Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:55 pm

Gabriel turned to Harry. "Thanks," he said. He always hated when people used the Silencing Spell on him. He glared at the retreating back of Sirius Black for another moment before turning back to the young man at his side.

"So yeah, pretending that incident just didn't happen," he began, "What were we talking about beforehand?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:58 pm

Sirius moved closer to Remus as Harry shouted at him.

"I didn't mean to, it was an accident," he muttered more to himself than anyone else.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:01 pm

Harry glared fiercely at Sirius for a moment. "Grah!" he realized he'd just made a sound rather than anything substantial. He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:04 pm

Remus stepped easily between Sirius and Harry, knowing full well that Harry had his mother's Irish temper. He was trying to think of a way to comfort Sirius later, but really, the only thing coming to mind was dragging him off for a quick shag. But that wasn't really very appropriate at the moment.

He smiled easily at Harry. "Harry, you have to understand that Sirius is a very impulsive person. I don't think he was thinking when he hexed Gabriel and I'll apologize, but the cold water this morning deserved a few hexes."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:07 pm

Gabriel still glared at Sirius. His mind was trying to think of suitable revenge that he probably wouldn't take. However, it made him feel better by just plannng it. The planning stages and the reactions were always the best parts of a prank. Actually doing it sometimes took too much work.

He shook his head again, trying to clear his thoughts. "We should get going," he said, pulling a grin onto his face. "After all, we still have several places to stop before actually going shopping. It could take a while."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:07 pm

Harry stammered. "Oh," he managed after a moment. "Fine, just don't do it again, okay. Sheesh, I'm of age and I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

He sighed, grinning at Remus. "You ought to keep him on a shorter leash, no offense, Sirius."

Then, without another word, he walked past them and into Hogsmeade, heading toward the Three Broomsticks.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:12 pm

Gabriel followed Harry, not sure what to do. The yonger man seemed just a tad pissed off, and usually that was a signal for Gabriel to duck and move off until the person calmed down. However, he wondered if Harry was mad at him, as well.

He finally caught up with him by the Three Broomsticks. "Hey, Harry, um... are you angry with me?" Gabriel asked, preferring bluntness to stepping around the bush.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:13 pm

Sirius shook his head listening to the conversation before glaring at Harry who had pushed past him and walked to the Three Broomsticks.

"Look, I'm sorry all right? Next time, I'll try and remember you're a big boy and have always gotten by with out me. I'll remember that you don't need any one acting like an over protective parent because you've gotten by just fine without one haven't you?" he shouted before grumbling.

"Shorter leash my arse. I'm going to enjoy screwing up your night of being alone in a dorm together," he muttered under his breath already planning on figuring out the spell for the stairs the second they got back to Hogwarts. He stayed where he was, waiting for Kathryn, Draco and Killa to catch up before continuing on.

"So you lot. Any of you want to stop by any stores in particular in Diagon Alley? Other than Madame Malkins of course..."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:19 pm

Harry turned, glancing sharply at Gabriel, before he realized that it even was him. He stopped, anger fading as quickly as it had come. "Why would I be mad at you?" he asked. "I'm just...I'm actually not sure why I'm mad."

He collapsed onto the bench outside of the Three Broomsticks.

"I just...I guess I must act like my dad sometimes or something. I just sort of reacted," he sighed. "At least I didn't throw something at him."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Gabriel was a bit taken aback by what Harry was saying. He walked around behind the bench and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders in a comforting gesture. "You had every right to be angry," he stated. "Sirius was treating you like a kid." He paused for a second. "Much as I hate to admit it, I understand where Sirius is coming from, as well. He just wants to make sure you don't get your heart broken, or something like that."

Gabriel shrugged, letting his voice trail off. He nuzzled Harry's neck a little bit before comfortably resiting his chin on Harry's shoulder. "Cheer up, though," he added. "The world's a prettier place when you aren't pissed off."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Harry smiled, leaning into Gabriel, humming softly as he nuzzled his neck. He really was a bit of an affection whore. Of course, he'd go to the grave before admitting why. "I know, he just feels guilty because he wasn't around when I was a kid," Harry said softly, "but, if you break my heart, I'll hex you before he can even think about it.

"We should wait for them to catch up. Who knows how long they'll take."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:36 pm

Gabriel smiled at Harry. "If I break your heart, hex me all you want. I won't even put up a resistance, 'cause I'll deserve it," he promised softly. Gabriel leaned his head against Harry's.

"Hmm... what's your favorite music?" he asked out of the blue. "I love good old rock - like Queen or the Beatles. Good to dance to, and you can also have a conversation."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:39 pm

Harry laughed. "I haven't had much of a chance to listen to music, mostly whatever Hermione threw my way and that was all classical stuff and beyond that, a bunch of Wizarding music but that stuff...it's awful."

He shrugged. "Musics supposed to be magical or something right? Wizarding music doesn't have any magic to it. If that makes sense..." he blushed. "I probably sound a bit stupid since I don't even know who the Beatles are."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:43 pm

Gabriel gasped. "You don't know who the Beatles are?" he repeated dumbly. "That's it, first thing we do when we get back to Hogwarts is make you listen to the Beatles. I have several of their albums with me. Man! A childhood without the Beatles. I could cry for you!"

Gabriel grinned after saying this last line. "Wizarding music is pretty bad. I think the Muggles got more of the magical musical touch or something. I've always favored their music."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:46 pm

Harry grinned. "Its a date," he flushed, ducking his head again. "So...when do you think Sirius is going to come down and kill me for being a berk?"
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games