Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ˜ผ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Calm ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45.,
๐•จ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Suit and Aviator glasses

๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ, ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐”€๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ...

'Nice?' I was caught off guard by the question, it all seemed like a normal thing to do for me, 'Perhaps I am.' I replied with a smile. 'And you're awfully chirpy.' I felt a gentle breeze caressing me, and was slightly surprised to find out Sidevia was fanning her tail.

Perhaps this is a good time to ask?...'About your tail... What are you exactly?' I lowered my sunglasses, my eyes meeting hers.

....๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Irneth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $100 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Happy

"Hopefully being lively isn't a terrible thing." I responded, humming a soft little tune until the question about my tail was brought up. "Oh!" I glanced over my shoulder at my tail which slowly stopped fanning, "I'm human mostly! I just have these little ears and a tail. I've seen some others like me too but they're a bit more rare, yes." I nodded, happy with my own answer. "Mine is more squirrel like, and it hurts when people pull on it, not that I think you will. Main difference between you and I, is... I can smell and hear better than you probably? And I likely have better balance... And no I don't hibernate." My own little joke at the end caused me to snicker. Though I turned to face Eve looking the little up at her that I had too, smiling softly at her.

Xnilu

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image

>>>>> ฯจษ‘ษฆษ‘ษพ Dศ‹ฮท <<<<<

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

When Vixen mentioned visiting the beach during the winter it reminded Sahar of the party they had had. It had still been winter then, right? However, that hadn't stopped a few people from going for a swim. "I have been here during the winter. I am not fond of the cold, but it was nice..." After all, that had been when he first met Vixen. It seemed like so long ago now even though it had only been a few months. Who would have thought the two of them would end up here...

The sounds of happy beach goers could be heard nearby and Sahar felt a pang of jealousy that they were allowed to be so carefree while there was a tension between the two of them. Perhaps he would be better off just running away. Yet, even as Sahar had that thought, he wanted to stay next to Vixen. It was only when he was with her that his thoughts and worries quieted, she was the cause and relief of the turmoil inside of him. The djinn couldn't leave her when he knew he wasn't the only one struggling either. Her grip became painful after a moment, long nails digging into his skin but not drawing blood as if she were begging him to stay. After a moment the fox seemed to realize what she was doing and stopped, her face a mixture of emotions. "It is fine, it takes more than that to hurt me." He assured her softly, his hand squeezing hers briefly.

How could he possibly leave when she looked so lonely? He wanted to comfort her, to wipe away all of her worries so those golden orbs shone as bright as the sun once more, but how could he do that? Was he only causing her more trouble by being here? The sound of the bottle falling was enough to drag him out of such thoughts for a moment. He felt heat rising to his face and he couldn't bring himself to meet Vixen's searching gaze. How embarrassing! "I-I am fine. I just-" He paused eyes widening as she reached for him, only to stop and pull away. Why had she done that? Sahar stared at her crestfallen and confused.

The wine helped lighten his mood, at least, it did a little bit. It still wasn't enough to make the smile he gave Vixen reach his eyes. "You did not tell me you had one. You tricked me." His joke was without humor. Sahar could only wait, eyes still fixed on the ocean as he tried to smother the worry and fear within him. The moments after his question seemed to pass by and Vixen's attempt to brush it off was like a shot to his heart. She had been so honest with him before, so why not now? Was it really that hard to tell him a name? His hand twitched lightly at the loss of her warmth, the djinn tempted to reach out and reclaim her hand once more yet he didn't. Instead, he waited for her to find the words to say.

โ€But.. surely youโ€™ll feel discomfort if I told you.. it was you I had been talking about..?โ€ Sahar felt his heart stop. The feeling they had been dancing around, that they had been trying so hard to ignore, finally had a word. And it terrified the djinn. His eyes snapped to Vixen, wishing she was joking but he saw only honesty and hesitance. She was both right and wrong. "You know that is a lie, we could not just avoid it." It took him a moment before he could speak, his voice strained as he forced down the swell of emotions inside him. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to say?

He felt like running again.

Sahar took a shaky breath and stood up, walking a few paces away before turning and heading back to Vixen. He couldn't stay still but he didn't want to leave like this, not when the brunette was just as conflicted as him, so instead, he paced. "How could you- This can not be a crush. It must be a mistake. The way you spoke of love, of what it could do, it seemed like you- like you still love someone. You are still hurting over someone I am not stupid enough not to see it-" His steps slowed to a stop until he was next to Vixen once more. He felt like he was shaking and his voice was tight. "This...This is not a crush Vixen." The djinn didn't want to admit it. Not to her or himself.

This wasn't a crush. Sahar had fallen and fallen hard despite his own wishes. It hurt. It hurt so much to think that Vixen still loved someone else. It was stupid, he didn't have time for something like this, he wasn't going to stay in Soleil forever. He wanted to see the world and yet he wanted to stay by the fox's side. He didn't want this to be love.

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: afraid, confused, anxious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image

โ›I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.โœ

โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

I'm feeling torn and anxious. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

She remembered the coldness upon her skin, and despite the freezing weather, the fox went for a swim. There was a painful prickle upon her flesh, like thousands of needles digging into her, yet she didnโ€™t complain. Somehow, all of those pain.. It made her feel alive. โ€I like the coldness. Maybe itโ€™s because I can feel the warmth of another?โ€ when she embraced him, it had been winter as well, hasnโ€™t it? But the place they were at, that garden that bloomed with flowers.. The garden that suffered no ravages of time, everything had been perfect. Everything could have been perfect. If only.

Thatโ€™s all she have left, isnโ€™t it? โ€˜If onlyโ€™.

There were marks on her palm, scars that have yet fade whenever she would dig her claws into her clenched fists, whenever she had wanted to calm herself from recurring nightmares. But all of that had subsided after meeting Sahar once more. Laughing with him, talking, or simply just sitting with him in silence, every little thing seemed to have made her better, made her so much happier than she had been within these past few centuries where she struggled to find the piece of her she had lost. But today, after she had found her small source of happiness, albeit only little, did they have to take it away from her too? Maybe Crevan had been right. Maybe there was no such thing as being truly happy. Maybe that was what life is about? Maybe.. what she said to her twin, her words of encouragement that everything would be over soon, perhaps it never will end? Perhaps the storm within her heart she assumed had subsided had been there all along? Perhaps all these.. they were simply just wishful thinking? Her fingers clenched painfully against his, yet he made no attempt to resist. In fact, heโ€™d give her a gentle squeeze in return, and the fox would find herself withdrawing her hand ever so slightly, afraid of his sudden affection, but at the same time, that was what comforted her, and she found herself conflicted once more.

But.. all these would soon end, wonโ€™t they?

The way his hands went through objects, as if he didnโ€™t have a solid form at all, it terrified her greatly. Her brother had been the same when he was on the verge of disappearing. He, too, had a body that was slowly fading into nothingness, how she couldnโ€™t even touch him, let alone hold onto him for dear life. But hearing his words of reassurance, the fox found herself calming down, though there was still a sense of lingering worry she couldnโ€™t quite get rid of. He had noticed, the way she avoided touching him, the way she slowly grew distant. He noticed it all, hadnโ€™t he? By the look on his face, his expressions, Vixen knew, and it left a sharp pang of hurt within her chest. No, that wasnโ€™t the face she wanted him to make. But.. it is inevitable, isnโ€™t it?

โ€You didnโ€™t ask.โ€ countered the fox before she fell silent once more. She was tired of lightening the mood, tired of pretending as if everything was alright. She was tired of it all, of the tension, of tiptoeing around egg shells. She was torn between this friendship, and speaking everything on her mind, and in the end, she chose the latter. If was far too tiring, both for her, and the djinn. If this marks the end, then so be it. She knew, by the time he was silent, that she had stepped over the line, into a place she couldnโ€™t turn back. Vixen didnโ€™t look at him, she didnโ€™t dare, and her heart shattered upon the sound of his footsteps departing. This was nothing unusual, isnโ€™t it? She had walked out on so many people, surely.. this would be nothing? But her heart ached. She craved for him to hold her, but she couldnโ€™t. Was this what they had felt when she ran away? Perhaps.. This is what she deserved? His footsteps stopped, and strangely, they stopped beside her.

This wasnโ€™t a crush? He was afraid, and his voice had been quivering. But, Vixen was equally as afraid, and with his words alone, telling her to feel otherwise, it sounded painful, where the fox found herself terribly hurt and angry over his words. โ€Not.. a crush..?โ€ she lifted her head, seeking for his eyes she came to adore so much. โ€Thatโ€™s right.. Thatโ€™s right. Itโ€™s not-- Itโ€™s just some halfhearted feelings Iโ€™ve developed because I had been seeking for him within you.. I-I-- I canโ€™t possibly come to like you, can I..? Itโ€™s impossible- for someone like me to fall in love..โ€ someone like her? What was she..? She was many names. A slut, a whore, many horrible things people had claimed her to be. Of course. How could someone like her find the will within herself to fall in love? โ€At least thatโ€™s what Iโ€™d want to believe--โ€ she murmured, and by the time she realized, her vision had turned foggy, and there had been coldness upon her cheeks. Ah, she was crying.

โ€B-But.. Even so-- I canโ€™t help what I feel- Iโ€™m terrified- more than anything Iโ€™m terrified! Suddenly you were all I thought of- suddenly-- I- I woke up- and I couldnโ€™t remember what he looked like anymore- of course Iโ€™d be terrified--! But.. You telling me that itโ€™s not a crush-- you denying my feelings that way-- A-Am I.. that unworthy to feel so--? Do I not even have the right to my own feelings anymore--..?โ€ how could he tell her what to feel? How could he just deny her crush, asking her to think otherwise? She couldnโ€™t. Not when she had fallen for this man who never once grew frustrated at her for feeling upset over her past, for constantly speaking of another while she had been with him. He didnโ€™t mind her antics, of how mischievous she could be. He accepted her for who she is, yet now, he denied her claim on such emotions..? She couldnโ€™t blame him, no. It would be uncomfortable, after all, to have someone like her fall in love with them. โ€I never wanted this either--! I never wanted to feel this way! But itโ€™s not my fault! Itโ€™s not my fault--!!โ€ the fox turned, throwing her fists against him, yet only collided weakly against his body. Her raven locks draped long past her shoulders, with stray locks glued to her face, as if she had been a crazed woman running loose. โ€You shouldnโ€™t have turned around! Is this a game? Is this-- is this.. what I deserve-? It hurts, Sahar- It hurts to look at you, and it hurts even more when you turn away- What has become of me--? W-What do I do-..? I-I-- I donโ€™t know.. I donโ€™t know..โ€

It wasnโ€™t about him any longer. Or perhaps, it was never about him. He who once invaded her dreams no longer came. The faded scar she had around her finger he once inflicted upon her was no more, leaving only scars the fox inflicted upon herself, where she would cut her finger, just for the sake of keeping it. She feared forgetting who she once loved. She feared forgetting his face, the warmth she once craved. She had been so hooked on her past, of what had long passed, that she had denied herself of her chance at happiness. She remembered the words told to her, that she had to find someone, to look for a person that equally cared for her as much as he did. How could she, when he was the only person she came to love so hard? But.. even that seems to have changed, hasnโ€™t it? Sheโ€™d grip onto the fabric of his clothing, sobbing like a mess while she tried her hardest to reclaim her composure, though soon, sheโ€™d relinquish her hold on him. She didnโ€™t want to accept her feelings. Her feelings that had slowly surpassed his importance. She had fallen, so hard for this man that stood before her, and no matter how hard she tried to claim this feeling born from halfhearted emotions, she knew she couldnโ€™t. She loved Sahar, hadnโ€™t she?

โ€I donโ€™t think I can see you anymore.. I donโ€™t want to think about this, I donโ€™t want anything to do with this-- itโ€™s painful.. Why donโ€™t you leave now.โ€ the fox abruptly brushed everything off, deciding to seal it off within her memories, pretending as if nothing had happened. What was she supposed to do? Leech on him like some lovestruck teen? Glue herself to him every single second? How could she? Love wasnโ€™t something she wanted, but despite so, despite the warning signs and pain she had went through, her heart had decided it was something worth doing again. That it was a pain worth going through. Vixen called it bullshit. She didnโ€™t want to face her feelings, not when the djinn looked as if heโ€™d run from her, disappearing as soon as she entered his vision. โ€I-.. Thereโ€™s someone else. Heโ€™s kind-.. Heโ€™s a nice man so-.. So thereโ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with me.. I donโ€™t want to feel this pain anymore, Sahar--.. It hurts- it hurts like mad-..โ€ and that, itself was a lie. Who could she run, to? Absolutely no one. And it was then, a tall man with raven locks popped into her mind. Dare? Who was she kidding? Vixen let out a small, pathetic laugh. She couldnโ€™t drag him down to her level, no. She couldnโ€™t bring herself to drag anyone else with her. It all had to stop. Her gaze downcast, and Vixen turned to face her back against him once more. The sun would set, marking the end of the day, the end of their discussion. Just what was she crying for, really? To make herself pitiful? No. She didnโ€™t know either. Perhaps she was just exhausted from her own emotions, her feelings that went haywire.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry if my reply sucked-- but goddamn the both of them made me feel so anxious gonk

EDIT: SORRY FOR EXTRA QUOTES

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

>>>>> ฯจษ‘ษฆษ‘ษพ Dศ‹ฮท <<<<<

Discovering that he could phase through objects had been a surprise to the djinn at first, but after a chat with his father, he was feeling better about it. He was of mixed blood, his powers and when they would let themselves be known was a mystery. This was a good sign, Raheem had said, that he had inherited more of his birth father's genes than they had thought. That didn't make it easier for him to control the new power. For the past day or so Sahar had been phasing through objects without meaning to, his only solace was that it didn't work on iron or people; which meant he could hold Vixen's hand without fear. If things were different, if the air between them hadn't be strained, it would have been nice to gather her in his arms and hold her close. Unfortunately, the longer they spoke the less likely it seemed that would happen.

And then, everything was out in the open. Sahar didn't know how he felt if he should celebrate or laugh or cry. He wanted to hold Vixen yet he also wanted to run away. However, the djinn didn't want to end things like this. Even though they had only recently met again, Vixen was his oldest friend in Soleil, he cherished their relationship. She was attentive when he talked about his passion and he found an interest in hers, just sitting together made him feel at home. There was so much they had yet to do. He couldn't just throw that all away because he was afraid to face this new feeling, could he?

This was all unknown territory for Sahar, he had only heard second-hand accounts of what love could do to people. How it had all but destroyed Vixen and his father, how much light it had brought to Rina and Seth. If love only brought pain than was it truly worth it? His words had been more for himself than her, he refused to believe that what he felt was a crush and soon realized it was more than that, however, it seemed that the fox misunderstood him. Sahar wanted to tell her as much, yet when she looked up at him, pain in her eyes, his voice stuck in his throat. She had been...thinking of someone else when she looked at him? Hearing those words hurt him more than he thought they would, his throat stung and his vision started to blur as he blinked back tears.

As much as he wanted to leave, to pretend that none of this had happened, he knew it was too late. He had to weather this storm with Vixen and when they came out on the other side perhaps there would be something left for them. After all, she admitted herself that she was afraid and he could see it in those golden orbs despite her crying. Sahar didn't want to deny her anything, especially when she looked at him with such frustration, yet the words wouldn't come. He adored her, wholly and completely, even when she was impish or became lost in memories of the past. Sahar didn't stop her when she collapsed against him, wrapping his arms around her and attempting to smooth her hair back down. Oh, what had he done?

"I-I was not talking about you." He managed to speak finally, a shudder running through him as he felt his composure start to crumble. "I was- I was talking to myself, trying to convince myself, but- I- It is no use. I do not know what to do Vixen. This is not a crush, it hurts too much to just be a crush. I hate to see you this way and I wish I could help but I do not know what to do! Please, tell me what I am supposed to do." What could he do to make her stop crying? Before everything had been so clear to him, he knew just what to say to make her smile and blush, yet now he was at a loss.

Sahar felt as though all he could do was hold Vixen as she sobbed against him, clutching his shirt as if it was a life line. He was shaken and frustrated, yet her warmth helped calm him. Even though he denied his feelings he didn't want to push her away, didn't want her to push him away in return. This pain and frustration he felt were awful but he felt as though it would be worse if he ignored it now. There was no going back to how things were. "What do you mean you can not see me anymore? After saying all that- You can not just leave me like this! I will do anything you ask of me but not that." How could she say that? How could she cause him such turmoil then leave him with a broken heart? For a brief moment anger flared up in the usually calm djinn, but it soon quieted into sorrow.

"You are lying, Vixen, you can not hide it from me!"
He shot down her attempt to push him away immediately, closing the distance between them to wrap his arms around her from behind. "Please, do not push me away. Not now..." He was tired. Tired of the confusion and the lies they both told himself. Sahar rested his head against her shoulder, tears finally slipping free. "Please Vixen..." He just wanted to be near her, to hold her as if everything was alright, even if only for a moment.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: afraid, confused, anxious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 am
User Image

โ›I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.โœ

I'm feeling torn and anxious. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

You know, the funny thing is, Vixen didnโ€™t even have to try. As time passed, her affection only grew without her knowledge. Unknowingly, her gaze followed after the djinnโ€™s graceful form, landing upon his eyes that seemed to be so focused upon his new discovery, that everything else had been tuned out, as if he had been in his own space. Then there were his lips that curved into a smile whenever he was satisfied. There was the light blush upon his cheeks when the fox would tease him, when sheโ€™d make little attempts to get him just a tad riled up. Amidst a crowd of people, within the company of beautiful creatures, her gaze still found him, and somehow, she found herself being lured in, body and soul. She liked the way he never truly complained about her mischief despite having been rather frustrating at times. She liked the way he was honest, the way he had been so gentle whenever he held her, the way heโ€™d give her hand a small squeeze when sheโ€™d reach of his. Vixen didnโ€™t have to put in an effort at all. It was the little things, the things that make hardly any significance, that had caused the fox to fall so deeply in love, to crave for him with such desperation. Such feelings were foreign to her, already long forgotten, long buried within the depths of her heart, sealed away within her memory. But without breaking a single sweat, he had induced such feelings within her, feelings that were the main cause of her turmoils.

But with such raw emotions laid bare, neither were bold enough to face it, to accept what had slowly overwhelmed their hearts. The radiant smile he had whenever he saw her, the excitement that glistened within his light coloured orbs.. they were no where in sight, already long gone. Instead, they were replaced with fear, anxiety, confusion. What has she done?

โ€Itโ€™s not a crush.. It really isnโ€™t--.. because what I feel--.. What I feel for you..โ€ her voice cracked, and her shoulders trembled, threatening to crumble her entire being. It couldnโ€™t be something as faint as a crush, Zara was wrong, because the fox had already wholeheartedly fell for this man, for the man that would hold her close whenever she needed a shoulder to lean on, but this time, this once, she prayed heโ€™d leave her be. Looking at him now, the way he seemed so far, on the verge of running away, it pained her heart, more than anyone could imagine. She knew her words were hurtful, that she would trample over his pride, but she had to be honest. He deserved the truth, albeit harsh. He didnโ€™t run, nor decide to leave, but instead, he had gathered her within his arms, holding her while she sobbed to her heartโ€™s content. His embrace no longer held the warmth she once craved, the warmth she came to love. Instead, it had enveloped her, instead, in a sense of loneliness that inevitably left her feeling cold and torn. Sheโ€™d try to push him away, to break free from his grasp, but in the end, what scared her most, had also been the same thing that would provide her the comfort she needed. Her small fists that collided against his chest would soon grip tightly upon the fabric of his clothes, where her nails had dug against the pale skin of her palm. Her face was buried within his shoulder, where her muffled sobs soon turned into endless wailing. โ€You never shouldโ€™ve came back-- t-then I could have convinced myself it was halfhearted-- that it all my own delusions-- b-but itโ€™s not-- Itโ€™s not-- F-Fully-- wholeheartedly-- to you.. I-- I-..โ€ she shook her head, desperately trying to get her message across. What was she trying to prove? What could she possibly achieve? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

When did it first begin, when thoughts of the djinn had infiltrated her thoughts? Perhaps it was in the way he held her, the way he treated her so gently that she-- No.. Vixen wasnโ€™t that shallow. It was the sincerity, how genuine he was, his kindness, his radiance. โ€What do you mean you can not see me anymore? After saying all that- You can not just leave me like this! I will do anything you ask of me but not that." how could she possibly see him in this state? When her thoughts were so messed up, and her emotions terribly confused. โ€What else did you expect me to do--!!โ€ countered the fox with a desperate cry. โ€What was I supposed to do! What could you possibly do! Tell me you love me--? That everything would be rainbows and butterflies--?! It hurts to look at you! It hurts so much-- b-but--.. what could I have done..? I love you- I love you, Sahar-- but.. It feels wrong.. This-- this is wrong--โ€ it felt wrong, loving him was wrong, when she had been desperately holding onto another person withim her heart, within her fading memories. It would be unfair to him, would it not? She is here, yet heโ€™s somewhere she could not reach, in a place she wasnโ€™t even sure hsd existed. Is he happy? Is he alright? She had no answers, and she was afraid. What if he wasnโ€™t, what if he was waiting for her? Impossible thoughts filled her mind, yet despite knowing the answers, she still feared her non-existent โ€œwhat-ifโ€™sโ€.

"Please, do not push me away. Not now..." his pleading voice echoed into her ears, and she could feel the last remaining piece of her facade shatter. He held onto her, feeling her back fully pressed against his torso, and the cold wetness upon her shoulder. What could she do? What is she supposed to do? Her body trembled, but she had given up on running, on escaping his grasp. Her hands seeked for his arms that were wrapped around her smaller frame, but they wetr cold. They felt so terribly cold against her fingertips. And all of a sudden, she felt calm, eerily calm. Her tears ran dry, her features pale, and body weak from the struggle. โ€I-- I canโ€™t remember what he looks like anymore-- heโ€™s fading- heโ€™s fading from my memories, from my grasp-- I-Iโ€™m scared- I have nothing left of him-- I donโ€™t want to forget-- not him-- I-It scares me-- I donโ€™t know what to do--โ€ and when she stopped speaking, the weight upon her shoulders returned, and sheโ€™d feel the tremendous urge to cry. But what right did she have? It was her mess, and she had dragged this djinn into her own problems she refused to face. โ€I-.. I want you to hold me-- to kiss me-- Is it wrong if all I w-wanted was for you to.. love me..? But I canโ€™t-- How could I-- How could I possibly ask for all these when heโ€™s alone-- What if.. What if.. on the othet side-.. heโ€™s waiting for me--? What if heโ€™s alone-- what if heโ€™s hurting..? I-- Iโ€™m scared- Sahar, Iโ€™m scared--!โ€ sheโ€™d tilt her head to the side, resting against his head that laid upon her shoulder, seeking the reassurance his presence failed to provide. Surely, heโ€™d come to hate her for how selfish she has become..?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 am
User Image
User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Calm ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45.,

๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ, ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐”€๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ...

I quirked my brow after hearing the explanation. Creatures like her were common? Perhaps not common, but they exist? I begin to question my whole existence for a moment. My eyes were immediately drawn towards the fluffy appendage after Sidevi mentioned how it hurt if someone were to pull on it. To be frank, I wasn't going to. But maybe just a stroke... 'Oh.. It's just I've never met anyone...or annything like you before... And you make it seem like its not such a big deal...'

....๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:44 am
User Image

I gently clasp my hands behind my back and rock back and forth lightly on my feet. Since Evelyn pulled her sunglasses down, I notice she's looking at my tail, so out of curiosity on my part I slowly move it side to side not much different than a dog would do. "Well I assure you, it may be a big deal to some people but I'm not a huge deal to myself." I smile reassuringly, hoping to send the message that I'm not bothered by her response.

I look down at my camera a moment, sifting through a few of the pictures saved to it before coming to a specific one. I stepped closer to Evelyn and remove the lanyard from my neck and held the camera out to the other woman, "Here, I keep these two pictures saved to my camera, I think it might help if you see more than just me? Though I admit the second one is just me sort of showing off."

The first picture is of Sidevi and an older woman who looks similar to Sidevi but is slightly taller. The woman has her arms around Sidevi's shoulders and has a big smile,. she has the same brown hair though it tumbles in waves down to her lower back, where her own tail starts. She's wearing a dress of a dark sapphire. Shadowy tendrils dance along the fabric where light reflects from its silken surface. The bottom of the photo has been edited to say, love mom.

If one were to swipe to the next photo, it's a self taken photo of Sidevi sitting high up in a tree, angled downward at herself. There's a squirrel sitting on her head between her ears and sure enough the same small rounded ears of the squirrel resemble the ears poking out of her hair and the fluffy tail even looks like her own. Though if one were to look into the background of the photo they would realize the people on the ground were small, like ants. Meaning Sidevi was really really high up.

I hum softly to myself and curiously wonder if Evelyn thought the tail and ears were fake at first, some people have assumed that before. "Plus it's not like they're dangerous weapons or anything." I giggle softly, carefully brushing my tail against the back of one of Evelyn's hands, given if she doesn't jerk away. "I'd actually be pretty scared if my tail could do anything other than give away my emotions."

Xnilu

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

I eyed her tail curiously as she answered my query calmly, good, she wasn't bothered by the question. Then her attention was on her camera once more, I thought it funny how she so much resembled like a squirrel that moment, the camera being the nut and hands holding the contraption like a squirrel would. It's... adorable actually.

She came closer, and leaned the camera closer to me. I accepted it carefully with both hands, The picture shown on the camera was Sidevi and what appears to be her mother, if the written text on the bottom is anything to go by. That and the taller woman had a similar tail and brown hair. Pretty, I'd have to say, the elated grin on her face was telling, the woman was as chipper as her own daughter

Absently, my index finger swiped the screen to the side, another picture showing; this one was a lone figure of Sidevi-- And a squirrel tucked between her own two ears... God I can never get used to saying that..

As I scrutinized the picture, an extremely important detail had come to light; she was really high up. I had once thought the little dots in the picture to be nothing more than the camera's effects, but it had come out to be people, mulling about their own business.

Once satisfied, I handed her back the camera. Fixing my aviators back into place, my gaze turned towards Sidevi as she explained more and more regarding her position. At that moment I felt something soft, caressing the back of my hand, instinctively I jerked away, looking at whatever that had trespassed my comfort zone.

I relaxed seeing it was Sidevi's tail, the object that I had previously keen on touching. Damn it. It would be awkward now if I touched it, wouldn't it? I hummed,'Understandable... but I'd hate to have something that can give away my emotions... Having a face to show them is hard enough.' I replied without missing a beat. I realized then the answer may be inappropriate and a little harsh. 'Ah, I'm sorry, It's just my preference, I couldn't imagine living with a tail after being tailless so long.' I chuckled.

'Perhaps you'd like to take pictures now?' Eyebrow curved, I cast an expectant look at Sidevi.

โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

I continued gently rocking on my feet and humming while Eve glanced over the two photos and stifled a small giggle when she jerked away from my tail like it was going to bite her or something. "Well I can't imagine living without it. Though it doesn't work like a dog, if it's doing anything that resembles a dog wagging it's tail it actually means I'm angry." I put the lanyard to the camera back around my neck.

She asked about pictures, hmm.. I could do that but of what. "I'm always happy to be taking pictures though of what exactly..." I glance over at the water, then at Eve's car, then up at Eve herself and turn to look around at other things. While still glancing around I just sort of let slip, "Food wouldn't be awful either... Though if I knew you better I'd almost ask to get one of you and your car." With my free hand I reached up to rub face in thought. After a moment or two I quickly spun back around to face Eve to ask, "What of you? Anything you feel like doing or seeing? Surely you know of things to see, maybe?"

Xnilu

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:05 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

โ†’ ะผฯƒะธืฮฑั‡, ฮฑฯัฮนโ„“ โ‘จั‚ะฝ โ†
ืฮฑั‡ โ‘  ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ โ‘งโ‘ข โ—ฆ
( โ‘ฅ ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘ก ืฮฑั‡s )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:40 am
User Image

xxxxโ™ฉ โ™ข Chester Nightingale โ™ข โ™ฉxxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...โ€

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing District โ”ŠOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

โ‚ชยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ โ‚ช

These past few weeks have been good for Chester in terms of his life and job, though sadly, he may have to wait till the next time he had to interact with Jessie. His girlfriend would be once again busy with having to interact with her family as well as having her own job. It bummed him a lot, but all he could do was understand the situation and hope for the best. Thankfully, today's weather was fairly good, which meant that he was in the mood for staying active in the morning. Not to mention that it had been a while since he had been at the beach for the occasional dip through its clear waters, the time for swimming. Since today's his day off from work, he was in the mood to let loose for the day, all while exercising so that he would stay healthy even with his packed-up schedule. He was able to have the beach that the couple always wanted last week, but for now, it wouldn't hurt to have some time off for himself, too.

After enjoying a light breakfast and feeding Tiffany before leaving his house, the ginger-head jogged his way to the beach, all while carrying his bag that contained his swim wear, extra clothes, flip-flops, beach blanket, and sunblock. He still had to take care of his skin in order not to get sunburned. Once his feet hit the warm sand, his eyes scanned around the sea, partially shielded with one hand in order not to squint from the sunlight, a bright smile crossing his face. But what he didn't realize was that he would not be the only one wanting to soak up the rare moment for some fun at the beach.

โ‚ชยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ โ‚ช

Mood: active, feeling vibrant
Company: no one
Money: $142.70 (Wallet) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Benjamin will have to wait a little while longer because of the Photobucket issue and agreement of the other party for the possible extension of the plot here at the beach, so for now, this will do.

whiters4

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
โ˜ผ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games