Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 am
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

What if I have legendries in my party at them time though?

The rule still stands. You need to use the same team you beat the E4 in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:30 am
So by now it's known Simon wants to be a Champion. If he does he can still travel the world right? I saw no other E4/Champion battles but can he continue to collect badges from the regions?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:48 pm
I was looking at Falkner's Gym, and I noticed that his Pokemon's Tackle damage is set at 50 instead of 40. Is this an incongruency, or is it set higher for a reason?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:46 pm
Professor Foxtrot
I was looking at Falkner's Gym, and I noticed that his Pokemon's Tackle damage is set at 50 instead of 40. Is this an incongruency, or is it set higher for a reason?

Ah, thank you! I think we missed that one when updating everything changed from Alola, such as Tackle's damage being reduced.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am
SpectralEternity
Professor Foxtrot

Ah, thank you! I think we missed that one when updating everything changed from Alola, such as Tackle's damage being reduced.
No problem smile While I'm at it, New Bark Town's wild encounter info tells you to roll a 4-sided die for the Pokemon, when it should be a 6-sided. ~just leaves that info there~ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:55 pm
Professor Foxtrot
SpectralEternity
Professor Foxtrot

No problem smile While I'm at it, New Bark Town's wild encounter info tells you to roll a 4-sided die for the Pokemon, when it should be a 6-sided. ~just leaves that info there~ sweatdrop

The issues of copy/pasting directions from our other location posts.... My goodness @v@ Thank you!  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 am
Just to be sure, even if a town (like Pallet) doesn't have a Pokecenter, it does have a healer? <_<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 am
Lunia Lovelace
Just to be sure, even if a town (like Pallet) doesn't have a Pokecenter, it does have a healer? <_<;;

Yes, all cities and towns have some form of healing. In the games, all of the starter towns have a healing machine inside of the labs, but you don't have to go inside of the lab and quote a mod to use it, just RP it out in the starter town that your character went inside to use the lab's healing machine. Sorry if that wasn't clear, we will see about editing that into the rules on pokemon centers, but otherwise, if the area isn't a town/city, or isn't marked as having a healer like some places in Alola, there is no way to revive your pokemon unless you have the items to do so or move to a place that does.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 pm
SpectralEternity
Yes, all cities and towns have some form of healing. In the games, all of the starter towns have a healing machine inside of the labs, but you don't have to go inside of the lab and quote a mod to use it, just RP it out in the starter town that your character went inside to use the lab's healing machine. Sorry if that wasn't clear, we will see about editing that into the rules on pokemon centers, but otherwise, if the area isn't a town/city, or isn't marked as having a healer like some places in Alola, there is no way to revive your pokemon unless you have the items to do so or move to a place that does.

Thank you~! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 pm
When an Attack or Ability mentions turns, is it referring to rounds? Or individual Pokemon turns?  

Professor Foxtrot

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:43 pm
SpectralEternity

Hello! I wanted to get a Mareve before they're no longer available but I wanted to ask for permission to catch one first. Also, it says it can be claimed outside of events, but where exactly can you catch them? Just wanted some clarification before I posted anything ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 pm
Professor Foxtrot
When an Attack or Ability mentions turns, is it referring to rounds? Or individual Pokemon turns?

Usually when attacks refer to turns, it means each turn the user attacks, but basically that's a round, so I can see where the confusion may lie... I'll see about clarifying terms, thank you for pointing that out. Just to be sure though, what attack / ability are you referring to specifically?

SpazzticPanda1311
SpectralEternity

Hello! I wanted to get a Mareve before they're no longer available but I wanted to ask for permission to catch one first. Also, it says it can be claimed outside of events, but where exactly can you catch them? Just wanted some clarification before I posted anything ^^

Hello! Marave is Wolkova's creation, but I asked her and she said you could claim one~

When Fakemon have a common availability, they can be claimed anywhere at any time at level 5, that's what it means by being available outside of events. If there were specific locations in which you could claim them, then they would have been classified as a special requirement availability and listed all of the specific locations you can find them in, like Chima.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:26 pm
SpectralEternity
Professor Foxtrot

It's probably referring to rounds even though it says turns.... I'll see about clarifying that, thank you for pointing it out, but just to be sure, which attack or ability are you referring to?
Just for an example, the ability Flash Fire, which says it raises the damage for fire-type moves for 5 turns. Now that I think of it, that probably means 5 of the user's turns? Which equals rounds? I guess the wording is just confusing ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm
Professor Foxtrot
SpectralEternity
Professor Foxtrot

It's probably referring to rounds even though it says turns.... I'll see about clarifying that, thank you for pointing it out, but just to be sure, which attack or ability are you referring to?
Just for an example, the ability Flash Fire, which says it raises the damage for fire-type moves for 5 turns. Now that I think of it, that probably means 5 of the user's turns? Which equals rounds? I guess the wording is just confusing ^^;

Yeah, I edited my answer right after I posted realizing that was a better explaination, but you were too quick xD

It is confusing though, you're right, and I'll see about clarifying the descriptions with the right terminology.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:00 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So by now it's known Simon wants to be a Champion. If he does he can still travel the world right? I saw no other E4/Champion battles but can he continue to collect badges from the regions?

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games