Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm
Everyone talking about Amber got that stupid 311 song stuck in my head. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Hey- maybe they might wash out before their scheduled initiation?  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Wandering-Seeker-Kat
Yes, unfortunately I did. She basically went on about how Ravenfluff is one of the greatest Pagan writers out there, and how she would recommend her to any little girl interested in Wicca and the "lighter arts" (little girl meaning kids as young as SEVEN) and about that comment is where I started to tune her out....
That isn't really a reason, just a reiteration of her opinion. I was wondering how she justified it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 pm
TeaDidikai
Wandering-Seeker-Kat
Yes, unfortunately I did. She basically went on about how Ravenfluff is one of the greatest Pagan writers out there, and how she would recommend her to any little girl interested in Wicca and the "lighter arts" (little girl meaning kids as young as SEVEN) and about that comment is where I started to tune her out....
That isn't really a reason, just a reiteration of her opinion. I was wondering how she justified it.

That's how she justified it. By telling me how wonderful Ravenfluff was.  

Wandering-Seeker-Kat

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Wandering-Seeker-Kat

Myself, I'd ask her to explain why she thought Ravenwolf was wonderful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 pm
TeaDidikai
Wandering-Seeker-Kat

Myself, I'd ask her to explain why she thought Ravenwolf was wonderful.

You're a better person then me; I'd rather poor maple syrup in my ears and put my head in an ant hill then listen to whatever logic deranged explanation this lady would come up with.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 pm
Kuroiban

You're a better person then me;
Or a masochist. Or a sadist. You have to understand, I'm the one who walks up to folks at fairs and asks them the name of their god. The Eckests HATE that. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Or a masochist. Or a sadist. You have to understand, I'm the one who walks up to folks at fairs and asks them the name of their god. The Eckests HATE that. whee

::Runs to Wiki...and comes back empty handed::

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what your referring to there...care to elaborate?  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm
Kuroiban
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Hu do you think you are?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Hu do you think you are?

Heh  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:57 pm
Kuroiban

Heh
My experience is that they get twitchy because they want disgruntled Christians to join them, but having to say that their god isn't name the same thing makes it clear that they aren't following the same religion.

I also ask the name of the Christian god, then usually follow it up by asking why they think a Hebrew deity would have an Anglicized name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 am
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

Heh
My experience is that they get twitchy because they want disgruntled Christians to join them, but having to say that their god isn't name the same thing makes it clear that they aren't following the same religion.

I also ask the name of the Christian god, then usually follow it up by asking why they think a Hebrew deity would have an Anglicized name.

eek Wow....you don't pull punches, do you?  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:09 pm
Kuroiban
eek Wow....you don't pull punches, do you?
If you come to an event and set up and Q&A Booth, then are surprised by the fact that people ask questions, you need to find someone else in your group to run the booth.

I also asked how the local UU's intend to respect UN regulations against wholesale raping other people's ethno-religious traditions. Granted, the G~ Wiccan Priestess was standing three feet away when I did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 pm
I heard two good ones this weekend....

"Pagans don't hit people!"

"Why did they burn witches when everyone knows they melt in water?" This one was meant in jest, but it amused me and caused "facepalm".  

Ainwyn

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games