Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:31 pm

Eh heh, that's something I have to becareful of as well. If only some of my friends knew *shakes head* if they didn't die from shock themselves, they'd string me up and beat me to a bloody pulp. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:38 am

My friends wouldn't beat me, they'd just sort of go "Riiight... Someone took the interest too far".

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:22 am

Well for example:
I like vampires. The reason is because I like mystery and come on, Vampires are sooooo weird. Well, I started reading a series about vampires as a twelve year old, and grew attatched. Anything vampire I read, drew, and wanted. I won't even go into how engrossed I became. But then my friend told me how she hates vampire lovers. We have everything in common but this. She said vampire loving was too popular and I was stunned, because I never met ONE PERSON other than online that liked or even loved vampires like I did. Now my idol, who shares a spoof site with her friend, hates vampires as well so I have to shut up at all times.
It's a life of crime and...OH OATMEAL! *runs*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:38 am

Well, most of my friends have just sort of shaken their heads at my interests. Actually, one of my straight guy friends, Nick, is pretty much of the belief that Remus/Sirius is as close to a canon gay couple in Harry Potter. He's just not going to read it, write it, and/or look at it. Of course, he did come with the group when we all went and saw Brokeback Mountain.

Also, we are in Diagon Alley in the RP.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:27 pm

i know but if your yelling at me for that, i know where we are it's just that I'm saying he doesn't want to take a trek from the floo place thing to hogwarts cause....i don't know.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:03 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to sound as if I was yelling. I simply misinterpreted your post incorrectly.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:57 pm

Hello everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:44 pm

Well you weren't yelling I'm sorry, I'm very...paranoid?
well I know I'm paranoid but I don't know if it is used right here.
I just take things to the extreme I suppose.
Plus I was talking to my friend in florida who was yelling at me about someone's IM sound that was bothering him *sigh*
but!
I got to fatten myself up at a place called Smithville in NJ.
It is amazinglidocious.
If you every come here *which I feel bad if you do, anyhow* go there! Good food and tons of shopping for crap that isn't worth a cent that's 20 bucks, paddleboats, fishing (though i just watch the duckeys) and lots of food like resturants and taverns and winerys to the bakery which is uber delicimus. *nods*

I just used...2 words that I just made up *bonks head on vacuum that is strangely in front of me*

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:56 pm

Hello Cade!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 am

Hi Cade.

It's the.... HOLIDAYS! For two whole weeks! Huzzah!

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:14 am

What for? I'm going on Holidays tomorrow--only for four days though.

And then it's the standarized test week! *rolls eyes and grumbles* At least if I pass all of them, I don't have to take any Spring exams (assuming I keep my abscenses down--which is easy) or Fall exams in my core subjects next year.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:40 am

I think exams just stink in General.
Someone wrote gepa ( a test i had to take) as graffiti and I screamed and ran away from it. My mum was left confused.

oh
and sorry cade.
'ALLO!

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:29 am

You people get holidays!? You suck! My college doesn't give us holidays during holidays. We already had our spring break (one week) back in March. But we still have had to go to classes on National Holidays like Veteran's Day and Labor Day and now we have to go on Easter Monday...

*pouts*

And I have a ten page paper due in an hour and a half and I only have two pages completed. Fun, right?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:27 am

Greetings Cade and I must say that it is the same for my college. Spring Break and that's it. I have a monologue to give tomorrow and I haven't memorized it yet. Ooops. So that's what I'll be doing today.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games