Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 pm

rachuto
i wonder when the twins will come *takes out medicine herbs and mixes book wwell i guess i will wait

ha...*charges toward you*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:15 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
i wonder when the twins will come *takes out medicine herbs and mixes book wwell i guess i will wait

*jumps up in the air and dodges and cat ears and ttail pops on * well well i guess u thought i was off guard nice job but *looks from book* never underestimate me. *goes back to reading and disappears to some places and disappears behind rai and grabs her leg and throws her at wall*

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*jumps up in the air and dodges and cat ears and ttail pops on * well well i guess u thought i was off guard nice job but *looks from book* never underestimate me. *goes back to reading and disappears to some places and disappears behind rai and grabs her leg and throws her at wall*

same here...*puts feet against the wall and jumps... punches your face*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*closes book and teleports it to room* i see u take it seriously so im not gonna hold back! *runs towards rai*

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:27 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*closes book and teleports it to room* i see u take it seriously so im not gonna hold back! *runs towards rai*

*jumps into the air and does a back flip*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:30 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

teleports to the air and punches rai down to the ground*

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:32 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

ah...*lands on my hand and filps*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

ah...*lands on my hands...filps*

*teleports to rai and kick flips her to the air then ppunches her to the wall then down*

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:41 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*teleports to rai and kick flips her to the air then ppunches her to the wall then down*

nice try...POOF...*disappears*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

POOF...*disappears*...nice try

i see u have the same abilitywell training has officially ended i am gonna go shopping wanna come? i have to go get my paycheck and get some money from my account to pay for the billsin the house since no one else has a job in the house-.-

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

i see u have the same abilitywell training has officially ended i am gonna go shopping wanna come? i have to go get my paycheck and get some money from my account to pay for the billsin the house since no one else has a job in the house-.-

*reappears*...sure
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:51 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*reappears*...sure

okay just let me change some things

Tarouchoo

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:53 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*reappears*...sure

there lets go
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 pm

*comes in gardening clothes* ugh, hey people hold on *goes to room and changes*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 pm

rachuto
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto

*reappears*...sure

there lets go

right right...*follows*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games