nana's door looking out for the guards. " no one there.. go on nana.. get out and hurry"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm
"it was the white rabbit, trotting slowly back again, and looking anxiously about as it went, as if it had lost something;and she heard it muttering to itself,"the dutchess! the dutchess! oh my dear paws!oh my fur an whiskers!she'll get me executed, as sure as ferrets and ferrets!"-alices adventures in wonderland by lewis carrol (quote from the white rabbit)  

Upelkuchen

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Eris and Alessa locked eyes, both knowing what they could no longer be.
"You may go." Eris murmured. Alessa disappeared.

--------------------

Alessa stood before the cell door, looking at the girl holding it open. The cat girl.
She flung out an arm, grabbing her by the wrist and shoving her back into the cell and stepping into it with them.
She slammed the door, all thoughts of her Eri' gone from her mind.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games