Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm
"Thanks Serenity, I think." *Tina said beginning to laugh.*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm
Crystal, not completely awake, stumbles onto the train with her luggage. She sets it in an empty compartment before confronting the trolley witch. She purchases a bottle of water, a butterbeer, two sugar quills, and a load of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. However, she only drinks the water before tipping her head against the window and falling asleep.  

Crystal Of Quills

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 am
(I'll make a TekTek char. once i get home.)

Kamalia-Mingan walks onto the Platform 9 and 3/4s with a few friends and brother that goes to a different school. Looks around the platform with a small smile and lets out a happy sigh. Turns around to face friends and brother, jokes around for a few before giving them all a hug. Grabs messanger bag and Lunas carrier. Walks onto the train. As i pass Erik the conductor i hear his whisper about people being possessed and how they aren't allowed on his Train at all. Glances at him before shaking head and chuckles, while wondering how James is also. Walks down the train looking for a Compartment. Sticks head in a few compartments to say hey to a few people before finding one with a few friends in it. Walks in. Hey guys mind if i sit with ya'll?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 am
"Hello Kamalia! Of course! Sit, sit!" Tina said enthusiastically.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:22 am
Thank You. Places Messanger bag under seat and lets Luna out of her Carrier. Looks around and says So how was everyones break?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am
"Mine was wonderful. I did as I said I would, I meet up with my friends in Diaigon Alley. How was yours? Have you heard anything about James?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 am
It was fun. I got to try a few new experimental potions, see some friends i haven't seen since we go to different schools, play a few pranks on my brother, and was able to relax some. I've yet to hear from St. Mungos though about that potion i sent in. Glad you had a great break. Excited about being able to teach? Pulls out a water bottle from messanger bag. Takes a sip.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 am
User Image
Fred hopped on the train, walking into the nearest compartment she could find that wasn't full to bursting.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:23 am
User Image Platform 9 3/4 was gathering more and more people when Andrew Adler, bid his mother the usual farewell. Andrew Levitated his truck aboard the refurbished Hogwarts Express. "Bye mum! I will see you later." Andrew called then headed down the corridor to find a compartment to sit in. The train already had a few students aboard, looking around Andrew noticed a few new faces, Just as Andrew was going to claim a compartment solo he caught sight of Kamalia entering a compartment, he walked to the door where she entered and noticed it was full of a bunch of people he knew, "Hello peeps, care if I join you?"
(( Can Teachers rp characters take the train like Lupin did in Prisoner of Azkaban))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 am
Hello Professor Aoura.Yes, I'm a first year.Thanks for joining with me.I was feeling a bit lonely looking up to her Professor.The trolley witch had just passed by .Excuse me Professor I'll be back. Tary Nuth went up to buy some chocalate frogs and Sugar Quills. She went back to the compartment and notice another student that decided to join in.Professor Aoura introduced me to her and said her name was Serenity.Nice to meet you Serenity. Hope you had a nice vacation because I certainly did.  

xbrightstar

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 am
User Image Platform 9 3/4 was a welcomed sight to Freddy Dursley after the long trip from Ireland. He said his goodbyes to his parents and oldest Brother and boarded the train with his trunk and his cat carrier holding Azreal, his tabby cat. His thoughts racing on finally getting to go to hogwarts. He could not wait for this day. He began to look for a compartment with little to no people in it. He noticed there were none with nobody in them but he saw one with a fairly small framed boy holding a large book, Freddy opened the door to that compartment Hi, I'm Freddy Dursley, mind if I sit with you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 am
"My vacation was....well....not too good, but not to bad either." Serenity said as the new girl walked into the car.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am
"Yes I am excited about being able to teach again. It has been so long since the last time I taught." *Tina said to Kamalia. Then Andrew walked through the compartment door and asked to to join us.* "Of Course Andrew! How was your vacation?" *Just then Tina heard Serenity say her vacation wasn't the best.* "What happenend, Serenity?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am
Professor , what will you be teaching this year?Since you are happy to teach again.I'm a first year and would like to know. Aww, Serenity why was your vacation not the best?  

xbrightstar

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games